Considering Lipo

I had liposuction of my chin, arms, abdomen,...

I had liposuction of my chin, arms, abdomen, flanks and inner thighs in January 2010. I loved my new silouhette...but, sadly put on weight really quick. I was taking Lexapro, and not weighing myself. My clothes were fitting differently from the procedure, but I went up in my bra size...It was easy for me to think it was only 5 pounds. I came to find out I had put on 15 pounds in 8 weeks, so I quit the medication cold turkey. Then I got pregnant! So I put on even more weight. Now my baby is 15 months old. For the past 6 months I have been watching what I eat, and exercising as much as having 2 kids allows me - I'm actually very active. I am considering re-doing the liposuction (except chin and arms). My friends think I'm crazy, and my husband is worried I will be addicted to plastic surgery. Really want to experience no belly rolls!

Working on losing weight the old fashioned way. ...

Working on losing weight the old fashioned way. Not going to have the procedure in the immediate future.

Please show us the chin pictures. That's what I want to have. Removal of fat below my chin.
You look great. Don't do anymore lipo. Lipo is not intended for losing weight. I say you look perfect now, keep your curves but if you only want to lose 10 pounds that's not hard at all. It's not worth taking the risk of having another surgery.
I'd stir clear of any additional Lipo. Your silhouette even tho' 10#'s heavier as you say still looks the same. Your body must evenly distribute the weight when you put it on. I wouldn't risk developing scar tissue or other complications with another surg. Just stick to a good healthy natural diet, eliminate as much refined sugar & flour as you can & keep exercising. Include the kids & hubby as much as possible, you'll be setting a good example for them & you'll have a healthy happy family to boot!@!
You look great right now! Stop looking for flaws, because you look amazing. I wouldn't have even guessed that you've had children.
Relax and enjoy this body, you are young and in good shape!
u look great the way u are wish i look like that
Hi Davida,

I completely agree with the others here! You really do look great! I don't see any difference in your body between the last two pics, and I am being honest, not just trying to be nice. You really have a good body, there is nothing wrong with it.
You fixed yourself up after your first two pregnancies, and then you had an unexpected pregnancy and perhaps you thought you had to start over again? I say your third pregnancy doesn't show on your body at all! Congratulations, you look great!
Nice
I am no doctor but I have helped quite a few friends lose weight so I think I have enough qualified experience to say this: from the looks of your pictures you are lucky :) you have great skin elasticity and it looks as though you never had any children. Honestly, I would not do any lipo, just consume less calories and I agree with ndmoreno, try P90x. I bet in 90 days you will be amazing and your 5 lbs would prob. be gone in a week of P90x. Just my two cents though :0)
Thanks for the input. Still undecided. I really appreciate the time you have taken to share your experiences. I know most of you feel your procedures were mistakes, so I feel a bit strange bringing this up, but have you heard of Cellulaze? Maybe it would help even out some of the problems you are suffering, though I'm sure you are loathe to do any more to your physique. I don't know how to say this other part without sounding like a jerk, but I have looked up your Dr.'s and none were plastic surgeons, and I can't help but think that the lack of skill played a part. I'm so sorry, because that's blaming the victim so to speak. Anyway, I trust my Dr's skill, and he is conservative - he said no way to revisiting my arms because the tissue would be too fibrous...But I do worry StarP33 - was my weight gain the medication I was on, or somehow a reaction to the lipo. My psychiatrist thinks it was the Lexapro, since he put me on the medication at the same time of the surgery. But what if it wasn't? Now 2 years and 1 baby later I'm only 5 pounds heavier than after my surgery, so all in all I don't think lipo made me fat...Just caring for 2 young kids and being tired out - makes it hard to be as diligent as I need to drop them.
I agree with the ladies, no lipo.
I think you look great too. Why risk a great thing? That's my thought. I have to say that I have a friend who is overweight by a lot. And I also had an ex that couldn't seem to lose those bits around the belly (it is his genetic heritage). And I thought: Get lipo! But now I wouldn't recommend it. But since you look pretty great....why spend the money? You can always do it later. Good luck!
~ patricia
He did a great job. You look Amazing, Davida. Really Great. You're right your silhouette and proportion are in line. If I was you. I wouldn't do it. I just wouldn't. If you do all of us will be here for you and cheering you on. You really do look super though. I know working out is tough but maybe give one those px90 or other intense fitness programs a shot. you can pick a set up off of ebay and at least try. I am so nervous for you. I know you want this and have you heart and mind mostly geared toward it. I am just so completely worried if it goes wrong then you will be sad like us. I wish you the very best. Excited to hear one way or the other what you decided on so please keep in touch.
You look fabulous postpartum. It's hard to even tell you put on an extra ten pounds. Stick with the diet and exercise and you will be back to your gorgeous silhouette soon. Please don't mess with a great thing and have the second surgery. Your stomach and skin look really tight and natural now. You may risk more bumpiness and scarring if you have the lipo procedure again. I also have a strong suspicion all the extra weight you put on after lipo was from the surgery itself and your body readjusting to the sudden loss of adipose tissue rather than from the Lexapro (or possibly a combination of the two).

But either way, please think things through. I wish someone had warned me before I went for the revision surgery. Best of luck to you and you really do look fabulous! We are are own worst critics.