Having One Syringe Restylane - Pearl River, NY

Do you think this ( one syringe) will be enough??...

do you think this ( one syringe) will be enough?? id like to really plump my lips. I feel like my upper so much smaller so, i want your opinion for a sexy look dr.s :) friends....all comments very welcomed ... adding pics now...a dded this thing wants me to say more but I dont know what to say :0) I can ask....how long will this restalyne plump last? and how much more is the actual permanent procedure; and if you will, what is that called and what is the actual procedure for a permanent plump?
in advance, thank you for answering my questions :0)

going in tomorrow ! boobies n lips yahoo!

ill post pics !

new lips came out subtle but super!

Hey ladies and docs! one syringe of restylane went great for me it provided just enough to look natural and plump my upper lip like i asked :) very satisfied !

My lips unswelled and there went $500

Out the window... WASTE OF MONEY!!!!
Im having a fat transfer to my lips 20th and a tummy tuck with Florida's TOP tummy tuck DR Jonathan FISHER !
New York Plastic Surgeon

happy with my breast results however I feel any use of injections in the lips is a waste of money and opt for PermaLip Implants... my results are fantastic

Have you had the fat trasnfer to lips? I'm thinking on getting it down and would love to see a before/after photo! thanks so much!
I just actually did have a fat transfer to my lips on 5/20 pictures are on my tummy tuck review and also my Lip Augmentation review should be posted really soon its under review.
Hello!! In my opinion when you are dealing with lip augmentation with hylouronic acid fillers it is better to do the lips little by little. If you want alot of volume you can start with one syringe and wait about 2 weeks and see how they are. The reason I am saying this is because when the lips are initally injected they tend to swell alot and it takes time for the filler to accommodate in the lips. If too much filler is injected at one time, the lips can be very swollen and it can scare the patient. A gradual change is better.
so im confused...you are saying do half of my syringe then the other half in a week? is this sanitary? bc my dr is big on that! im not sure he'll feel comfy with this. if i do choose to do all , where do u see i may add the injection for a sexier pouty smile ? ty for yor answer! ~JESS
Hi Jessica!! Most of the time I use the whole syringe in one application but there are times that I feel that the rest of the filler should be injected a week or two later. If the remaining filler is saved the needle is removed and the remaining product is sealed and refridgerated for the next use. The product should be used within 2 weeks otherwise it will be disgarded. Each person has distinct lips and it depends on the shape and thickness of the lips to where the filler is actually applied and how much. It is important to give this trust to your plastic surgeon.
thank you I asked my dr he said that He wouldnt try that procedure its too risky for bacteria. Thank you though. my lips came out great i posted pics check them out :)
I hated the way the fillers wore off in a few days!!!! so now with my tummy tuck I am having a fat transfer to my lips :0)

Here is a little bit of information for you on How Can I Get Permanent Plumped Lips?

thanks lol. I posted new pics of lips...going to post some of my breast post op as well.