SmartXide Co2 Fractional Laser Treatment -Full Face and Neck - Peachtree City, GA

I had the SmartXide Co2 laser treatment on January...

I had the SmartXide Co2 laser treatment on January 13, 2012 on full face and neck. I was quite nervous and expected the worst after doing my own research and reading other reviews. It actually was not that bad. Yes, I was uncomfortable and felt some pain, but it was not unbearable at all. The worst parts were around my lip line, around my nose, under the eyes and around the hairline. Even then, it wasn't really that bad. I am supposed to go back in about five weeks to have the Madonna eye lift done using Co2 laser. The technician thought it would be too much trauma at one time to have my full face, neck and eyes done. I have added before photos and photos after several hours and days of full face and neck progression. I will continue to as photos as the days go by so you can see how the healing is coming.

Cosmedical Spa

The location was clean and sterile. The atmosphere was very calming and the staff were very attentive, making sure I was OK every several minutes during the procedure. I was not rushed thru the process and was able to stay as long as I wanted afterward. That made me feel very comforted knowing that they wanted to make sure I was fine to leave. Of course, I had my husband there to drive me home, but they still allowed me to leave whenever I wanted.