Cool Sculpting Day - Pasadena, CA

Im 38, with 2 kids, and a happy recent divorcee. I...

Im 38, with 2 kids, and a happy recent divorcee. I was one of those happy pregnant women who had a huge and happy belly. twice. after my 2nd I wanted a tummy tuck and after my divorce I wanted to lose the tummy on
my own with a little help. I looked into cool sculpt last year but thought the price was too much until I got a deal and signed up for 8 sessions all on my belly. Im getting done 4 now, after 4-6 I'll come back again and so it over again. Im a healthy eater ( I crave chips thought) and i do 2x pilates and try and keep my calories at a max of around 12000. I do cardio 2-3 a week. I wanted to lose the belly on my own, i Webster to do the work. it honestly that the hardest thing to lose. So here I am! Im on my first treatment about 15 mins into it. I was nervous but when the machine was placed on me it tugged but was a very tolerable sensation not even pain. Now im going to be here for 4 hrs. I will report back.

All my fat is right on my belly (yah!) I really wanted something tooth are me to focus on getting a healthier stronger body and hats why I choose cool sculpt. I didn't want to have lipo or a tummy tuck. Here are some before and during treatment pics.

Day 1 - 24 hrs

I apologize for all those grammatical and spelling errors in my first post. I was writing it as I was getting my treatments.

Day 1: its not bad. Slept well. I can tell the area isn't fully un numbed so we'll see how the pain (if any) gets. I am bruised and sore. I put some vitamin e on my belly to help it heal better.

7 Days Post

No real pain. I never really bruised but im still numb. I've been putting vitamin e and wearing a shaper. I would get little pangs here and there but nothing that really hurt.

14 Days post Cool Sculpt

A week after my treatment the bruising was almost gone but hat when the pains began. It felt like someone was stabbing me with a hot pick. Although the pain was manageable (didnt take any meds), it kind of wore me out. the pain was all over my tummy but especially in the lower treated areas. I put a cold pack and that really helped but as soon as I took it off the pains came back. this lasted about 3 days. I occasionally feel a little pain but its nothing. The area is still numb.. or most of it. I touch it and its still numb... I was able to start exercising probably the 2nd day, but stopped when the pains started. resumed my yoga, pilates and cardio this week.

1 month post -update

Here I am again.. A month post procedure. Im down 8 lbs But that due to exercise and a couple Pilates session and power yoga... It wasn't until I posted my update pic that I saw a difference in the side view. I have noticed a difference myself in my clothes. I wont be getting the 2nd part of my procedures till the end of September. I know a tummy tuck would have gotten rid of my belly but I didn't want that.. as a single working mom I dont have the time needed to recover from a tt. Also, I want to lose and tone up on my own through a lifestyle change of exercise and food. A tt is major surgery and I opted not to do it. I knew going into a cool sculpt that it would help but not completely get rid of all my belly fat. Im doing this in conjunction of a healthy food lifestyle while doing cardio, pilates and yoga. The real results will come around Christmas time. Good luck to all those considering this decision. im happy I made it.