Age Prevention - Palo Alto, CA

Dr. Jill Hessler has been my go to surgeon for...

Dr. Jill Hessler has been my go to surgeon for several years now. As an accomplished surgeon, her skills in minimally invasive procedures (injectables) is amazing! She is the only doctor I go to for my Botox/Dysport, and on my last visit for Belotero. Her injection skills are phenomenal. She actually maps your face by both photo and drawings, before proceeding with injections. She is the first, and only, practitioner I will go to for fillers. She has just injected Belotero in my under eye hollows, an the results are fantastic! Minimal bruising, with results that are natural and noticeable. She will be the doctor to keep me looking young for years to come!
Palo Alto Facial Plastic Surgeon

She is one of the best!! Enough said!

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Botox community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Botox community.