Erasing 2 Mistakes - Pasadena, CA

I went in for the picosure laser tattoo removal,...

I went in for the picosure laser tattoo removal, and so far the results look very promising. I have a cover up that didn't go right of a big, black, ugly tribal tattoo I got when I was 19. I want to laser both the cover up and original for possible new cover up or complete removal depending on the results. I have another very colorful half sleeve that I'm debating on fading for a cover up, but first I want to see how the treatment goes with my black and gray tattoo.

8 days post 1st tx with picosure

So all the blisters have finally gone away. Now I'm dealing with the scabs and the incredible itch. All the shading seems to be gone and a lot of the thick black lines have broken up. Hopefully I'll see more fading in the coming weeks.

3 weeks post 1st tx with the picosure

Here is my 3 week update. Most of the fading is gone and there is a lot of the breakup of the dark black lines. This is only after 1 treatment with picosure. Hopefully there will be more fading before my 2nd treatment.

4 month update

Ok, so I haven't posted in a while since I haven't gone for treatment #2 on my black and gray tattoo. I did however get my color tattoo zapped twice on my left arm and that was a lot funner (NOT!!!). I'll post pics of my color tattoo soon. For anyone interested in fading/removing greens, purples, or very bright tats, the picosure is amazing. So that's why I haven't updated in a while but here you go. After 4 months I see more and more fading. Pretty much all the shading is gone, and the thick black lines are breaking up very nicely. I do try to eat healthy, drink lots of water, and take vitamins to assist the healing process and allow my body to remove as much ink as possible.
Dr Schwartz