Mommy Makeover - BA, TT, Lipo - Palo Alto, CA

I'm exactly 2 weeks post op. I decided to go...

I'm exactly 2 weeks post op. I decided to go back to work yesterday, since I have been feeling fine. Even swept the house on Wednesday.

Went to work yesterday & I thought I was doing ok, started getting sleepy & tired. Came home for lunch to just lay down. Even then I thought I was ok, just tired. Left work & I wanted to just pass out. Last night was the worst night. My right shoulder blade was hurting really bad. Not sure if its from sitting down all day at work, if its from the BA, TT, or the Lipo. Point is I called in sick today, which like I said previously marks my 2 week post op.

My cousin also had a TT and told me about this website so here I am. Sorry so rude of me. I didn't even tell you all a little about me.

I am 32, have 2 beautiful daughters. My oldest is 12 & my youngest is 2. I'm 5'5" after my first I was thinner than before having her, varied between 115-135 but I had a lot of stretch marks & loose skin. After my 2nd child I went up close to 200. Crazy right? After I had my daughter I hit the gym hard, was on a strict diet for 2 years & I was 138.5 pre-op. My stretch marks of course were a lot worse after my second. My skin tummy was destroyed. Would get depress some days because I would eat healthy & workout so much to see no results in my tummy area.

What are my feelings so far. I know that in several months I will be ecstatic. But today I had one of my few breakdowns. Just felt a bit selfish sad because I can't do much with my baby & I'm missing my daughter's games & practices. I miss jogging. I use to run 3-5 miles 5 days a week. Feel like I'm putting a lot on my hubby's plate. He called me today from work to just tell me he loves me & to not worry about anything but getting better. I am very lucky to have his support, he was happy with me before, but I wanted this for me.

Well this where I am right now, I think I have made this long enough. Hope I didn't bore anyone. I have an appt with my PS next week on wed. Will see how that goes.

I will post pics as soon as they are email them to me.

I went in for a follow up & they said the...

I went in for a follow up & they said the fluid in my tummy seems to be gone. Yippe they didn't have to drain me. Dr. Kahn said I looked great for all the work I had done. He said most people are still walking around "hunched over". Said my stitches look great, that Dr. Watt did an awesome job on my body.

I know I'm only 2.5 weeks out & my tummy is I hope still very swollen. I've seen other women on here and their tummy's look flatter than mine. ):

I know I haven't been how I should. I need to Ho back to my 1200 calorie intake.

I went back to work on Monday & oh boy! I can't seem to fond a chair that doesn't make my back hurt. By the end of my work day, I'm itching to get home & take my pain meds! Since Monday everyday seems to be better & better. I'm starting to feel hopeful & think this pain & discomfort is only temporary.

I really hope my tummy is swollen & goes down or else u don't know if all this money & pain was worth it. Hmmm...I found like negative Nancy. I WILL BE LOOKING hot in a few. This swollen tummy is just a bump in the road.

At work today and I'm actually feeling pretty...

At work today and I'm actually feeling pretty good! My back hurts but NOTHING compare to yesterday and I haven't taken any form of pain killers! I'm so excited! I'm getting better! Now I just want to focus on watching what I eat. No point in getting all this work done to be bigger than before.

Today is 3 weeks exactly & I'm way bigger...

Today is 3 weeks exactly & I'm way bigger than before my surgery; is this common? Am I still swollen? I've gained 4 pounds! My right side is more swollen & it looks like my sides aren't even. Will this get better. I did have lipo done on my sides but it looks like my left side is smaller. Someone help.

Photo Update

Yipppeee, I have hit my 6 week Mark! What! Let me...

Yipppeee, I have hit my 6 week Mark! What! Let me just say, all that crying, pain, & regret is over! I love my new body! My jeans are starting to fit loose. I still swell but gosh nothing like before! Girls trust me you will be there one day. Just hang on. My tummy look great. I bought my FIRST bikini top EVER IN MY LIFE yesterday. I'm still hopping to lose more weight before my Miami trip at the end of this month! How are all my ladies doing. Haven't heard from a couple of you in a while.

I have been hitting the gym this week. Only fast walking. Did 12 miles so far this week my goal is to walk 20 by Sunday! I feel amazing. Still can't do certain things but man do I feel great.

Dr. Kahn & Dr. Watt