Ultherapy - Palo Alto, CA

Hi have had Ultherapy a couple of times awhile...

Hi have had Ultherapy a couple of times awhile back (I'm 43) and just had it done again. I have to say it matters WHO does it more than anything. I had "ok" results the first couple of times but this last time I went to someone new and she did an AMAZING job. I wish I had gone to her in the first place. Highly recommend it and it seriously works well on me. I feel like more aggressive protocols work and plan on repeating it again and again. Not super jazzed about the thought of surgery, so whatever I can do to avoid it I'm happy about. The one caveat is it hurts like a mother@#$%&...even with nerve blocks and meds. Totally worth it in IMO.

What is the name of the clinic you went to ? If it's not the secret. Thank you!

That is great that you are seeing good results! I'm so curious what made you keep going with Ultherapy treatments if the first couple of results were just ok? It seems like for the pain level and cost a person would want to see some really great results.

It was more than ok the first two times. I just gave it one more shot. I don't feel like I should have to explain myself. I prefer to not have any surgery on my neck because at this point in my life its just not feasible. This is the next closest thing and it was great. Enough said.

Sorry to have upset you. We are here as a community to discuss our treatments and share our experiences, so I was asking based on what I read in your review thinking you might be open to sharing, not in an attempt to upset you.

I'm not upset or bothered by you comment. Just being "matter of fact" because I don't really have much to say except that the third time worked well and it matters who does it. Thanks.
Can you tell us who did it? thank you
Please can you tell me the name of your doctor? I'm very interested in see him.. Thanks!