Still Groggy and Sore but Thrilled -Pasadena, CA

I had a breast lift and 500cc silicone high...

I had a breast lift and 500cc silicone high profile implant placed under the muscle after breast feeding 3 kids and losing 140 pounds. I'm very sore but it's manageable with the pain meds he prescribed. I tried really hard to choose the best size implNt for a full but natural look and feel like with dr otooles help I was able to make the right decision. Dr. Otoole is very kind and attentive, had a wonderful experience!!!!

3 days out

Taking lots of meds, so swollen and sore :(

2 weeks tomorrow

I'm feeling a lot better! My left breast is slowly settling in nicely but the right is very high and hurts. Higher than it was right out if surgery. I'm hoping it drops soon! My incisions have all healed up very nicely and nipples are healing up well too. Can't wait for all to settle in and see the final result! I'll be calling the dr tomorrow to see about when I start with massaging hoping to get this one down soon

Opps pics

Here ya go

3 weeks out today

Feeling a lot better. I went for a massage with a woman who specializes in breast implants and breast cancer recovery. She also does lymphatic and scar removal massage so it's pretty much medical massage. She taught me how to massage myself, tapped me back up, brine down the hardness forming under my breast which was the bottom of capsule and can cause issues later. I didn't know these specialist could help prevent and treat contracture. I see my dr next Monday;) my breasts are feeling softer and there is less pressure at my collar bone. They look a lil more natural these last few days. I can't wait for them both to have dropped!

2.5 months out

My left has settled great my right is still high and a little painful because of it. I'm doing massaging and wearing the band but it's being stubborn. Looks like I'll wait till the 6 month mark to do anything as far as another surgery to even then out. With the right riding high they appear two very different sizes n shapes and my nipples are uneven because of it. Super hoping it will drop on it's own :/ dr has been supportive and says at 6 months we can decide what to so but thinks it will fall I to place. They've ended up pretty big when I can down the road I'll probably size down to a 300 or 350 as they feel very heavy bad lots of tops don't fit. Though they are much much better than the empty breasts I had and my scars are coming out great. Dr otoole is great with his neat incisions. Everyone told me oh everyone wishes they went bigger guess I'm the rarity that wishes I was a full c small d rather than a ddd

2.5 months out pics

4 months out

So I'm 4 mo out. My right breast is still high and sore :( and recentlyy left has kinda dropped lower bad I've lost upper pole volume :/ I'm a lil worried so I'm seeing dr otoole in June to see if I need to revise one or both breasts :( I'm bummed cause it took forever to save up to do this in the first place. But the right is painful and I can't just ignore it plus I'd love for them to be even. Over the past 4 months I've gone back n forth between being excited about the possible outcome and really regretting doing this cause of the complications. I did all my research and knew the risks but it still blows!

Pics at 4 months

Here are current pics. Can't wait till June to see the doc and find out what's going on.

Going on 5 mo out

Things are alright... I have an apt with dr. Otoole in July to see if things are okay. I'm feeling like something is going on. I've lost all poke volume in my left breast :( they look better than preop but not feeling happy with the rests as they are very uneven.

Did revision 1 year ago

I had one implant that bottomed out. Dr fixed that and tightened the entire lift. Ended up with a severe hematoma on one side. Hurt so bad! Would not stop bleeding had to go in two days later after complaining over and over to get it fixed as the bleeding would not stop. It was horrible. They had to clean it out and cauterize the bleeding. They look better than they did as far as the buttomed out breast shape but the scaring was much worse this time. My nipples are different sizes this time around, last time they were perfect.... And I now have a dog war on the left side. I'd love to have it fixed but I had to pay for the repair surgery and the third surgery to fix the repair surgery two days later so I guess I have to suck it up. Over all better than before any surgery but lots of complications and additional surgery costs and also as an FYI high profiles mean NO CLEAVAGE
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I had a lift and implant after losing 140 pounds with a vsg , weight loss surgery. Dr. Otoole did a beautiful Job on my cousins post bariatric work, was reasonably priced and just super kind and down to earth. Not at all cocky or arrogant like some drs I'd met while seeking a surgeon. I felt comfortable from day one. His staff is amazing and helper ease my fears through the process. Very sore, can't sleep but that's par for the course I suppose. He have me pain meds which really take the edge off and leave me feeling sore rather than in pain. Thanks to you Captain Awesome!!! You rock!