Want to Go Big, Not 100% Confident with my PS. - Panama City, FL

I have done my consultation and paid in full with...

I have done my consultation and paid in full with surgery date. PS never told me my cc size just knew I want silicone ,bigger the better, full look. I am very flat chested a very small A cup, 26, 5"4,125lbs. (Was a bcup years ago,lost 20lbs, as well as the little breast I had left to begin with lol) He was very vague but highly recommended from friends and nurses. He told me he'd go into further details in pre op. With that being said, nurses took my payment set surgery date, then told me pre op would be over the phone, since I would have to drive about 2hrs. Like seriously?! I later called to ask questions, about cc, and more info. She "thought" I received certain paperwork which I never did was told I'd get an email still have not and been several days. Was told I could not pick a cc size that the PS would pick one that suited best for me on day of surgery. I'm very confused and nervous. Has anyone had these issues?! She said the PS on his chart has that I want the bigger fuller look....great I'm going off that with no sizers done...but on a brighter note he only does high profile which is what I wanted. The only positive so far. But what PS only does a certain profile, seems like all u ladies have had many options and choices..very insecure and not confident. I understand I don't have very little to work with but an est. cc size would help me a lil. I want as much as 550-600cc , understand if that's not possible. But no less than 450. It would really be pointless for me I feel. Will post my pics later of my itty bitties lol. I'd love input ladies, thanku! I seriously do not know what to expect, I haven't had one good nights rest since...crazy nightmare BA disasters!!!
Panama City Plastic Surgeon

I picked out my general size with sizers but ultimately my surgeon decided the exact fill amount. I'm very pleased with my result. He knew what look I wanted and knew how to get me there
My ps did not do sizers and we never discussed ccs i had a different consultation prior to him so i had done the sizers...when i asked him about ccs he said dont focus on ccs because it will come down to what it will look like when they operate they actually put different sizes in and sit you up during surgery...im sure if you are uncertain and tell them you wpuld be more comfortable about going to your preop they will schedule you with one....make sure you bring lots of pictures!! I also wanted 375-400 but i was too little...i trusted my surgeon 100%...he was able to put in 350 hp and i was an a and now a d-dd....i cant imagine going bigger now i would've been an F???
Based on your concerns, it seems quite clear that you should spend more time with your plastic surgeon reviewing your goals, the planned procedure, as well as potential risks/complications. I think it will be important to do so prior to the date of surgery, even if there is a several hour drive involved. Best wishes.
That sounds a bit weird to me too. There's your boobs, not his to say what size. You pay, so you say. My ps had already recommended I have 340cc, based on what I asked for, which I said natural, also my measurements....but at the time I was like, yeah cool. But now after all the reading and looking at photos. I want way bigger than that. I'd like 450 no less. My pre opp is on the 7th of December so I'm a bit nervous about what he'll say about the size. But I know I'm bigger than a lot of those girls, I mean taller and heavier, so I can surely have a lot more to balance it my figure. My ps and the nurse were brilliant though. They showed me photos, offered sizes etc. Sooooo be careful. Not too sure about over the phone either....I'm two hours away from my surgeon, but I can drive or train it....good luck
Thats weird but in pre op ask question of ccs
Isn't it ? It's just that the PS seemed confident which I'm sure all do. And a lot of ppl recommended me to him. I was told that I was doing pre op over the phone... Which still wasn't excited to hear (because of the drive there and back) but when I asked the nurse over the phone, I asked could I pick my own cc size, because I do want them on the bigger side. And she "assured" me that the PS would pick what suited my frame best. What upset me most was I wasn't told this at the consult. And the PS told me we would go further more into preop, but I won't even be speaking with him come to find out just the nurse. And as of now unless he sees me as well when I visit Tuesday to ask questions..I won't see him till day of surgery. Were u given the option to pick any size .?
What about your labs? To me that was pre op. I went clueless to my consult with my dr, he asked me my desired size i said close to a D, he measured and took notes he wrote down the best suited cc for my breast, he didnt want to go to put too big, he had said 500cc. Then i had doubts i called in and went to see him, then he explained and measured again. He also was confudent in what he was gonna give me, he took in account my structure and hips. Its pretty weird how you cant see dr, you are paying.
I haven't gone to my consult yet... That's why i have to find out all that stuff before they get my money!!! Sometimes people sell you a real good dream and then things don't go the way they should... I'm not saying that'sgoing to happen to you but they would have had to give me all the information i need before they get my money... The only thing i can say at this point is i really hope everything works out for you...
That sucks!!! I wish i could tell you everything will be ok, but i don't know that it will... You should go back to the docters office and let them know that u didn't get sized nor did u get your paper work... Something as important as this you should pay them a visit and let them know... I know that wouldn't sit right with me... I really hope everything works out for you...
Thank u!! The drive is 2hrs but I still plan on going in on Tuesday to ask questions in person. I'm just not comfortable with going thru this in the dark till the last minute..if that. Crossing fingers I receive more info on Tuesday. Thanks again :)
I wouldn't feel comfortable either... I hope they answer all your questions and make you feel more comfortable, cause that's not right... Docters really should answer all your questions and make you feel as comfortable as possible seeing where that is their job and we're the ones making them rich...