fat freeze fan - Palo Alto, CA

I had heard Dr. Jill Hessler is using the...

I had heard Dr. Jill Hessler is using the COOLSCULPTING machine which freezes fat for hard to tone fat areas on the body. On her assessment, she was honest about what it will do and suggested a plan to work on my most troubled volume areas first. Then she planned to sculpt any other areas as the volume decreases. Usually max results are 60-90 days...WOW. I saw volume loss in 2 weeks and am seeing more loss as the weeks go by. I also have been eating healthier and exercising to be the healthiest I can be. The medi-tech Carole is very gentle and understands women and need for privacy. The session also doubles as a Cat-nap...as you have an hour session as the fat freezes. It is COOL and they massage it down and it feels numb for several weeks. My tummy is alot smaller especially the overhang from a C section scar....it works. The largest area (lower abdomen) was the first area and it "took my breath away at first suck....than iI relaxed and it was fine. It is a larger tube to suck...double the size of the side of the tummy tubes. Well worth it....totally RE-SHAPES the body.
She just got the larger saddlebag area applicator in and I am going to try to shape that too.
I am 50 medium to large frame, physically fit with an extra 15 #'s as the charts go...but I now look GOOD!

Thanks for sharing your story! I see that you're 4 months post-op now. Are you still seeing reduction at all? I've heard it can keep going as long as 6 months but 3 months seems more common.
Yes definetly. I have just been layed up with Sciatica for 3 weeks ...so my 3+ weeks w/o my Racquetball and TRX classes...I am suffering...gained a few #'s...but my stomach has looked good even though my diet/ water intake has been less than desireable. I noticed volume reduction right away .
Oh no! I hope it improves for you soon. Glad you're still seeing some results despite not being able to exercise.
Palo Alto Facial Plastic Surgeon