Future BBL Lady - Paramus, NJ

I'm in my mid-thirties and have 3 children. I met...

I'm in my mid-thirties and have 3 children. I met with Dr Gartner once a year ago for a BBL consult. It was my first time meeting with a plastic surgeon regarding this procedure. I didn't have many questions because I was still in the process of researching. So now a year later I meet with him again with a ton of questions. He is very pleasant, patient, informative, and professional. The consult isn't rushed and I have decided to proceed with the BBL with Dr Gartner. I am going to hold off on the surgery until next year but I will keep you all informed on my progress. I want to take 3 weeks off because I have a job that consists of a good portion of the day sitting on my rear.
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

hi I am also going to set up a consult with Dr. Gartner did he show you any pictures of his work?
Yes he showed me several photos and many who had similar body types like me. Both times I met with him I never felt rushed and he took the time to answer my questions in detail. Good Luck!
Ty I just had a consult with Dr. Lalla today it went very well but want to keep researching!