Lift and Implants.. At 46 Years Old Its About Time - Park Ridge, IL

I had pretty decent breasts my whoever young line....

I had pretty decent breasts my whoever young line. After giving birth to an breast deeded both children, now aged 20 and 17, my breasts looked like deflated balloons. In a good bra, they still looked pretty good at a 34C, so some of my thought I was crazy for undergoing the surgery. But as a divorced woman, the thought of taking off my bra with someone new was devastating.
I opted for the full lift, and since I still had a decent amount of breast tissue, I had the 234cc silicone implants. I wanted a little more volume and cleavage, but didn't want a dramatic change in size.
At only 5 days out, the swollen and misshapen breasts do not show my true results yet - I PRAY!! But I'll post some pics along the way so maybe I can help someone who is questioning the procedure for the self.

Feeling great

Day 6 postoperative. Full mobility of arms, but breasts still feel heavy. That will take time to adjust. I'm thrilled with the fact that I have cleavage, and the pain is really gone.
I've heard people mention "zingers" and I'm wondering what that is.
I'll post pics soon to show how scars are healing.

I'm trying not to look at myself naked yet!

I love the way my new breasts after lift and implants look in clothing, but with the stitches still in place and the fact that they haven't settled in yet, I'm not looking too closely. I had a tummy tuck about 12 years ago, and I remember feeling like I was butchered right after the surgery! However, even though the scar is still visible (yet completely faded) I still feel that the tummy tuck was the BEST decision ever and I wouldn't change it for anything. Hopefully, I will feel the same way about this surgery.

3.5 weeks post op

Feeling almost normal... still muscle weakness and loss of strength. Simplest things like opening and closing my house windows is still difficult. Has anyone else had this?
I'm happy with my results, but still waiting for things to look more natural. My breasts are still fairly firm, which is nice but feels fake. Guess that is to be expected.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Awesome doctor and staff with phenomenal bedside manner. Thoroughly explained procedure and understood my desire to keep a natural look.