Consultations NYC or NJ

I have set up my consultation with Dr. Gartner ....

I have set up my consultation with Dr. Gartner . Im so excited, although I wish it was sooner. I decided that I also wanted the bbl. Does anyone have any feedback on Dr. G, I would love to hear what others think. I hope that I can schedule my procedure soon after that. Also I'm not sure of how much to transfer to my butt. I'm 5'2, 34 c, and already have a big butt, but want a little more umph. Any suggestions??

I saw Dr. Gartner and liked how he explained...

I saw Dr. Gartner and liked how he explained things but his price was $8300 and I saw seen many reviews on him. I also saw Dr. Heller in NYC and liked his work too and his price was $5600 . I would really like what you ladies think about both of them please. I plan on having my BBL in 1 month and any feedback about these doctors would really help.
Hey, I'm also in the same dilemma. I'm just starting my research and have my first consultation with dr. Heller in Edison , NJ 5/7/13. Based on reviews that I found, it seems like dr. H is the least expensive, so I'm also looking for reviews. I don't care much if their nice, I want great results. Good luck and let me know, where have you decided to go. Jos
From the reviews I read about Dr. H, he's seems to know what he's doing. I've seen some good results. I read 2 reviews on Dr. Gartner and one person said that she saw no difference and another said that his Lipo work was uneven. Thosr reviews scared me. I'm leaning more towards Dr. H, I have to call and see what the next steps are. I want to see about payment plans with him.Thanks Jos
Hi again, I'm also leaning towards Dr. Heller. I'm still doing my research but also want it done. I messaged with a past patient who was pleased with the surgery, minimal/fast recovery BUT he's not really a big on BiG /full type butts. He seems to be very reserved by not putting a lot of cc's (300-400). How did your consultation go with him? I'm actually aiming for surgery in July, how about you? Have you made a choice.

Now

What I'm starting with...want more projection and a rounder butt.

Body now -_-

Want my abdomen completely flat and my love handles gone!!

wish pics

Want an huge butt, with Lipo to my abs and love handles and maybe a little Lipo to inner thighs, want my waist to be way smaller...I just want the pretty hourglass figure!!! Still debating on dates and to get my vacation time from work.
Hey, I chose Staten Island because it was cheaper. I'm from NJ and he stated that NJ charges taxes so it's more expensive. OH! I'm also doing it in secret... (he -he) Only one of my friend knows and she will be the one that will be with me on that day. However, since I have a 2 year old, I might need help at home, so I might tell my sister. :-)
Ooo okay, thats good. Lol the secrets...I also told one of my friends about this....lol....one more person isn't bad to tell, as long as they keep it as if it was there own secret :)
What Dr r u going to in stain island jos725