Bad Experience - my Butt Almost Looks the Same

My butt almost looks the same it was definitely...

My butt almost looks the same it was definitely not worth it, i did it 3 weeks ago thinking i would get a better shape and volume.

at first i was happy but just as cinderella's spell got broken, as time went by they deflated as to almost what they were and its only my 3rd week.

I feel like this only works for people with at least 40 pounds of extra weight.

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

He said i would have a good outcome and it wasn't true.

Sorry to hear about your results. Usually after you have surgery with a doctor they don't grantee anything, but if you are unhappy with the results of the areas they did. They will go back in and for a very discounted price to adjust the area. For example, having to only pay the anesthesiologist, and surgery center,not the doctor. Look into this. Good luck!
Does anyone know how much a Inner zigh lift cost? I had smart Lipo and all I do is cry.
I had Lipo on my inner zighs and am so disappointed

Can u email me the doctor you use bcse im also getting my done in paramus

is there any way you can email me the name of the dr that performed this procedure.. Im planning on getting it done in paramus nj also and I dont want to go to the same dr. and not get the results im looking for
mayby your dr wasnt ezperienced in micro or pearl fat grafting so that fat didnt last. did you follow the after care instructions also like walking to keep blood flow. they cant lipo 40lbs out of someone in a day i dont think thats legal in the us but even if he lipod 8 lbs and transfered it, if he had done micro grafting, it might have lasted
How long did ur resultslast?
The OP's surgeon was not a plastic surgeon, but an osteopath. BBL's are extremely technique dependent. The happiest patients usually have the best surgeons.
Edit: I checked his credentials on his site, and it says that he is cerified by the American Board of Plastic surgery. He is not, however, an M.D. He is a D.O. There are a lot of osteopaths who have jumped on the cosmetic surgery bandwagon. Few of the ones in my area are ABPS certified. Sorry for your poor outcome.
A physician who is a DO (Doctor of Osteopathy) is held to the same standards as an MD. They both attend 4 years of medical school and complete their training during the same residency programs. A surgeon who wants to be board certified in a specialty will take similar tests for certification, regardless of whether they are a DO or an MD. The differences between a DO and an MD stem from differences in teaching styles and focus during medical school. Osteopathic schools have long instructed medical students in looking at the whole patient, rather than the injured or diseased part. In the end, you should choose a surgeon based upon his proficiency with the procedure you need, his willingness to answer your questions thoroughly and the willingness to work toward your goals as a patient. The DO versus MD issue is really a non-issue when selecting a surgeon.
I did not have much fat and my butt looks awesome! It did deflate after a few weeks but the difference is great! maybe the Dr did not use enough cc, i used 800 cc in each cheek.......
So sorry to hear that the results are poor. With all of the time/money invested, it most be terribly disappointing. Do you know how many cc's of fat used for your BBL?