25 Y/o Mother of 1 with Very Small Boobs - Pasadena, CA

So i have a daughter and I really don't plan on...

So i have a daughter and I really don't plan on having anymore kids but if I do, it won't be for another 4 years. Anyways, I went in for my first consult with Dr. J in Pasadena. He is a physician through Beverly Hills Physicians. I read no bad reviews on him so that's why I decided to give him a try. My consult went pretty good. He recommended I have a crescent lift on my left breast because it's slightly lower than my other breast. I want silicone so he will be inserting them under the muscle and through the nipple since he is already going to be in the nipple area doing the lift. I told him I wanted a full C and he is going to give me that but said he recommended a small D so I don't have that "I should've gone bigger" playing in my head after.

Now because my breast sit far apart he said he would insert them in a pocket so that I could have cleavage. But I read somewhere that I could possibly look like I have a uni-boob. So should I say no to the placement so they sit closer together???

Also I do have one breast that is bigger than the other. I don't know about this whole 250cc's 350cc stuff. So we never even touched base about that. He explained everything else. But I want to go back for another consult to talk about that stuff. Any insight?

So I scheduled my surgery date for October the...

So I scheduled my surgery date for October the 10th that way I have enough time to prepare myself with work and my own emotions. I'm so nervous and scared. I'm one of those people who think worst case scenario always. It's really a bad habit. I won't post another update til I go in for my Pre op.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I found him through the Beverly Hills Physicians website

Ultimately make sure he knows what you want , but I say leave The cc picking up to him. As long as he knows your vision, and you trust him the exact numbers are irrelevant. But always go back and ask questions, you don't want more anxiety then what you will naturally have!

If you have questions, definitely go back and have them answered. You want to make sure you're on the same page with everything. Here's what some doctors have to say about choosing the right size for you.