permanent eyeliner - Pennsylvania

I had drops in my eyes, and numbing medication...

I had drops in my eyes, and numbing medication applied to the lids. I did experience a tickling sensation. I had absolutely NO bruising. This procedure was not done at a hospital or clinic. It was done by a hairdresser who decided to add permanent make up to her services. She did my friend first and after seeing how nice it looked and getting info from her I was eager to make an appt. I am five days out from having it done. The third day I inserted my contact lenses. No problem whatsoever. She will do a follow up appt in 6 weeks. At that time I can have touch up done at no extra cost.

I think the cutting feeling depends on how they numb you. I'm in Chicago and I waited for one hour for it to really kick in and it was worth the wait. Also it depends on how advanced the tool is that's used.
I just had my eyeliner done...top and bottom, near lash-line. No protective contacts, my eyes were fine..not even blood shot after all the work. I am so glad I did it. I didn't have any pain, even a little ticklish at times. When the numbing agent starts to fade..more is swabbed on. I looked normal at end of visit, just goopy from gel lubricant on tattoo area. Next day I was swollen, but not bad. I did take off of work just because I'm in cust svc.
Yes, I agree, not pain, but a 'ticklish' feeling at times.
She took two hours with me to do both eyes - upper and lower. I will be going for my 'touch up' the end of November. At that time I will decide if I want more done. I probably will have the upper eyelid done a
little thicker. But, so happy I did it. A lady in her late 60's saw it on me and called for the technician's phone number. She had it done two days later and both she and her husband are really thrilled with it.

Hi clarry,

Did you have to wear any protective contacts?

Thanks,

-Britt

No, I didn't wear protective contacts
How long did the eyeliner take?
Umm i was wonder did it hurt at all i also live in Pa and i was looking into it but i wanted to know if u felt any pain cuz i have a very low tolerance of pain. please let me know
There's a slight 'cutting' feeling as she uses a tool that contains a lot of small needles. These needles are going across your skin. It's not a real pain feeling, and it's over very quickly. This is done to
allow the skin to accept the dyes.
thank u so much what was the place called where u went and where in pa is it exactly. there is one down the street from me but it seems like they wouldnt be so gentle and safe like they did for you?

Hi clarry,

I'm glad that thus far everything has worked out well. I always wondered how much it hurt in that area but with drops and numbing it doesn't sound that bad. Did you have swelling? Usually with a tattoo you have major swelling in the area and I would assume your eyelids would be no different.

We'd love to hear how everything feels/looks in two weeks,

Thanks,

-Britt

My top eyelids were slightly swollen,but no different
as when I'd wear my contacts too long. I wore my glasses immediately after the procedure and for several days so the slight swelling wasn't noticeable to anyone. Swelling was about a 2 on a scale of 5. I was given an antibiotic cream to apply to all areas to guard against infection. But, I had no problems nor complaints. Glad I did it!