Thigh Lift 21 Years Old - Paramus, NJ

Hello, hopes this help to anyone that's reading...

Hello,

hopes this help to anyone that's reading.

Some back round on me-
so growing up plain and simple I was very fat, no need to sugar coat I've come to terms with it. My freshmen year of high school I was a whopping 223lbs standing at 5'6. That summer I attended fat camp, by choice after begging my parents, with a great overweight friend of mine (were both doing awesome and have kept the weight off). I lost 16 lbs at camp Pocono trails, but what I learned there was lifestyle change. After much hardwork, dedication, dieting, and exersize I weigh 150lbs.

I had saddlebags as some call it that made me so self conscious I couldn't even wear shorts, and I'm 21 and EVERYONE wears shorts at this age, not to mention cute bikinis, and I'm over here in long skirted bikinis when I'd barely be motivated to wear one. So for accumulation on my 21st and 22nd birthday, graduating college, and just hard work my family rewarded me with paying for 2/3 of my 8,600 dollar surgery, and i could not be more thankful.

on to the surgery part....

So 5/28 I went in for a groin incision medual thigh lift after being cleared of being a good candidate. I was so nervous before worries that were so out of the world, I'm a huge worry wort. Even the anesthiaologist could tell (he was amazing understanding and funny). The surgery flew by! One moment I remember seeing everything go a blur, the next what felt like a second (but was 3 hours) i was in recovery. Waking up I remember being in some sore tight pain which I remember moaning and complaining about, and I remember overhearing the nurses saying she's in pain and next thing I know I was not in pain no more (I think they might have injected me with something I'm assuming). Waking up was a breeze, both my parents asked me if I woke up "hungover" and shivering (their past anesthia experiences) but no, I was delighted with a heat fanned thing under my blanket nice and toasty. I'd have to agree with others when I say this, this surgery isn't painful (and I'm a wuss) but it's very uncomfortable! I highly recommend a freshette (female urinal) for anyone getting this procedure! I believe it's helping me heal faster because I'm not pressuring the incesion 5 times a day by sitting on a toilet to pee. For an extra 23 bucks why not take this precaution.

So tomorrow makes me one week post-op and I'm feeling good, opposed the fact I still turtle walk, but I am walking, in fact a day after I was doing limited walking it makes you feel better. I stopped taking the oxy pain killers on Saturday, except one time monday. The "pain" in honestly just tight and soreness. Nothing in more or less, sitting however is very annoying but once your down its ok it's just the Initial plop down.

As far as constipation goes, yes. Although my bowel movements have always been irregular due to my thyroid problem, I am constipated and recommend a stool softener because the one bm I had Tuesday was small and hard, not fun. Also was not sitting on a toilet because incisions do split (luckily no problems over here) and I'd rather just not.

I've starting doing some housework, dishes, reorganizing my clothes on hangers in my closet, and laundry.

I had two drains in me which were a big factor in me feeling like a bed written blob. But once they were out (not painful at all and I was so scared!) I feel brand new today! Even showered normally (my mom been giving me sponge baths). It feels amazing. There are two holes in me which sometimes irritate but in a few days they'll close up.

bruising and swelling is not as bad as pi tyres I've seen, I'm not sure if that's due to me raking bromelain and arnica, a vitamedica pack my doctor gave me) I've had no bruising on my front but my back side has a majority of the bruising and swelling. A little swelling on my inner thighs. The incision points are just very tender.

As far as healing goes, it's been well, no complications just yet, but I pray everyday for a healthy recovery and take all my meds and follow all given instructions! My post op appointment in on Thursday and a spa lymphic massage tomorrow so I'll tell yall what the doc thinks!

I think I answered all questions or concerns I've had, if I missed just post and I'll be here to answer, I'm doing nothing all day which is why I decided to make one of these, this websites helped me a lot through the pre and current process. Not many people just get thigh lifts as well, usually a lbl, so here's for anyone just doing a thigh lift!

I also start a catering manager job on the 16th, 14 hour work days might be brutal but I keep praying! Plus the hour commute to stamford! Luckily flats are shoes my higher ups want me to get vs heels!

Feel free to ask I'd love to help! My pictures aren't uploading :(

added a photo

added photo

photo taken today - 10 days post op

10 days post op!

Almost one month Post op

Thank you all for your support and compliments! I really LOVE the results so far! Sorry I haven't been updating, i've been so busy with my job ( FYI - standing for 8+ hours a day is not bad! ) - I have an appointment July 1st to get the surgical glue off and I will post some more pictures! Only complaint is the scars are so itchy!!! lol but thats such a small small issue hehe :)

3 months post op, feeling great!

HELLLO!

sorry for the late posts, I wish I could just upload pictures from my phone but it always says error, and I'm never on the computer so thats why I don't post much, but I'll answer everything I can, So besides the fact I gained some weight (working with food/not being able to workout for a month) really killed me! Anyone know any diet pills with no jitters or anything helpful?! I started working out again and I'm running at max on a treadmill 6.0 which is an improvement, although it can;t be for too long. I wear nike compression shorts under my skirts or when i work out but other than that not so much although I probably should :/. As far as my stitches opening, I've had two instances so far, not sure what caused them, the doc said maybe I jerked the wrong way, but nothing to worry about as long as you take care of it. I'd cover it with aquaphor and about a week in a half went by and theyre closed again. I do get gnarley ingrown hairs and currently have one right on my scar, guess i shaved too close, but it's a little tender and sensitive. My scars are healing great I try and apply mederma whenever I remember. I was instructed three times a day, I may do it once a day if that :O
However when it comes to healing....the inside sides of my legs look great and I assume because it's not getting stretched out as much as the other parts. The tops on the scar are more noticable I think its because when I do sit ups it tends to stretch out the scar, and I wish my backside would heal up better as well, but I think its not due to me constantly crossing my legs and stretching :( Its still swollen back there and is my inner thigh a bit. The swoll on the backside makes my but look funny because its my flat butt, a swollen bump, and then flat leg, I think it looks funny but my sister tells me it's so unnoticable. I'm just a detail looker. I'm posting pictures as well, don't min the hair by the incision I can;t shave it '(
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Amazing, so sweet, non judgemental, helpful, the nurse gave me her cell for 24/7 contact which means a lot to me since I'm a worry freak! He knows the result I want and provided that too me! I honestly cried the first time in the mirror because I thought I'd have embarrassing saddle bags for life. Thank you doctor parker if you read this!