Smartlipo on Inner Thigh, Bra Rolls, Arms

I had smartlipo performed on a few areas in...

I had smartlipo performed on a few areas in OCT2009. I am somewhat pleased with my results, but have a major concern on my back (bra fat) area. My inner thighs are fine, my arms are still somewhat the same, but they are a bit more streamlined and have been responding to exercise which was never the case before. My bra fat area is better than what it was, however, one side is bigger than the other and looks as if nothing was done.

The pain was ok, tolerable, but I certainly wasn't able to work for a week ( I don't have an office job).

I'm about 2mos post-op for smart lipo on my arms,...

I'm about 2mos post-op for smart lipo on my arms, inner thigh, bra fat area. One side of my back is larger than the other and my question is will the larger side reduce in size with diet and exercise and match the other? This has always been a trouble zone, but maybe if I'm able to lose 15-20lbs it will disapear. I am just concerned that after weight loss I will still be uneven, and/or have one nice smooth side and one side with a roll. My doctor offered to redo any areas that we both thought were unsatisfactory, but I don't want to have to go through surgery again and worry about more scaring. HELP!
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

I am uneven on one side of my body, but I still am somewhat pleased with my results. Make sure you see before and after pics!!!!! I was offered a redo.