Made It to the Flat Side - Pennsylvania, PA

Hello ladies. I've been lurking for awhile. Had...

Hello ladies. I've been lurking for awhile. Had my sx today - tummytuck with lipo to flanks/hips.

My upper abs are very, very sore. However, i dont feel anything by the incision site due to the anesthetic the dr injected directly into my abs before he closed. He said that should last 3 days :)

I did feel a little dizzy post op, which resolved when i stood up. Not too much of an appetite, but im eating crackers with my meds. Im trying to get up and walk every 2 hours which hasnt been that bad.

I ended up with 3 drains which i guess im supposed to feel bummed about but they havent bothered me yet so its too hard to tell.

Ill post pics later. Time to nap!

6 days post op

I have to be honest and say that days 1-4 were pretty rough. I wasn't in constant pain, but my back hurt from hunching over, and sleeping upright was very uncomfortable as I am a side sleeper. The most frustrating thing was being dependent on others. I have tons of support, but it's incredible frustrating for me to not be able to do what I need for myself.

On day 5, i had to go with a family member to the ER (for an issue with them, not me). This kind of forced me to be more active. It was extremely exhausting, and i thought i'd be paying for it today, but oddly, i feel much better today than i have since sx.

I still have all 3 drains, but will hopefully get one out on fri and the other two on mon and Tuesday. That will be a relief as the hole where the drains exit from are getting irritated. The scar looks fine so far, as does the belly button. My lower stomach is swollen. i wear my binder 24/7. Not sure if i'm wearing it as tight as i should, but i'll ask on Friday if i need to cinch it tighter.

i promise to post pics soon1

1 month post-op

feeling pretty good and things seem to be healing up nicely. Knock on wood, but swell hell hasn't been so hellish thus far. I mean I swell, but ive yet to be impressed by the swelling.....hope I don't regret saying that!

I still get tired at the end of the day, but no biggie. I feel like I want to be more active, but don't want to push it. I go for long walks, have carried grocery bags, etc, but nothing strenuous. Two more week till I see my PS again (haven't seen him since week 2), so i'll ask then if I can do more.

no one's noticed my TT yet, but I've had a few ask if I got my breasts done, which I didn't. Anyone else have that issue?