The Only Thing That Really Worked - Pasadena, CA

I a had cellulaze almost 6 weeks ago and am...

I a had cellulaze almost 6 weeks ago and am pleased so far. I had the front of my legs, back of my thighs and bum treated. I also had smart lipo on the inside of my knees. The whole thing took 2 hours. Pain wasn't that bad. I was back to exercising in a week. I didn't think that this procedure was going to work but hoped it would. I am really quite pleased so far. I was worried because the cellulite above my knees was awful in my opinion. They are almost all gone now. The rest is improving also. The deep spots are continuing to improve. I think I will be able to wear shorts this summer. I haven't been to the beach or in a pair of shorts above my knees in 4 years. I'm 37, 5 foot 4 and weight about 125 to 130. I Crossfit, spin, run and do Pilates. Nothing worked until now. Everything that everyone else has said about the garment and recovery is pretty accurate. At first there was a bunch of swelling and bruising but then it went away and the cellulite was back to square one. Just within the last 2 weeks I've really seen improvement. Trying to be cautiously optimistic but hope to see continued improvement over the next couple of months. If it gets even better I will be elated if the results are as good as they are going to get then I will be happy too. I will be getting photos from my doctor next week at my 6 week appointment.

2 month check up.

I went to my check up and am even more pleased with the results. I will post pictures when I can get them from the doctor. The front of my legs are smooth. There is still some faint cellulite on the front of my legs but I would say there is a 90% improvement. The back shows about a 70% improvement. I don't wear the garment now, however, I do wear spanx or support hose when I know I will be on my feet all day or going to the gym. I still like the extra support. I'm exercising 3 to 5 times a week. I do Crossfit and it is pretty high impact. The cellulaze has not had a negative impact on my performance or slowed me down at the gym. I'm hopeful that continuing with exercise and healthy eating will lead to great results down the road. I'm convinced that picking a surgeon with experience in this procedure is key. It is expensive but so far worth it. I'm going to the beach this summer. First time in years.
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

My doctor and his staff were great. He was a little expensive, however, he has lots of great experience, great reviews, and he is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. With this procedure I felt it was important to pay more for his experience. The girls in the office were great. Warm and professional all around. I had an issue with some swelling and he even answered the phone and helped me over the holiday weekend.

That is great progress - wow!!  Do you mind sharing with us what your diet and exercise plan consists of?
Please keep us posted!

Happy for you!! Sounds like everything went wonderfully! Glad you didn't find it to painful, what type of pain killer did you take?

I was given Vicodin I think. I quit taking them after 3 day. I took Advil after the 1st three days. I am on my feet a lot. I had the Surgery on Saturday and was up cleaning house Sunday, and back to work Monday. Maybe I should have taken it easy but I just iced and elevated my legs if they needed it.

Ya, it's always good to give yourself rest, but it's good you listened to your body when needed :)