Worth it, take your time finding a caring experienced doctor

I got my augmentation in '01. I was really...

I got my augmentation in '01. I was really young and didn't research doctors, I just rushed into it. Was a small B, was 5'4", 130 lbs.

I got 420cc's saline overs per my Dr's advice. Breasts were not symmetrical and was having some dull pains by incision on right side and could feel something like a corner of the implant there. Complained for months, dr blew it off for a while then finally agreed to redo them.

one year later, I was on the operating table again. They were replaced and I was a bit happier, as time went by, rippling appeared (should have gone under!!) and with recent weight loss, I am down to just skin over the implant. I am getting them redone next month (long overdue) to silicone, and under.

They were great the first few yrs but the last few yrs I have just been hiding them and now wear padded bras to replace the volume I had when I had a fatter ass. Anyways, definetly go bigger than smaller if your unsure and go under.

Also, do lots of research on your dr and everything else to do with augmentations so you know what to expect and you are well informed about your options. Years later when I read my operating notes, I felt so dumb, not knowing what the dr actually did (one side is a 420cc overfilled to 450cc, other is a 420-450cc implant..?). He also falsely wrote that I had leaking which I didn't.

They were different sizes and one of the pockets looked square at the top! I think over the muscle was standard for this dr. I know a girl that went to him-he put hers over and she had breastfed 3 kids!! Needless to say, she has severe rippling.

Had a revision 6 days ago-got rid of those little...

Had a revision 6 days ago-got rid of those little hockey puck size implants and upgraded to 700cc hp saline overfilled to 800cc. I love them and wished I were a tad bigger, like maybe 875ish:) My cleavage is great, you could fit a baseball between the other ones. My new ones are about a finger's width apart-perfect! I was a small c before. Yesterday I was sized at 34ddd/f at Frederick's. Sounds obscenely huge -I swear they aren't! Fake boobs need big bras bc they don't squish down and fill into the bra like real boobs.
Ohio Plastic Surgeon

Do not feel he carefully evaluates patients and considers each case seperately and thoroughly.