FAT TRANSFER TO THE BREAST - With BRAVA - Pennsylvania

I have had silicone breast implants for alot of...

I have had silicone breast implants for alot of years. Got them when I was young and stupid. Honestly I don't regret getting implants, but if the medical advances were there then that we have today I probably would have choosen a different path. I had implants put in because I had assymetrical breasts and the implants corrected that. I was very happy with my implants for alot of years. The last 10 years not so much. They got very hard and found that I had capsular contracture of Baker IV. So out they came. Now I am back to square one again with assymetrical breasts. One breast is a small A and one is a full A. So once the implants were out the plan was to let the breasts heal for 6 months and then do fat transfer to the breast. I am using the same ps for the transfer that did my explant.

I am scheduled for surgery on March 8, 2013 for the fat transfer to the breasts. I started using the Brava system 10 days ago. It takes alot of commitment to put those domes on every night. The first few days were pretty rough. I got very sore where the domes adhear to the skin and even got a few small blisters. To help with blisters I started putting Aloe Vera Gel on each time I took the domes off. But as each day passed they got easier to wear. I wear them about 15 hours a night. I am determined to get enough of expansion so as to have good results.

The Brava bra is not your ordinary bra and believe me you don't even want to answer you front door with it one. If my doorbell rings I will act like no one is home. My hubby took some pics and I will be posting them. You will get to see what the domes look like plus how it expands your breast. Most of the expansion to start is swelling.

The Brava work to expand the breast so to create space for the fat to go into. It also helps to create blood flow to the area so that once the fat is tranfered it has a better chance of survival. We defiently want as much fat to survive as possiable.

I am really looking forward to correcting my breast issues without having a foreign object put into my body. Been there done that.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Thought I would upload some pics of what the Brava...

Thought I would upload some pics of what the Brava is all about and what it looks like. Last night could hardly sleep because of itching under the domes. About drove me crazy. But I am determined to wear these things as much as possiable so to have good results with the AFT.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

It has been 2 weeks now since I started wearing...

It has been 2 weeks now since I started wearing Brava. It seem almost like second nature not putting the domes on. It's built into my daily routine. Once I get home from work I have my domes on by 5pm and they stay on untill 8am the next morning. I average 15 hours of wear a night. Over the weekends I wear them 24/7. I put them on last night (sat) at 8pm and they will stay on untill monday morning at about 9am. They will come off for the day and go back on monday night by 5pm. I was told Dr Khouri's protocal was for 24/7 wear over the weekend as much as possiable, so that is my my plan, to wear them as much as I can. When I take them off Monday morning I will have a continnious wear time of 37 hours for this weekend. I should see my serious size increase by monday morning. I am trying to get the smaller breast up to as large a size as I can before the fat transfer. The more space the ps has the more fat he can inject.

I was very intimidated by the Brava when I first started it, but now, not so much. I will post a new pic of the progress of expansion at the end of 3 weeks wearing the Brava.

Hi BeagleBaby! Good luck on your next procedure! Thank you for your review - I'll be following your progress. One question - is Dr. Louton doing your entire fat transfer procedure for only $5,600? Does that include BRAVA too? How much lipo do you get for that? Thanks!!
Yes, the whole procedure is $5,600. The Brava cost me $795 through his office. He said he would take out 1,900 cc of fat and put at least 400 back into each breast. My price is so much cheaper than some of the other ones on here because my ps has his own state accrediated surgical suite. That saves you alot compared to having to pay for the procedure plus the hospital.

Here is a pic after 37 hours of continuous wear of...

Here is a pic after 37 hours of continuous wear of Brava. I would love results like this once the fat is transfered. Boobs look really awsome in the morning when you take the domes off. You loose some of it by the time you put them back on at night.

How is the Brava going now? Thanks for your blog -very helpful! Good luck on 3/8 as it is coming soon. Let us know how it goes!
Hi BeagleBaby! Wow that's a FANTASTIC rate! Thanks SO much for sharing! This site has just been a God send! It took me forever to find a doctor that I trust but I finally did - but her pricetag is almost $16,000 and that's without including BRAVA, which would be $950.00. I'm certain that she's worth it, but I'd definately rather not pay that much now that I've finally committed to having to travel to have this procedure done (took forever for me to realize that travel is necessary) Now, I have to decide where to go. Do you mind if I ask how many areas you are having lipo on? My main focus is lipo (try to undo baby body damage lol) but why the heck throw that wonderful fat away? :) Your BRAVA boobs look FANTASTIC BTW. I'd be so happy :) Much luck to you!! March is right around the corner! You're in my thoughts!!
Do you mind if I ask which surgeon is charging $16k for FG to breast? I had not been aware that any were charging that much.

Well its been 22 days since I started wearing the...

Well its been 22 days since I started wearing the brava. So far it's not to bad, it has its bad moments. I have some blisters on the top of each breast from the domes. I thought I could put a band aid over the blisters but that didn't work. The band aids made it that the domes wouldn't suction and create a good seal. I used the cloth type band aid, maybe I need to get the plastic type, they may work better . It's worth a try. So for now I just grin and bear it when I put my domes on. When the domes come off it is such a relief, I have been putting antibactrial ointment on the blisters Shea butter lotion over the entire breast, especially where the domes adhear. After about 2 weeks the domes started to loose there tackieness. I had one night I couldn't keep a seal at all, so I contacted brava again and they were to send me a new set of domes out yesterday and said I should have them tomorrow. Maybe the new domes will take some of the pressure off the blisters. One can only hope.

I started cycling 3 x a day for 1 to 1 1/2 hours at a time. On my marathon wear day ( when I don't have to work ) I cycle alot more. The brava coach that I spoke to the other day said cycling was very important at this stage of the game. She told me to wear my domes for 20 hours at a time on the weekends, taking them off for 4 hours just to shower and clean the domes, then they go back on. I thought this would be hard wearing them all the time, but it really isn't as bad as I thought. You can do certain housework wearing these things, but not everything. Who likes to clean anyway. You just need to hope that someone doesn't decide to come visit you. I'm not sure what I would do in that case. Probably wouldn't answer my door. Wouldn't want to answer the questions.

I am wearing these things as much as possiable so to have the best results as I can. I eat, sleep and breath brava right now. I started out 22 day ago with the left breast being a fuller a A cup and the right breast being a very small A cup. I am now up to a full C on the right and a not so full C on the left. I'm hoping to create as much space as possiable in the smaller breast so to end up at least a C cup once the fat is transfered.

Surgery is 11 days away. Will add new pic closer to surgery date.

Hi Beagle Baby, How many sites are they harvesting fat from? Which ones? I had my initial consult today & the doc said she will put 400cc in each breast. I am going to use Brava for 6-7 weeks pre-expansion & 10 weeks after. I am concerned that I may end up too big. I am a b cup and only want a full c. I do not want to end up a D cup. I wonder if 400cc is going to be too much with the Brava. She says its about a 50% retention rate but has not worked alot with Brava so I am wondering if that is being factored in?
He will take the fat from my stomach. Most only take from one site instead of a little from here and a little from there. They consider that to be lipo sculpting.
Gotcha. Yes, I just posted my blog last night so I don't think it is showing up yet. But, it your price makes sense since they are just taking fat from one site. That would have been my price too but I decided to do 2 lipo sites since I want my thighs & flanks done so it cost more. We are saving my stomach in case we need a 2nd transfer. Yesterday, was a big day as the Brava arrived yesterday AND I scheduled my surgery for April 11th!! Began Brava last night and survived it. Ugh! Question: Do you have dense breasts? I know I do b/c they always tell me that when I get mammos. One doc I spoke with (not the one I'm using) told me that dense breasts do not do well w/Brava or fat transfers. I wonder if this is true?

Well it's only 6 days untill surgery on march 8th....

Well it's only 6 days untill surgery on march 8th. I am so looking forward to this being over. Wearing the Brava has become a way of life for me the past few weeks. Once the surgery is done then I will have at least 2 - 3 weeks more of wear for 10 hours each night. Received some not so good news today and will have to see if I can reschedule my surgery for a few days later. My husband is stuck in Texas and won't be able to get back home in time for friday. I was hoping that if they scheduled me late in day maybe there would be the chance he would be able to make it time, but I dont think that will happen. So Monday morning I will be calling the ps to see if maybe he can switch me to Monday the 11th and maybe pull someone that was scheduled for the 11th and give them my slot on the 8th. It really bums me out, even though it will only be a few days or so, but i defiently want my husband to be here for the surgery.

Brava has really been an experience with all the skin issues that I have had. The domes dig so much that i have got some blisters and some very dry skin. So I started a little different skin routine. Once the domes comes off in the morning I shower with Shea Butter soap that I make with raw shea butter, jojoba oil, and sweet almond oil. Once I'm done showering I slather up with whipped shea body butter(I make this also) top of the shea butter I put Aveeno baby moisurizer. What a difference this regiment makes. The dry skin is almost resolved along with the blisters, and the red rings from the domes (was starting to think they were going to be permanet) are dissapearing.
The last 2 days it looked like I lost some of the volume that I gained with brava. My coach said to do a marathon wear, she said the volume would come back pretty fast. She thought maybe I was loosing it because my domes weren't sealing good or maybe I needed a little more room in the domes. I can't see me in a XLG dome. I'm in a large now.
Will post pics on final growth before he does surgery and will also take pics after the transfer.

Hi Beagle Baby! Your surgery is soon & I am wishing you luck! Yes, I am hoping not to need a 2nd transfer like you but who knows. I did not have much luck w/Brava last night. It did not seem to give any swelling or results this am. I am wondering if it was suctioning. Like you, I wonder if I have the right size domes? I had alot of trouble getting my measurements & I came up as a medium but I ordered a large b/c they said I was close but I am worried if the dome is too big that I might not get growth? My sternum really hurts from the Brava. Does it bother you? Do you know your original measurements & your original dome size? My doc is Michele Shermak in Baltimore, MD. She has only had 1 other patient do Brava (the girl I met from real.self) and we both ordered it on our own to do this so we do not have the help from the office like you do. I am sorry that you lost volume over the last 2 days, that is disheartening. I have a feeling from your photos you will get great results anyway. How long are you wearing Brava after the surgery? Pls update w/photos & blog as soon as you can after. Also, lets both try to commit to long term updates over 1-3 yrs since there is little research long term on this. I think it would really benefit other women.
p.s. I submitted my story a few days ago with before photos, brava photo & surgery date of 4/11 and it is not showing up yet, don't know why?
You won't see any differnce in size your first couple of wears. Give it a few day and you will start to see growth. Also you need to committ to wearing them more hours a night. My first night I wore them 10 hours, my second night was 14 hours. I try to wear them at least 15 hours a night. I usually put them on by 5pm and take then off the next morning at 8am then hit the shower. My ps uses Dr Khouri's protocol so on the weekends I try for 24/7 wear. I had 37 hours of continueous wear in my 1 pic and I really saw the growth. Be prepared for your nipple to protrude and be sensitive. I will flip over to your blog and give you some pointers on skin care while wearing these things, I had to learn them the hard way. I think the long term updates are a good idea. I'm sure ladies would like to see if the fat stays long term.

Had to have my surgery date changed form march 8th...

Had to have my surgery date changed form march 8th to March 15th. My husband is stuck in Taxas and won't be able to make it back in time so I called the ps this morning and he was nice enough to change my date to a week later. He said that will just give me more brava wear time so he'll be able to fit more fat in. I'm all for that, I want to do my best to get the swelling up to a D cup so that I can end up a C cup.

I have not let the smart box run so I will try that. I did 13 hrs last nite. I do see some improvement. I measured a 1/4 in larger around the back to nipple, and turned upside down, 1 inch larger. Also, I noticed that in the upper pole where the sides were starting to "cave in" from aging/gravity that this is starting to fill in. I will try for 15 hrs tonite & update a photo soon. The bra is becoming more comfortable, sometimes I even look frwd to wearing it other than how it cuts/digs into parts of your skin. My friend said she would see a cup size expansion in the mornings this early on but I know people grow at different levels. I never had children & have dense breasts so that puts me in the "slow growers" category according to Brava. Questions: What are you going to wear bra wise after the surgery? How many weeks after surgery are you wearing brava? Let me know if you got your surgery date changed due to hubby in TX.
I did a marathon wear starting saturday evening at 4pm untill 1pm sunday afternoon, took them off for 1 1/2 hours to shower and put them back on at 2:30pm on sunday untill 10:30 this morning (monday). Thats 40 hours of wear with a 1 1/2 hour break. All I could say this morning was HOLY COW. Some of the swelling goes down after a few hours. I put them back on at 3:30 today and they will stay on untill 8am wednesday morning when I have to get ready for work. The upper pole was really full this morning also. That's where you seem to loose the swelling first. My ps told me to bring a sports bra with me for after the sugery. I guess to wear for 24 hours. That surprised me because they say not to wear anything binding on the breast while doing brava. After surgery I will wear brava for 2-3 weeks. I want to give all the fat the best chance of survival. I got my surgery date changed to March 15th, my ps said it would just give me another week to expand so he could fit more fat in. I said, sounds good to me. I know you loose some fat so I figure if he can fit more in than I have a better chance of ending up the size I would like to be.
Glad you got your surgery date changed. You are cracking me up with all the hours you wear the Brava. You are motivating me. I got it on today at 2pm, skipped yoga tonight & I will wear it til 8am tomorrow so 18 hours, we'll see! Yeh, my friend with the great results said our doc gave her a binding bra too but she threw it out. She started with Brava the night of surgery and wore it for 10 weeks after. I wonder if we need to order the next size domes for after the surgery since the fat will be making the breasts larger? Does your doc have you walk the day of surgery? She told me to walk a 1/2 mile the first day. I have lost about 4 lbs since I started this adventure so that never helps with growing breasts. I need to be careful not to lose too much more weight anyway so there is enough fat for the transfer.

Just 4 more days to go till surgery. I'll admit...

Just 4 more days to go till surgery. I'll admit I'm starting to get a little nervious. I put my domes on at 4pm today and will wear them pretty much non stop untill the ps takes them off in the operating room. I will take them off for about 2 hours tomorrow to rum some errands and then they will stay on untill sometime friday. The dr will call sometime on thursday to tell me when I need to be there. This morning I had swelling to about a small D on the left breast and a full C on the right. The goal is to get the right up to a D so that I can end up C cup.

Hi BeagleBaby! How did it go? How are you feeling?
Hi ANewImprovedMe . . I haven't had the surgery yet. It was scheduled for the 8th but my hubby was stuck in Texas and couldn't make it home in time. My ps was nice enough to reschedule me for March 15th. So I have 2 days to go. I'm getting a little nervious now. The doctors office will be calling me tomorrow to tell me what time I need to be there on Friday. My husband should be home late tonight or early tomorrow morning. The good thing is he will be here. I told him I was doing it without him if he didn't make it home in time. I am so ready for Brava to be over with. I'll have 2 more weeks after surgery to wear it then I will give it a proper burial. haha

Doctors office called to tell me I need to be...

Doctors office called to tell me I need to be there at 12:30 tomorrow. I'm a little nervious. I've been wearing the brava for 6 weeks now and am so ready for this to over with. I pray I get the results that I am hoping for. As long as the assymmetry is corrected and I can add some volume I'll be content with that. If there is still some asymmetry then I will probably go for a second round. Not sure yet.
I'm hoping I can get the brava on after the fat transfer, I'll need to wear it for 2-3 weeks after. Took the domes off yesterday for a hour to shower and had a hard time shoving by boob back into it,(the larger breast was that full)
Will post pics in the next week.

Good luck with your surgery. I hope all went well!!
Hope all went well BeagleBaby1! My surgery is scheduled for the 27th, so I am waiting to hear all the good news from you. I am new and when I read your comments and story I signed up. So take care and look forward to a positive update from you.
good luck today!!! you will do great!!! thinking of you at 12 :30....

Well yesterday was surgery day. All went well. The...

Well yesterday was surgery day. All went well. The sorest part is my boobs. Has to be at the doctors office at 12:30 and it was 1:45pm untill they came to take me back to surgery. They told my husband that it would be at least 5:30 to 6:00pm untill they would be done with me, because of how slow they have to do the lipo so the fat is good.

My anesthesiologst (ignore spelleing) way so nice. He explained to me that I would be awake for the lipo but asleep for the fat transfer. I felt the needle go in for them to numb the lipo area. That was definetly the sharpest needle I have ever felt. They said you had to stay awake for the lipo so you could turn youself on you side when the needed you there. Then before I new it I was asleep and then I was awake and ready to go home.

As far as I know they took 600cc out of the stomach and 500 cc out of each hip. That really helps with the getting back in shape. They nurse said they put 350cc in the larger breast and 400cc in the smaller breast. He was going to take a little from the thighs but decided not to, I guess incase they need to tweek the smaller breast thats where they will take it from.

I have a binder that i have to wear for 4 to 6 weeks. Now I know how those women felt back in the day when they wore corests. I have alot of seepage on the lipo spots but they have little round bandaids over the needle spots on the breast. Haven't taken any pics yet, but I will and post them. I have afraid to open the support bra that they put on me. I looked really flat this morning so I opened it so my husband could see the girl and the instatly started to swell up. So i hurried up and close them back up. Hope I didn't ruin any thing.

Glad you are okay. Whenever you feel up to it, let us know more and tips. Are you wearing the Brava today or the compression garment? Don't you have to start Brava by today? Were your breasts flat when you took a peak or did they just feel that way? Are they big? Bruised? Lipo sites swollen? Have you taken a walk to prevent a clot? How long did you end up in surgery? I am sure you did not ruin anything...when is your follow-up visit to have him check the work?
Good morning Beautiful! How are you feeling today? If you can, let us know you are okay.
Good Morning. All I can say at this point is OMG. I opened the support bra they put on me after surger. I only opened it because they really looked flat. Once I opened it I asked my husband if he wanted to see the girls. I was only opened about 5 minutes and everything started swell back up. So I guess the support bra isn't so bad after all. It's not as thight as a sports bra. So far. So good. Boy do I have the tips for you now.

Still pretty sore today. Hubby helped me clean up...

Still pretty sore today. Hubby helped me clean up some today. I thought I would die when he came near some of the lipo spots on my hips. I will grin and bear it when I put the domes on for the first time since surgery later today. I probably should have done it last night but figured 48 hours or resting the boobs wont hurt. Now I will be as religious about wearing the domes now as I was before the surgery. I want as much fat to survive as possiable. So far we have symmetry, let hope it lasts. Will be posting pics soon.

I am fine but very very sore. Once you sleep at night and go to get up they are so sore. The breasts are the worst. My paper said I can shower after 48 hours and then use the skin prep and put the domes back on. That would make it 6pm tonight. Honestly I can't see putting this boobs back in that brava bra and let them be subjected to the suction. I am to go back to the ps's office monday at 11:30am. So glad the husband is here to take the dogs out. The breasts were pretty flat when I took a peak but within seconds the started to plump up. I will difinetly have clevage when this is all healed. You can see that already just by what he put in the uppper pole. As long as it stays that is. They really aren't bruised, which really surprises me because I bruse easily.I went into surgery about 1:45pm and was done and heading home about 6pm. The nurse told my husband it would be at least 3-4 hours, so he went to lowes for awhile. I can say that I'm sure the lipo site is swollen. I havent had the compresson binder off yet. It will come off tonight when I shower. I have to wear it for 4 weeks. I just feel like someone beat me up. The lipo spots hurt if i lean at touch the kitchen counter or put pressure on one accidently. I'll let you know how it feels to put the domes back on. I will get the bulb and hose cleaned up and get it in the mail to you in the next few days.
Hopefully this is encouraging, I talked to the friend who did this & she said she thought it would be painful to put the new boobs in the domes BUT instead was pleasantly surprised that the Brava actually made the pain go away! She wore them for 24 hrs day for 3 days post op then 10 hrs a night for 10 weeks. She said the Brava really helped them. So, let me know if you agree w/her once you put them on. How are you feeling now? Have you gone for a short walk yet to prevent blood clots? No rush on the bulb, I know you just had surgery & you need to take care of yourself! So exciting for you, keep me posted. I am really seeing some good swelling from Brava but I am SO antsy that my surgery is still 3 weeks & 2 days away!
Well its been almost 48 hour since surgery and I am putting the domes back on later tonight for the first time. I have to be at the dr at 11:30 so they will have to come off before I get ready to go but when I get back home I'll put them back on. My dogs have a vet appointment on tues at 11:00 so I'll have to take them off about 10, but again when I get home they'll go back on. I'm taking your word for it that they won't hurt, I'll let you know. I'm cleaning the tubing now so i'll have it ready to go out to you tomorrow (we have to go to the post office anyway). Just let me know when you get it. You can really do some serious growth with this thing in the next 3 week. Hey, you can be the new cycling queen.

Had my visit with the ps this morning and he is...

Had my visit with the ps this morning and he is very pleased with his work. He was very pleased with the outcome. Now lets just hope all the fat survives. The brava domes go back on tonight for 3 days non stop wear. After that I have to wear them for 2 to 3 weeks. My ps said today that he put 350 in the left and 475 in the right. I have to go back on wednesday to have the foam taken off my stomach. They said the foam is there to help the skin reattach to the muscle. I am really looking forward to all this being over. Till all is said and done I will have invested 9 weeks into wearing brava. I don't regret doing it. on't think I would do it agian though. Well time to put the domes on .

I plan on having a glass of wine tonight, I can always have one for you to. Sounds like a plan. Wait till you feel how your boobs feel once you put those domes on them (after the transfer) and lay down and sleep, and when you get up you will die. Don;t get scared, but you'll understand once you feel the feeling. The bulb and tubing will definetly be in tomorrows mail for you. You have to do alot of cycling to take over the crown and the queens position. Be determined to get maximum expansions are your a shoe in for "cycle queen". I'll have to start thinking on my next project. Maybe I'll just relax a little once my next 3 weeks of brava wear is done.
Lovely..sounds great, LOL! I will look out for the bulb tomorrow or the next day then, thnx! I took your advice & did NOT move up my surgery date. I am just SO ANTSY to get this done. It feels like 3 weeks is a year! I am seeing my nieces ( 4 & 6) for Easter though so that always makes me smile & have something special to look frwd to as I do not get to see them often. Have wine for me. You are lucky you can have it so soon. I am not allowed any blood thinner (alcohol) for 2 wks after either. How are you feeling today? What are you going to use on the scars, Mesederm or Scarguard?
Im glad everything is going well ;). Yes I am doing the Brava. . Did you ever have to take any pain pills? I hate taken those things. I know your post op well go fine. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It helps me with all the anxiety building up to having the surgery and the after life of no implants. :)

Well it's been 7 days since the fat transfer,...

Well it's been 7 days since the fat transfer, everything is going good. I am back to wearing the brava at least 15hrs a nights for 3 weeks. I switched out my compression binder for a spanx type garment. Couldn't find actual spanx so i bought something I thought would give me good compression, it's feels nice and firm so I guess it will work. I'll wear it tonight and see how things are in the morning. I posted a few pics today. One is at 3 days out.
I was luck that I didn't bruise much. I normally bruise pretty easy. The breast are still pretty firm. Right now they are at a large C to a small D. I'm sure I will loose some. My ps seems to think that since I was so religious about wearing the brava for pre expansion, and if I do the same after the transfer that I could have a good chance of retaining all the fat. He told me I was going to be the poster child for Brava. Most of his patients don't wear it the way they are supposed to, and then 4 days before surgery he said they will be it on 24/7 and expect him to give them big boobs. It doesn't work that way. I don't have to go back to see him untill 4 weeks. Next appointment is April 24th.
The lipo area is still pretty sore and surprisingly not very bruised at all. He must have really been gently doing everything.
Will post more pics at 2 weeks out.

Your results look amazing so far!!
Thank you Bella. They actually look better than the pics show. At least I think so.
Great update, thank you!

Its been 10 days since the fat transfer and I feel...

Its been 10 days since the fat transfer and I feel great. I have a few sore spots on my hips but thats all. The boobs feel really good. Hopefully all the marks from the domes beating me up will go away once I stop using them (2 more weeks yet) I still put Shea Butter on the boobs in the morning when the domes come off. It has gotten so easy to put the domes on each night and I still average 15 hour a night. I've worn these things so much I might have a seperation disorder once I stop . I may have to go to "AA for brava users" haha!
My hubby said he was going to start his own bog . . ."HOW TO SURVIVE YOU WIFE WEARING BRAVA". I told him I'm sure there would be alot of hubby's posting on the blog.
I took some new pics today at 10 days out and will post them in the next day or 2. I LOVE the size of my new boobs and hope that once I stop the brava they will stay. I've gotten very attached to them. Hey, i have a idea, maybe one night of brava wear a week will help me retain it all. Nah, don't think I could wear brava any longer than the ps says I have to. But then again if he would have said I had to wear it a whole month after, I would have. Just looking forward to a Brava FREE life. Coming Soon!

P.S> There is a girl on here who has a "NOT WORTH IT" rating but wrote that she did not like her FT doc so she switched and got implants instead. Is there a way we can contact the real self community screening person so they can remove her rating? Because with this being such an emerging procedure (unlike implants), I feel like it is important for people to see accurate ratings & the fat transfer procedure category only has a 57% worth it rating as it is. Do you know what I mean?

Hi Amelia,

Do you know this persons username and I can look into it?

Thanks,

Kirsty

Hi Kirsty, Her user name is: fattransfergirl. She is about midway down on the fat transfer blogs. If you read her blog, you will see she is giving the procedure a thumbs down but she cancelled the fat transfer & got implants so this is not representative of this procedure & should be removed. Thanks!! I can be your assistant, LOL!

It's been 12 days9(close enough to 2 weeks) since...

It's been 12 days9(close enough to 2 weeks) since the fat transfer and just wanted to update some pics. The last pics were at 3 days after. I am very happy with the results so far. Am still using brava a night for awhile yet.

Wow, your results look amazing! I look forward to hearing your updates, congrats!
Thank you. I'm very happy with the results so far.
Hope you got my pm about an hour ago

It's been 3 weeks since my fat transfer to the...

It's been 3 weeks since my fat transfer to the breasts. I am still wearing the Brava domes of at least 13 hours a night. Last night it was hard to keep a seal, the smart box ran so much I had a hard time sleeping.
I am schedules to go back for a checkup with Dr L on April 24th. By the time I see him again i will have 11 weeks invested in wearing brava daily. I really do think that the wear time that I put in will play in the fat that my breasts retain. I have been wearing brava now since February 3rd for a totoal of 9 weeks so far. I thought it would be harder to wear the domes than it is. I have just made it a part of my routine each day to put them on at a certain time each day.
When the transfer was done the breast were very sensitive a firm, this lasted for a few weeks. The breasts get softer and feel more like your own as the days pass. Today they feel so soft. When they started to soften up I got a little worried and thought that the fat was turning to oil and was going to leave the breast. No So. They are just starting to feel like normal breast. A few weeks ago they felt "fake" almost like I had implants again, but now I love them. I find that when I run down the stairs I put my hands under and cup the breast so they don't bounce so much. I don't think they look that big. I did a bra measurment the other day and I measured out 33" on the band and a 38" at the fullest part of the breast. That would put my new bra size at a 34 D. I defiently have clevage that I didn't have before. Have not gone to buy any new bras yet. I will go shopping the day I go for my check up at Dr L's.
Some of the lipo sites are still a little sore, mainly on my hips, but that gets better each day. I have been in a spanx type garment since 5 days after surgery and will have to wear untill I see the ps again. Will be glad to see it go. 1600 cc of fat was taken from my stomach and both hips(front & back). I can gain weight it that area very quickly so I am doing a new eating plan. Just trying to eat healthly. I should be able to get back to exercise after my ps appointment. I have gained 4 pounds just sitting around doing nothing. Not so bad if the fat goes to my boobs. I need to get back into a good routine of exercise. Weight Loss Yoga here I come. Will be posting a new pic once I get one taken and will also post a pic of the lipo site.

Beaglebaby congratulations :D looking great! i am following ur post thank u for the informative posts and reviews and replies they help alot!
Thank You Rockstar.
Hi Beaglebaby, I was super cold & freeze when I woke up from the my surgery, the nurse said that it is because lipo in stomach, but I don't see anyone mention here. I just think may be PRP took a lot of my blood, so I was too weak when I woke. How about you? Did you feel super cold too?

It has been almost 5 weeks since my fat transfer....

It has been almost 5 weeks since my fat transfer. I still have a little swelling in the lipo areas, mainly after I have been on my feet all day. The area is still tender in a few spots, and a little burning at times. I wear a body shaping garment to sleep in, it just makes me feel better in the morning. (Ps said I could get rid of the compression garment at 4 weeks)
I am done with Brava. I have worn it for a total of almonst 11 weeks. I wore it 2 days shy of 4 week after fat transfer. When I took the domes off one morning I saw a definent decrease is the size of my breast. It was at this point where i figured that it was time to stop breava. There really is no documentation that says the longer you wear it post transfer the more fat you will retain. I sleep like a rock at night without the domes. I thought it would be nice not to have to sleep on my back anymore, but I seem to keep sleeping on my back. I have never been a back sleeper (always side or tummy) Hubby hooked up our 2 person whirlpool tub in our master bath and I have been in it 2 times. Last night I decided I needed a little soak, so off I went with a glass of wine. soooo relaxing.
Went to buy a few bras yesterday and was so discusted. Had such a hard time finding anything to fit. When I measured for a bra size it said I was a 32D..wrong, could even get them on (I just ordered 3 from macy's that will have to go back) I tried on so many bras I was ready to go home without any. I decided to try on one more and it was the magic bra . . .IT FIT . . It was a 34D. Honestly I don't look that big. To me I look like a B cup, but they fit and felt good so I bought 3. $110 for 3 bras is crazy, but that what you pay a Macy's.(on of my favorite stores)
I go back for my check up on wednesday the 24th. I feel that the smaller breast has lost some fat, probably not alot, mostly in fullness and upper pole. This will be something I will talk to Dr L about. Maybe at the 6 month see where the breast are and possiable to a little touch up, just with micro fat grafting, not using brava again. I will keep my brava system for awhile just in case he feels its benificial to use it again. I wouldn't look forward to doing lipo again . . but hey maybe I could use a little off the thight LOL.
I have been a little depressed seeing the size of the boobs go down. i really got attached to them at the swollen size. If you take in to account the swelling going down and the size of the breast now I would say I lost 10% fat. I think alot of the size was the swelling and since I was still useing the brava post, I think the swelling stayed around longer. I am still happy with the results I got, concidering what I started with. Dr L said before that we might have to do a touch up on the smaller breast. I guess we will just have to wait and see. I'm posting some current pic that were just taken this morning ( 2 days shy of 5 weeks post) What do you think of the symmetry between the breasts.

How are you?  Did you receive the bulb back?  I know hubby did it first thing.  I should have waited til I felt better to do it so I could have put a little gift in there.  But, I did not want to delay it too much.  Now, I am thinking that I will finally get out tomorrow since I am feeling so much better!
Hey there, what size were your implants and how long did you have them?
Hi Sgfit, My implants were small. They were put in to correct asymmetrical breast. One was 250cc and one 190cc. I had them for 30 years to the day when they were taken out. I am not 5 weeks out from fat transfer to the breast and am very happy so far.

Had my 4 week follow up appointment with Dr L on...

Had my 4 week follow up appointment with Dr L on the 24th. He seemed a little disappointed that there was still some asymmetry in the breasts. He said that we can do a tweek when ever I want, that is if I want to do it. I really got used to the fullness that you have have when there is still swelling in the breast and how the girls looked at 12 days out. Right now the breast are so soft and have the shape and hang that they should have. They are both the same size as far as protrusion goes. The difference is in the fullness (side to side) of the breasts. All in all I am very happy with the results, could always have been a little bigger LOL. . .I do fill out a 34D cup bra which really floors me because I really look like a B cup in my opinion. I think what makes the difference is since I had implants all those years I think the pressure of the implants on the natural breast tissue has made them wider. I read that on alot of ladies reviews that have explanted. I look back over the pics that I have posted here, especially the one of the sunken in right breast and see that they are 150% better. Hubby is happy with the results and agrees if a little more fat was put into the right breast they would be perfect. Probaby should have doubled the extra amount. Oh well, I'm not the doctor and they never know how much fat will stay. He did say that what I have now should stay, so that makes me happy.
I go back for my 3 month checkup on June 19th, so we'll see how things look untill then. One thing I don't want to do is gain any weight, but if it would all go to my boobs I might think about it haha.
I am starting to work out again, some weights, yoga , walking, maybe even a little bike riding this summer.

HI Beagle, Wow, your blog says that you have not posted an update in 2 mths, is that correct?  If you do the 2nd transfer, can you post pre-2nd transfer pics and after so we can see pre before each and the final afters?  How is the symmetry now?  Amelia
Hi Amelia, It's been about 6 weeks since I posted a update. I have been so busy that I barely have time to think. I will be posting after I see Dr L on the 19th.
BB, I tried to IM you but it wont send so I am leaving this here. Plus the whole world should know how awesome, thoughtful and generous you are. Oh Thank you, thank you, thank you. I got the bulb, snug as a bug in a rug today. and will send it back to you in two weeks. I really appreciate your lending it to me and I hope you are continuing to heal beautifully. How is your lipo feeling? I hope you are able to be out and about in this spring weather. Be well, very warmly, Jen

Haven't updated in awhile . .

Will update fat transfer review once I see Dr. L on the 19th for my 3 month check up. Everything looks good yet, still a 34 D.

3 Month post op Visit

It's been awhile since I posted a update. Life has gotten so busy there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.
Went for my 3 month check up on June 19th and everything is still looking good. Dr. L took a mole off my cheek and a cist of the side of my nose with the lazier while I was there . It's been a little over a week now and they look good. I just have to watch I don't get the area sun burnt. My new grass mowing hat is so cute!
Back to the boobs. Everything has settled nicely but I have decided to do another round of fat transfer. Dr. L agrees that the upper pole on the breast that was smaller need to be plumped up some more. Needless to say I am going to do both breast again. He said I can use the Brava again or I can do the fat transfer without. I think I will do the Brava again but this time I will not be the Brava Queen. I gave up that crown and I don't want it back. LOL I'm not going to obsess about it this time. 3 to 4 weeks of wear before at 10-12 hours a night and no wear after the transfer. I told Dr. L about the answer Dr. Khouri gave to Amelia's question and he said then don't wear it after. I wore the Brava for 3 weeks after the fat transfer and I'm not really sure if it helped or hindered the end results. So the next time I am going to do it totally different. Dr. L said that when I'm ready to do it just call and schedule the procedure. So I'm back to saving my pennies for another round. He gave me a discount for the second round which I thought was nice. I think I will wait until fall. I really don't want to be in compression garments in the heat of summer.

I will keep every one updated.

I removed my implants 6 days ago. I only had them in for 9 weeks before removing them due to not liking them AT ALL. I'm significantly smaller than before BA, though, which is distressing since I did not have them in for that long. I was considering BRAVA without fat transfer (too expensive for me at the moment). Is BRAVA loud? Was it difficult to sleep in? I've heard BRAVA can give permanent results after continuous wear (11+ weeks for 8 hours/ day)
Hi Theoldme2! I wouldn't think that having implants for just 9 weeks would make a difference in your breast size after they were out. I guess maybe it would depend on the size implants you had. Sorry you didn't like them, I can understand where you are coming from. I had my implants for a lot of years before I had them out. I liked my implants for a lot of years, but do not regret having them out. No Brava isn't loud. The suction pump runs on a couple AA batteries. If you are used to sleeping on you side, like I was, brava is a little difficult to get used to since you have to sleep on your back. During my research on Brava I read that if you wear Brava continuously for 11+ weeks and stop wearing that after 72 hour of non wear the results you have will be permanent. I wore brava for 6 weeks before fat transfer and 3 weeks after and I couldn't wait to stop using it. I don't know that I could do it again. I am having a second round of fat transferred and not sure if I am going to us Brava for the second round. My husband seems to think I won't need to use it again, Dr. L thought the same. If I decide to not use it I think I will just sell it. No sense in keeping something you are going to us. When do you plan to start using Brava. What size are you now and what size do you hope to be after 11 weeks? Let me know how you do using the Brava, it can cause some skin issues so you will need to pamper you skin a lot.
Hey! Thanks for the info. I will probably order Brava in the next 2 months if I don't see much change. I wouldn't think implants for 9 weeks would cause much difference either, but for me it did. My skin is definitely looser than before, and I lost volume. Some say this will take time and I should "bounce back" but you never know. I just want to be a full B cup again. I have photos on my removal review, and I would love to be the size I was before I got these stupid implants. I just hate what I have done to my body. I feel like I have ruined myself! I'm happy BRAVA and fat transfer has worked well for you. Let me know how your second round goes. Did you purchase BRAVA through their website?

6 Months since fat transfer

Hi There !! On Sept 15th it was 6 months since my fat transfer to the breast. I am still very happy with the procedure. I have gained about 5 pounds that I need to loose. The only good thing about is that the 5 pounds seemed to have landed in my boobs. I am still wearing a 34 D bra, but there is a little room it. I am still planning on having a second round of fat transferred sometime over the winter to fill in the upper pole a little more. I have notice a few painful lumps in each breast and I know that it is the result of the fat transfer. I'm not sure if they are something that will go away or not. Even that doesn't make me want to change my rating. I have to go and have a mammogram soon and I'm sure they will show up. I had a mammogram done a few weeks before the transfer so this will give me a good look at what the breasts will be like on one going forward.
Like I said I am still very happy with the procedure and would do it again. Oh Yeah I am. LOL

Lumps are gone

Just wanted to update about the painful lumps that were in my breast. All the lumps are now gone and every thing is good. Still planning on a 2nd round sometime after the 1t of the year.

Hi, BeagleBaby1, Could you tell me about your lipo experience a bit? I want to get this done, but I am worried that after grafting from my thigh to my breast that I will later gain weight and see it in areas where fat was not before, like my stomach or my arms. You've mentioned weight gain/loss since your surgery: Have you noticed any shift in body weight (other than, of course, more weight gain in your boobs)? Also, do you have any scarring from your lipo? And could you work out at all after lipo? Thank you for your response! I am probably going to the same doctor to have this done, and your post is extraordinary! Thank you for sharing!
Hi 9782anon. I have not noticed any shift in body weight. I have gained some weight since my fat transfer, it seemed to have happened over night. Some has gone to the boobs and some back into my stomach and but. I am really working hard to loose what I gained. I only hope that what went to my boobs stays there. My lipo scarring is pretty much gone. I didn't start to work out until about 6 weeks and even then I took it slow. My lipo experience was good, took awhile for the soreness to go away but that's expected. Are you thinking of using Dr Louton for your fat transfer? When do you plan to have the procedure done?
Just read your story, this was a very helpful review for me. Please let us know how your 2nd fat graft goes. I'm going in on wednesday for my 2nd round....

10 Month Update

It's been 10 months since my fat transfer and I am still more than happy with my results. Still wearing a 34D bra, not filling it our real full, but a C cup is way small. I have taken a few new pics to post since the last ones were at 5 weeks. Have lost the 5 pounds I gained plus a few. loosing weight hasn't seemed to affect the size of the breasts much, gaining weight sure does. It goes straight to the breasts. They seem to be a little less full with the weight lose. I still have 10 pounds I want to take off, but if I see its makes to much of a difference I'll stop loosing. How vain of me right!! Didn't put all this money into it just to have it go away.
I'm still considering the 2nd transfer. Just not sure when I will do it.
Anyone thinking of doing this procedure, I would say, go for it. You won't regret it.

Hi! Your results 10 months out give me hope! I am two weeks post explant and fat graft, mine still feel firm. I am the brava queen as well and am SO sick of it. I have done 1 week post op wear and still have 4 more weeks of wear. I've been averaging 8-11 hours a night. I had to take a break today because of broken and blistering skin. i will wear brava again tomorrow. I am so sick of brava but know how important it is for my final results. Did you ever get your 2nd procedure? Ae you planning to post more pics? Your reviews have helped me so much i read them before my surgery and still am back here re-reading them after my surgery. Kelly
Hi January0108. I know how being sick of being the Brava queen feels. I never want that title back. lol. I can't believe you are wearing brava 5 wks post op. I couldn't do it, it just broke my skin down to much and took so long getting it back in good condition again. No, I haven't done my second procedure yet. I'm hoping to do it in the next 6 weeks. I took 1yr pics to post. They are really disappointing though. I lost 18 pounds and unfortunately I lost it from the boobs to. I feel like when I do the 2nd transfer I'll be starting almost at square 1 again. You are going to be so happy with your results. Natural breast are so much better than implants. Keep us posted on how you are doing. Did you ps recommend the extended brava wear post op?
Hi beagleBaby, it's almost one year since your surgery. Are you planning on uploading new pictures? I'd love to get some idea on what to expect after one year :)

A little over 1 yr post op ....

Its been a little over a year since the fat transfer. I am still very happy that I had this procedure done. I did loose some size in the breast between the 10 month pic and now, only because I lost 18 pounds. I went to see my ps on April 16th and decided to go for the 2nd round of fat transfer. Weight had been holding steady so I figured I can schedule now. If I loose 5 more pounds before the transfer I wont be upset. Dr. L said he would take from thighs this time, that is wear it is hardest for me to loose weight. So I figure it will really stay once it hits the boobs.
I have decided to wear Brava again, but I won't wear it to the extent that I did last time (my skin took a beating) and I decided not to wear it after. If anyone had used Brava after and had great result I would like to hear from you about your experience.
Now I just have to decide on the date for surgery. Dr. had May 28th open (when I was there last week) and then nothing until June 20th. So I guess I better get it scheduled. I will be posting 1yr pic also, even though they aren't the best with the weight lose, but they are still in the camera.

Hi beagle baby, your boobies look amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. I have a scheduled AFT in June and am preparing using Noogleberry, similar principle to the BRAVA but much simpler
Good luck Beagle!! Keep us posted! :-) amelia

Transfer #2 Scheduled

Have decided to go ahead with a second fat transfer to the breast. I have scheduled for July11th. Deposit is paid. Dr. L removed my implants and did my first fat transfer, so he gave me a great rate for the 2nd transfer. I will start wearing Brava again the beginning of June. Have lost 21 pounds now, so I will be at my lowest weight in a long time. I would like to loose 5 more before surgery and then I wont care if I gain 5 back afterwards.

congrats beagle on scheduling your 2nd surgery! Soooo exciting esp w/the 21 lb weight loss ..now you will be thin w.big breasts, yahoo! while you do your 2nd transfer, i am busy looking at considering a facelift, lol. But, seriously :-)
I must be crazy to schedule in July, but till I finally called to schedule Dr. L was booked. They said this is his busiest time. Go figure. Hopefully it won't be to hot, if it is I'll deal with it. More power to you, I would be scared to do a facelift. I think I'll stop at the boobs. Not looking forward to using Brava again. How have you been. You haven't done your 1yr update.
I know, need hubby to take pics & have not asked. All is same- boobs still 34 C, still same measurements overall. I know- the facelift feels very scary but my skin is so saggy, gross. Well, brava & july will come quick. life just keeps passing by, doesn't it?

Getting ready for 2nd fat transfer with Dr. L

Hello all! I am getting ready for my 2nd fat transfer. I have 3 weeks to go, scheduled for July 11th. I started Brava a little over a week ago. Now I remember all the things I hated about the Brava domes. I am going a little more conservative on usage this time. I go about 12-13 hrs. a night and just use the smart box suction. I don't think I will use the black bulb to cycle this time, it really beat my skin up the 1st time with blisters. I must say the breast don't seem to be responding to the Brava the way they did the 1st time around. What swelling I gain at night seems to almost all go away before its time to put them on again. I go to Dr. L on Tuesday so i'll have to ask him about it.
I guess the moral of my story is I should lost the 21 pounds before I had the fat transfer the 1st time. Oh well not much I can do about that now.

Only 3 weeks, how exciting! Do you have any photos of how those beautiful boobies look now beagle baby ? Also do you know what day/week your boobie swelling went down after your first transfer? I am day 4 and love my size but know I will shrink :(
I didn't even think to take pics before I started wearing Brava again. I took a few today so i'll see if I can get them posted. It was probably a good 2-3 weeks before everything started to look normal again with the boobs. It's hard to remember, it seems like it was so long ago. Keep me posted on your progress.
Have you gone to see Dr. L for a consult?

2nd FAT TRANSFER IN 3 MORE DAYS

Only 3 more days till my 2nd fat transfer. I'm still a little apprehensive like I was before the 1st surgery. I think if they wouldn't give you all those papers on what could happen you wouldn't think about it so much. Hubby said if he was a women he wouldn't put himself through all this, I told him he would because breast define a woman. I know they shouldn't, but it's sad to say that in the "real" world they do. I have a list of wants to tell Dr. L before surgery on Friday . This time I would like a little more fat placed in the upper pole of the breast and a little more in the with of the right breasts. I'm sure he will do his best. This will be the last time I go through this. I probably wouldn't do it a 2nd time if he hadn't made me such a good deal. I'm saving for a in ground pool now so I can't afford anymore money to go to fat transfer.
I put weight weight on after the 1st transfer and was at a all time high of 148.8 pounds ( I hate to even seen that # in print) I am now down to 125.6 pounds and feel really good. So I don't plan on loosing anymore weight after this surgery nor do I plan on gaining any back.
I am sitting here with the Brava domes on and can't wait to not wear them anymore. I wore them for 3 weeks after the 1st transfer but have decided I won't be wearing them after this one. Hope I still have good results. A lot of ladies didn't wear Brava after and still had good results. So I will just say a little prayer for the results to be good.
Will post again after surgery.

I just wanted to wish you "Good Luck" tomorrow with your surgery!
Good luck Beagle, so excited for you! Can't wait to follow your updated xxx
Thanks for your detailed review! I too will be having my implants removed and fat transfer to the breasts July 22nd (at the same time). I am so nervous! The thought of being under anesthesia for so long and the pain afterwards terrifies me! good luck on your surgery! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Tomorrow is the day

My doctors office called today and I have to be there at 10:30 tomorrow morning.

Thank You!
Thank You!

Surgery done

Well my 2nd transfer was done yesterday. It was a different experience than the 1st time. Easy Peezy.. I took about 2 1/2 hrs. I was to be there at 10:30 but doctors office called and said he was running behind so to be there at 11:30. Hubby takes dog for a walk and then we head out. 10 minutes down the road the ps office calls and says get here as soon as you can, I tell them were 30 minutes away. Guess they should have left me scheduled for 10:30. They left us go in the back door so I wouldn't have to go into the waiting room in those HUGE Brave cones. Saw Dr. L and we discussed what results I wanted to achieve, then met with the "sleepy man". I was in there long enough for them to weigh me and put the iv in and I was walking to the operating room. No waiting at all. It was no nice to be there with staff that I new by first name and they new me. (Dr. L took out my implants and did my 1st fat transfer) Got onto the operating table, talked to the sleepy man for a minute and woke up in the recovery room. "Sleepy Man" said he was going to give me something in my iv and in 30 seconds I would wake up in recovery. He wasn't kidding. Dr. L called me last night to see how I was doing (last time a nurse called). He put 425cc in and said they look very good on the operating table. Now lets just see how much I retain. I will says a prayer every day for retention. They look fantastic in the surgical bra, I have cleavage this time, and the upper pole looks good. The look is so different than the firs time around, I wonder why. 1st time it looked like I had 2 balls on my chest. I am going to follow ever thing Dr. L told me to do. Oh the best part is I have taken 1 pain pill. YEAH. He took from my inner and outer thigh and the inside of my knees. I have to go and see him on Thursday afternoon. I took some pics this morning but won't be able to post them until I get to my store cause that is where this camera in loaded and I can't find the disk to load it in my laptop at home. Maybe I need to buy a new camera, mines old anyway.

Meant to say

Meant to say I haven't taken any pain pills. Dr. L also told me to wait 48 hours before I start to us the Brava again, I don't think I'm going to do Brave post op this time.

Hi, I am very interested in your review, thank you! I was wondering which areas you had lipo'd? also did you get any micro calcification? You look amazing btw, thank you for your updates!
How did your second transfer turn out?
Its been a little over 3 weeks and things are really good.

3 Weeks since 2nd fat transfer

It has been 3 weeks since my 2nd fat transfer. I used Brava before and after fat transfer the 1st time around. For the 2nd transfer I used the Brave before for expansion but decided not to use it after. I now wish I didn't use it after the 1st time. IMHO I think that using the brava after 1st transfer did not help in retaining the fat, it think it did the opposite. After the 2nd transfer it to ok a few days for the swelling to go away, then you could really see what results you would have. Don't get me wrong, I did loose some volume, but not as much as I lost the 1st time. The breast volume is holding its own right now. I seemed to have come to a stand still YEAH!! I'm maintain my weight at 127 which is good.

I still need some upper pole fullness in the right breast, hubby agrees, and said if I want to go one more time its ok. (I love this man of mine) I think he just likes the thought of them getting a little bigger each time. lol I guess I'm on the quest for the (almost) perfect breasts. I told hubby that if my breast would have been symmetrical I would never have gotten implants or anything. Implant made the nonsymmetrical breast symmetrical, until I had the implants taken out. I think Dr. L did a good job the 1st transfer since the right breast had very little natural tissue. So what I retained after loosing the weight was a base, so to speak, for the fat to hold for the 2nd transfer.

I am by far not a vain person. I'm not a plastic surgery junkie. I guess I just want what I never had . . symmetrical breasts. I promise to post some pics soon.

Can I ask what is done with the Brava Bras after use?
Most people sell their Brava systems once they are done using them.
Hello, Thank you for sharing you're experience. It was very insightful, however, have you posted any pictures yet? Also, this may be an odd question but what did you do with you're Brava Bra after you were done wearing it?

Almost 2 months since 2nd transfe

It's been almost 2 months since 2nd fat transfer and everything is going well. I am pleased with the results. Will post some pics. I go back to Dr. L on Sept 11th. I still need a little more fullness in the breast that was smaller to start with, so hubby and i are thinking maybe one more time with just a small amount transfered to get the results i want. It's so nice to finally start to feel comfortable i my own skin. Won't make that decision till at least the 6 month mark. Maybe I won't do it again, who knows, I'll make that decision later. I am very pleased with the results and am so glad i did it.

More pics

How are you doing Beagle?
Hi Beagle, Your 2nd transfer looks good. How are you feeling? It has been quite a while since I have been on realself.
Hello there, I am considering having this done instead of breast implants. I have lost a ton of weight and of course my boobs went with it. Unfortunately I still have ALOT to lose, about 80-100 pounds. So I was wondering what you would recommend, do the surgery now while the fat cells are plump or do it after Ive lost all the weight while the fat cells are deflated?
Altoona Plastic Surgeon

Dr Louton is the same surgeon that did my explant. I have felt very comfortable with him and I feel that he is very knowledgable about the fat transfer. All of his office staff are very good at there jobs. He will take as much time that is needed to explane the procedure to you. I feel he is a top rated surgeon.