Good Results from Total FX for Skin Tone, Pore Size and Acne Scars (W/video)

I had active FX and Deep Fx combined for...

I had active FX and Deep Fx combined for "Total FX".Excellent improvement in skin tone, reduction in pore size, 50% improvement to acne scars. Procedure hurt, but only while they were doing it. Fcae was super hot for about 4 hours after. After that no Pain or discomfort. You will not look back to normal for 2 plus weeks, but you should be presentable within 5-6 days. I am posting a video I made of the process on YouTube under "totalFX"

Photo Update

Boston Plastic Surgeon

Very Skilled and caring

wow scary how red your face got. love your eyebrows!
Wonderful job with the video documentary of your experience - this is so helpful for anyone considering the procedure. Thanks!
Hi everyone I am now almost two months out and I still have some pink and some spots where he went deeper that are taking longer to fade. But all in all look pretty normal. I love my results and can see going back for touch up in the fall. I'm older 56 and have some stuborn features .
where is Dr Adams located and what is his first name...thanks
Its Dr. William Adams at the adams center in Peabody MA.
Thanks Mainegirl...it looks like he also has an office in Newbury Street, Boston. Same guy? Also do you think you could get the treatment in just one area..I have lines only around mouth and on my chin..I dont want to get my whole face done.
Yes Sandra he also has an office on Newbury St.. I am sure you can get one spot done.It may not be much cheaper to a spot done. Depending on the kind of lines they may be able to fill them in with filler or botox near them. Go see him. They charge you for a consultation, but refund it back on your first procedure. He is also not cheap. I had some filler and botox the other day and it was $1400. It hurts to be beautiful..in the wallet.
Thanks Mainegirl..I found his number in Newbury Street and had a consultation yesterday. Yes he can do just around the mouth/chin area and its a pretty good price so am going to do that and the chest area where I have some bad sun damage..the rest of my face is ok so will just do those two areas. Will keep you posted.
Glad to see that you put pictures on here so everyone knows what to expect. I think people don't have a clue what to expect so they get scared during recovery. The longer the downtime and the worse you look, the better the outcome and it looks like you are doing great. I had excellent results too, but looked bad for about 9 days. 2 months out only a bit pink and continues to improve.
Thank you for getting back to me. I am looking better everyday. I expect the redness to last for awhile but I have shed most of the dead skin . I think I will give the calendula a try . I could only find the gel and ointment. So guess I'll try gel. It is to soon for me to see final results but so far I see a huge difference in my eyes. I am 56 and was starting to get very saggy and baggy around my eyes. When did you start wearing make up?
If you skin is still red try mixing some hydro cortisone cream in with you moisturizer. I think you will see quit a lot of improvement in your skin tone around your eyes, but it will probably take about a month. My whole face feels less firmer and tighter. I did notice when I went outside in the cold, I could actually feel my skin tightening up. It would do this kind of weird tweaky thing for about 5 seconds when my face hit the cold air. Much to my dismay, I don't bother to much with make up, except if I am going out to dinner or something. I would assume a week or 10 days for make up.
I am 10 days now and for the first time I am seeing less redness. But the itching has been very bad. I tried benedryl but to no avail. I'll try the hydro cortisone cream maybe that will help with both the redness and itching. I want to wait for some time to pass before I weight in my results. I did scratch my self on my cheek last night in my sleep!! Argh, I should be wearing gloves at night. I did not break the surface but did cause some breaking of blood vessles under the skin. I don't think it will scar but it is certainally not good thing. Thank you for your responses,you have been very helpful. mimosakitty
Mainegirl, I had total FX on the 14th of Jan 2010 and am currently on day 3. Swelling has gone down somewhat, redness to be expected, and the brown crust and freckles everywhere I assume will go away in a few days. but so far no pain and minimal discomfort. Vinegar soaks, ice packs, cleanser and more ointment. keeps me busy all day and taking lots and lots of naps. How are you doing? Mimosakitty
You must be looking better by now. I still have bit of redness on my neck after over a month but am very pleased with1. A big wrinkle on my neck.2. Almost no nasal fold anymore. I am not a high maintaince beauty, but I think I look like I am in my late 30's, not mid forties. Stick it out. Try some calendula for redness. Good Luck.

Hi Mainegirl - Glad to hear you had such good results. Once you've posted your video, please share the link with us so we can add it to your review.

Thanks,
--Sharon

Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6HcMhCSoL4

Thanks for sharing! You look great. :)