Worth it, take your time finding a caring experienced doctor

I got my augmentation in '01. I was really...

I got my augmentation in '01. I was really young and didn't research doctors, I just rushed into it. Was a small B, was 5'4", 130 lbs.

I got 420cc's saline overs per my Dr's advice. Breasts were not symmetrical and was having some dull pains by incision on right side and could feel something like a corner of the implant there. Complained for months, dr blew it off for a while then finally agreed to redo them.

one year later, I was on the operating table again. They were replaced and I was a bit happier, as time went by, rippling appeared (should have gone under!!) and with recent weight loss, I am down to just skin over the implant. I am getting them redone next month (long overdue) to silicone, and under.

They were great the first few yrs but the last few yrs I have just been hiding them and now wear padded bras to replace the volume I had when I had a fatter ass. Anyways, definetly go bigger than smaller if your unsure and go under.

Also, do lots of research on your dr and everything else to do with augmentations so you know what to expect and you are well informed about your options. Years later when I read my operating notes, I felt so dumb, not knowing what the dr actually did (one side is a 420cc overfilled to 450cc, other is a 420-450cc implant..?). He also falsely wrote that I had leaking which I didn't.

They were different sizes and one of the pockets looked square at the top! I think over the muscle was standard for this dr. I know a girl that went to him-he put hers over and she had breastfed 3 kids!! Needless to say, she has severe rippling.

Thanks for posting your story to RealSelf. I hope you'll come back and write a new review in our breast implant revision community! I truly hope it all goes well for you and that you're thrilled with your results. When's surgery?

Thanks! My surgery is in 4 weeks and still have not decided about new size. Having a 2nd consult w dr. today so we can make sure we are on the same page. Will keep you posted after I get the upgraded boobs!

Had a revision 6 days ago-got rid of those little...

Had a revision 6 days ago-got rid of those little hockey puck size implants and upgraded to 700cc hp saline overfilled to 800cc. I love them and wished I were a tad bigger, like maybe 875ish:) My cleavage is great, you could fit a baseball between the other ones. My new ones are about a finger's width apart-perfect! I was a small c before. Yesterday I was sized at 34ddd/f at Frederick's. Sounds obscenely huge -I swear they aren't! Fake boobs need big bras bc they don't squish down and fill into the bra like real boobs.

I have the same measures as you weight/height, but I look way fatter than you. Guess you have built a lot of muscle... So just looking at that is really motivational. However, it was your augmentation that I wanted to compliment to begin with; you look great!
Thanks so much! That is so nice of u to say. But that weight is from yrs ago...the pics u see above are about 117-118 lbs. so try not to be so hard on yourself, I'm sure u look great. Everyone has different frames/builds. My ribcage is petite too.
They looked great. How are they today?
Ohio Plastic Surgeon

Do not feel he carefully evaluates patients and considers each case seperately and thoroughly.