31year Old 3kids Ready from Mommy Makeover! Breast lift with Augmentation, Tummy tuck with Extended Lipo - Palo Alto, CA

Hello Realself fam! Getting ready for Mommy Makeover...

Hello Realself fam ! Getting ready for Mommy Make over! Its been a roller coaster for the passed few weeks not really knowing what size Implants to get!! And if I wanted a lift or not. A week ago decide that a lift would be best with implants.

Everthing that I'm getting is Bilateral Breast augmentation with Silicone gel implants & lift, abdominoplasty with extended Liposuction…. Turns out to be 9.5 hours! My my my okay I'm nervous!!
More about me I'm 31 years old 5'4 135 ponds I'm trying to get to 130 before surgery, would be nice :) Today I went back to Doctors to pick a size I'm going with 339 cc under the muscle. I'm a C 36 now in size but saggy C36… I'm thinking 339 cc's will bring me to a nice D cup ! I had a choice of 270 cc's 304 cc's also might be too small but not to big.

My Pre-op is May 20th getting real close! My surgery date is June 6th :) Cant wait for this to come and be over with because i been thinking non stop about sizes driving myself crazy!!! I will post pics everyone! I don't know about how I look now but after pics for sure Ladies. :)

befores

before

Before

Thinking too much on size again!

I'm really don't know what size again! I'm so scared of becoming a DD it's just not for me . So do I go with 304 cc's I know that won't get me a DD... Since I'm a C already it's hard to pick size. 339 might be to much since I'm getting a lift . Me and my Doctor talked about it 304 or 339. I did say 339 . but not sure again. :/

Feeling better on Size !

Well putting rice in a sock helped me to decide so instead of 339 cc's I'm going with 304cc's……. So May 20th I will let my Doctor know on my Pre op……….

My Pre Op

Had my Pro Op was a couple days ago May 20th it went well... Doctor gave me a list of meds to get…. So on size 286 cc's or 304 cc's i felt good in both sizes 286 ccs did feel a little better and again the smaller the implant the less the problem :) both will put me at a good D cup….. i just want to look natural as possible….. So my big day is about 4 days away I think wow 9.5 hours still gets me nervous! But so ready!!!

One day Away!!

Today was a busy busy day for me, still is... packing all my things to stay at friends ……My doctor today did all the measurements and I have blue ink all over my body right now lol ….. don't think i will sleep much …… I'm going with 286 cc's i went with smaller Implant since i am a 38 C already …. Okay ladies I will keep posted and take pics as much as i can…..

Resting and healing

Ladies Im doing alot of resting right now surgery went well .. I almost fainted last nite while getting up to uae the bathroo, that was scary. .. Today i went in to see doctor he used 265 ccs on me .... Love that he made a great decision on me and went with what was best.

My body is back!! :)

I'm at home now! Moving around on my own pretty good ……The first 2 days was really hard for me! The doctor already took the stitches out drains are out as well but he put the tape back on me and i will be having this garment around me for 3 weeks more long time ! The only real pain i feel is when I laugh to hard and some in morning…… I went to Victoria Secrets yesterday to try on bra size ….. I measured out to a C cup still ! Sooo I was a deflated saggy C before and NOW a nice full perky C….. LOVE MY SIZE! So I'm on 6 days of receiving and I was able to go Shopping on my own . GOt some before and afters of how my breast looked and stomach .. I really just want to put up after pics lol but it's good to see the great work my Doctor did !! Doctor George Commons is THE BEST!!!!!

7 Days after Surgery !

Body is healing well … I had no pain meds at all today… I didn't feel I needed them plus my Doctor said if I was going to be driving not to take nothing , so I was outside for a while today and still no pain now ….. Been sleeping really well at night too ,the only thing I miss is sleeping on my stomach but last night I was able to turn to my side and sleep …. sooo happy about that !! :-) So I'm recovering pretty fast! Again I had Breast lift implants 265 cc and tummy tuck with muscle repair and extended lipo and lipo on flanks I forgot to add that! My weight before surgery was 138 and today I'm at the same weight didn't gain or lose . Still want to get to 132 so I will be Happy with that but in time after body my recovers… I'm 5'4 so can go down a few pounds…
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr.Commons on Realself.. After seeing reviews with pics with other ladies I felt this was the Doctor for me.. Plus only 26 mins away I'm one lucky Lady to find one so close to me Love his work. the ladies look great after! My first appointment I made with Dr. Commons. He took pics and explained everything to me what I can have done. Felt good about everything... The staff ladies are super nice!! When I call in or have a question Eline is really good on getting back to me.

Hi. So long we don't hear about you. Hope your doing well! :)
Hey girl did u start massaging ur new boobs yet? Can you feel the edge of the implant?
Hey Sunshine! :-) ! Lol no my Doctor hasn't said nothing about that yet and I can't feel the edge of implant? You can ? What size you get?
Good for u!! :) Dr told me to massage mine just a week after the surgery. Yes I can feel the edge of my implant on the button of my breast, but just one side though. I guess I don't have much breast tissue to cover the implant, I got 315,330. How r u recovering now? Wanna see ur updates :)
You are doing so well and healing fast! that's awesome! I think having the tubes out early really makes a difference in the healing process. Your incision is super low (perfect!) and I love how natural and perfectly sized your boobs are! happy healing!
thank you NevertooLate2014newme! Yes once the tubes came out i was feeling much better!!
Hi! I've been following your story because of the length of your surgery. Mine will be a long one, too. 8 hours to be exact and I'm terrified of that length of time. Did yours end up lasting 9.5 hours? You look so great already!!
Hi CousinTime ! Yes mine was 9.5 hour It did worry me some !! My anesthesiologist Doctor H was great! We were talking about so many things and then the next thing i knew the surgery was over! The only thing that scared me is when I woke up and my eyes opened I wasen't able to talk it was like i was trying but couldn't then a few seconds after I was able to … don't no what that was about.. You will be okay !!! So when is the date of your Surgery?
My surgery is tomorrow, 6/16. I have so much anxiety, I think I'm going to take a Xanax that my PS prescribed for after surgery tonight, lol. He said I could. I hope your recovery is continuing to go well!
I had so much anxitey to right before!! It was crazy ! I seen my boyfriend a day before an that helped so much with my anxiety lol it did. :-) ...... Yea hopefully the Xanax will help some! It will be all over tomorrow eveything is going to be fine! Excited for You!!! I will check in on you time to time CousinTime. Thanks yes recovery is still going well. have a 11:30 appointment tomorrow with my Doctor....
Wow you're already shopping!? This is my 11 days post and I still walk really low that my back hurts!! Are you walking straight already?? Btw you look great!!
Hi Seabeecandy, thank you !! I'm on my 7th day today ….. On the 5th day Yes I went shopping lol it's amazing right! I'm don't walk that straight yet but almost every day i feel like i can lift my back up more ! Awe yea that sucks walking low it does hurt!! first two days was hard for me after that my friend and Doctor were so amazed on how i was walking around lol, fast!!! She would always tell me to slow down :-) even at my Doctors appointments didn't need help to much… I'm at my place by myself now for the last 2 days been on my own, my daughter is coming back today or tomorrow she's only 5yrs old and I'm the only one that will be watching her I'm a single parent and live on my own but I got help if need it witch is nice! She's pretty easy so it should be no problem just can't her jumping on me….. Well for pain my Doctor has me on Norco work Great!! What pain meds are you taking?
Wow!! You really impress me!! I did liposuction all over, TT and BA. My Mom is been taking care of me I feel like a little kid. As of for pain just Mexican pain killer but my dad had some norco pills left from his knee surgery and I took a couple of them but I get nightmares, so I'm sticking with the Mexican pain killer. They seems to be working fine! But I want to walk straight but I just can't :( Dr say it will take 3 weeks before I can start walking straight but slowly!! :(
Wow u look great!! Ur boobs are looking so natural already!! Happy recovering. Can't wait to see more pics :). Glad u r happy with ur size. I also got measured in vs I'm a 34 c now but mine doesn't lookalike a c at all lol more like full b
Sunshine97 :-) ! Thanks!! My Doctor just put a small implant in me, we plained on 286cc's, but in surgery he said it was too big for me and he knew I wanted a natural look so he told me day after surgery he put 265cc's ….. I think any other Doctor would of just put the 286cc's and called it a day! This made me love my Doctor even more! I really didn't want to be big and I'm not ….. The stress is over. What a great feeling! Oh you have a a nice size also!! B or C is cup size is perfect to me …. D and DD just scar me LOL
You look great! Can't wait to see your progress!
Thanks Newlook2014! Stomach is still swollen….. I do like that my tummy tuck scar is really low.. :-) Can't wait for it to heal up….
Your breasts have healed up nicely for 6 days out! Rest up and keep up with your fluids. Looking forward to the "before" photos. Keep us posted of your progress!
Thanks mykindofwonderful ! I'm at my place now all by myself doing everything on my own my 5yr old should be back today or tomorrow. Then I we be taking care of her all by myself and resting ….. I have to post the before pics ,yes yes ! Hard one to do I hate looking at them >.< …….
That is the past now! Post them with pride because you are a new woman today! That was so sweet of your boyfriend to give you a after-surgery gift. Mine must have missed that memo. ;) Everything is looking great!
Thanks mykindofwonderful! It is in the past your right! My first 2 pics are my before pics I'm just not naked…..
Did u have muscle repair? You are doing great!
Hi Maria! Yes i did have muscle repair… Thanks, yea i can't believe how well I'm doing ! My friend that was taking care of me would always tell my to slow down when i was walking lol….
Happy to hear you're doing well and resting! Glad you're happy w/your implant size. :) Are you feeling any pain from lipo? Can't wait to see more of the new you! xoxo
Not much pain at all TikiTango.... I'm healing really well and moving around pertty good. Only feel a little pain in the stomach getting up is a little hard but I'm able to do it on my own. Yes will have pics soon ! Thank you xo!!