49 yr old female who had had some bad previous surgeries - Paradise Valley, AZ

I am a 49 yr old female who had had some bad...

I am a 49 yr old female who had had some bad previous surgeries. I had a couple mid face lifts and one that left me with a smile that showed my gum line. I was very depressed and reclusive at that time with results that looked like I had surgery.
I found Dr. Daniel Shapiro and knew this would be my chance to look normal again. As soon as I had my pre op appt I knew he was the right Dr. He does fat transfer to the face, making the patient look many years younger, he corrected my smile by cutting the inside top of my lip and helping bring it to a normal position, he corrected both of my top eyelids so I no longer looked like I was staring. He did fat transfer to my cheeks, forehead, and under my eyes. Absolutely remarkable results that I believe could never have been achieved with any other surgeon.

My BEFORE Pics and more of what I had done:

The part of the upper inside lip that he re-mediated is called the frenulum. Also had fat transfer to lips . My lips used to have deep lines and were very aging to my face. He did fat transfer to my forehead to give it a more rounded look and no wrinkles. He added fat transfer to my jawline to give my face more of a defined jawline and cheek bones look. Here are photos before surgery. This has been nothing short of miraculous.

Post Op Pics

Smile correction done as well

What Was Corrected

I still have some darkness under eyes but am still recuperating it's only been 5 weeks. My "staring eyes" were corrected from a previous bad surgery, my deep lines in upper lips were filled with fat and corrected, my narrow face and jawline were corrected with fat transfer, my lines in forehead corrected with fat transfer, my skin age spots and acne scars removed with laser to face and chest. It was a challenging recovery after having so much done and recovering from the laser as well. But I have to say absolutely worth it. I felt very unattractive, my smile was ruined by previous surgeon and I felt old and invisible. This surgery has literally given me my life back . I would do it all over again and it was worth every penny. A large portion of the cost also went to the surgery center. Dr. Daniel Shapiro is absolutely an artist and has made the most miraculous changes in people I have seen in photos more so than any Surgeon I had researched. Just amazing !! I am sooo so happy I found this surgeon and you will be too !!

Profile Pics Before and After

Profile After Pics

Forgot...

Also had fat transfer done to lower eyes to fill in hollow appearance.

how I decided on a surgeon

When making my decision I got on real self and read tons of reviews. Make sure you can see real photos of past patients on here and that the surgeon has many or has several reviews. I contacted some of the review posts to confirm they were happy with results. Also Dr Shapiro has been doing this for 24 years. He has over 80 or 90 reviews on here I think. Then I met with him 3 months beforehand as well. I am incredibly happy with what I felt was a careful decision. I hope this helps someone out there because it's a big decision and I went thru several bad surgeons before finding Dr Shapiro. Be careful in your research !!!

My Eyes Had to be Corrected

My Eyes had been left with sn odd stare from previous bad upper and lower blepheroplasty surgery. Dr Shapiro had to add fat to upper and lower so it wouldn't look like I was starring anymore. Also they looked old and wrinkled and weren't the same. So he did corrective upper bleph to both. Keep in mind this was all one surgery. So he did several procedures all in about 6 or so hours. Including facelift fat transfer and laser resurfacing. Quite amazing really.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon