Pearl Fractional Laser Around my Eyes

I am 39 years old and had premature wrinkling...

I am 39 years old and had premature wrinkling under my eyes, but also my eyelids were beginning to droop. My doctor told me the Pearl would get rid of the wrinkles and tighten up my eyelids. After my surgery in June, the skin under my eyes never peeled as expected. Doctor wasn't sure why it didn't peel.

I went back for a check-up about 1 month ago and my doctor wants to 'redo' my eyes with the Pearl laser. Honestly, my eyes look WORSE now, than they did in June!!! I am going to cancel my appointment to have my eyes redone in December. In my opinion, it's not worth the downtime...having to stay away from family activities, etc. for something that could make my wrinkles look even worse than they did after the first surgery. I don't want to take that chance.

I love my doctor...It wasn't his incompetence that caused my wrinkles. The procedure didn't work for me.

sorry - not sure if you're getting this, but yes, I've had a few different treatments. I also work in the industry
always the device....never the doc

Hi thestig,

Have you had any laser procedures?

Thanks,

-Britt

pearl is very superficial - tone (sun damage, texture, very fine lines)

for "wrinkles" you need something deeper, like pearl fractional. that's a fact

Hi 914323anon,

I'm sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with your procedure, but do appreciate the posting. Are you going to get something else done to try to correct it? Please keep us updated.

All the best,