Still Groggy and Sore but Thrilled -Pasadena, CA

I had a breast lift and 500cc silicone high...

I had a breast lift and 500cc silicone high profile implant placed under the muscle after breast feeding 3 kids and losing 140 pounds. I'm very sore but it's manageable with the pain meds he prescribed. I tried really hard to choose the best size implNt for a full but natural look and feel like with dr otooles help I was able to make the right decision. Dr. Otoole is very kind and attentive, had a wonderful experience!!!!

3 days out

Taking lots of meds, so swollen and sore :(

2 weeks tomorrow

I'm feeling a lot better! My left breast is slowly settling in nicely but the right is very high and hurts. Higher than it was right out if surgery. I'm hoping it drops soon! My incisions have all healed up very nicely and nipples are healing up well too. Can't wait for all to settle in and see the final result! I'll be calling the dr tomorrow to see about when I start with massaging hoping to get this one down soon

Opps pics

Here ya go

3 weeks out today

Feeling a lot better. I went for a massage with a woman who specializes in breast implants and breast cancer recovery. She also does lymphatic and scar removal massage so it's pretty much medical massage. She taught me how to massage myself, tapped me back up, brine down the hardness forming under my breast which was the bottom of capsule and can cause issues later. I didn't know these specialist could help prevent and treat contracture. I see my dr next Monday;) my breasts are feeling softer and there is less pressure at my collar bone. They look a lil more natural these last few days. I can't wait for them both to have dropped!

2.5 months out

My left has settled great my right is still high and a little painful because of it. I'm doing massaging and wearing the band but it's being stubborn. Looks like I'll wait till the 6 month mark to do anything as far as another surgery to even then out. With the right riding high they appear two very different sizes n shapes and my nipples are uneven because of it. Super hoping it will drop on it's own :/ dr has been supportive and says at 6 months we can decide what to so but thinks it will fall I to place. They've ended up pretty big when I can down the road I'll probably size down to a 300 or 350 as they feel very heavy bad lots of tops don't fit. Though they are much much better than the empty breasts I had and my scars are coming out great. Dr otoole is great with his neat incisions. Everyone told me oh everyone wishes they went bigger guess I'm the rarity that wishes I was a full c small d rather than a ddd

2.5 months out pics

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I had a lift and implant after losing 140 pounds with a vsg , weight loss surgery. Dr. Otoole did a beautiful Job on my cousins post bariatric work, was reasonably priced and just super kind and down to earth. Not at all cocky or arrogant like some drs I'd met while seeking a surgeon. I felt comfortable from day one. His staff is amazing and helper ease my fears through the process. Very sore, can't sleep but that's par for the course I suppose. He have me pain meds which really take the edge off and leave me feeling sore rather than in pain. Thanks to you Captain Awesome!!! You rock!

You look amazing congrats! im getting my lift+ implants in a few days, so worried about the pain :( Was the pain horrible the first 3 days? Like did u cry from the pain??
Congratulations! Your results look really nice! I bet you're looking in the mirror a lot! ;) I noticed you had a lot of weight loss and a tummy tuck. I bet some people won't even recognize the new you. I'm very happy for you!
Looks great girl!
Thanks so much
You lookgreat
Thx!!
wow ...you look great!! Just read your TT reviews as well. I am 5 days out on my TT/breast lift after losing 84 lbs this year. I wasn't going to do implants but now i'm considering it because i may still lose a little more weight and don't want my lift to get deflated. What size bra were you before surgery?
So before weight loss a 40 ddd after weight loss 34/36 d now a 36dd
Oh and congrats girl! How are u feeling?
Feeling really good and so glad i decided to have BA in addition to BL&TT....when swelling goes down i think will be 36D.
That's awesome!!!
I sent you a private message too... But can you contact me? I am scheduled to have surgery with Dr. Otoole and would love to discuss with you your procedure. You can email me here or call me at the number I left in your inbox. Thanks :)
I was thiking about, how did uour surgery go?
Doing great one side has really dropped the other a lil slower but moving I'll post pics tonight
Thanks ;) feeling good finally getting back to normal
You look fantastic, im recovering on day 6, i stopped taking pain meds on the 4th day, i take extra strengh tylenol per dr order if needed. I m just waiting to get ok from ps to sleep flat on my back or side or better yet stomach
I'm kinda reclined now my cousin slept on her belly after a month or so n ended up needing a revision last week cause it pushed the implants way down n out do now I'm scared too :( did u do a lift too?
Omg thats scary, i dont think i could dleep on my back after i heard this, i wonder how often it happens. I had lift and implant.
I guess stomach sleeping can push them into the wrong position ESP early out
Have you been able to sleep on ur belly or side? I'm do dying to! How are u feeling