Not a Good Surgeon, Period - Palm Harbor, FL

Went to get a consultation for RHINOPLASTY. So he...

Went to get a consultation for RHINOPLASTY. So he scheduled me for just that. However, he also performed deviated septum while I was under. Saying he didn't realize I had a crooked septum. I'm sorry, a good surgeon would notice that PRIOR to surgery.

He tried to make us pay him for it. My nostrils came out crooked. I can't breathe right. He's a terrible surgeon. Do yourself a solid don't let him go near your face. End of story. I wish someone would have warned me about him. I would have never stepped foot in his office. And I would never recommend him to anyone.

My experience with Dr. Laufer was unsatisfactory...

My experience with Dr. Laufer was unsatisfactory and years later is still unsatisfactory. I have looked into getting revision Rhinoplasty so I can breathe normal and for aesthetic reasons. I will continue to post about Laufer and his unethical practices and that he tries to sue his former patients..
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I didn't choose him. I was told he was one of the best surgeons in this area. How misleading I have written reviews about Dr. Erel Laufer before, and I am writing a review again. This time because he had his lawyer send me a cease and desist. Dr. Laufer performed a Rhinoplasty on me in year of 2005. I ONLY opted for a RHINOPLASTY. I was under anestesia for 6 hours. He had made it known after I came out of surgery that he had to perform a deviated septum surgery. I DID NOT OPT to have this, he did this at his own discretion. Not only is my nose crooked, my nostrils are two different sizes (I have photographic proof of this), but he tried to make my mother pay for a surgery we NEVER agreed to have him do i.e. a septoplasty. I have posted about this on MULTIPLE plastic surgery review sites. Everything here in is the TRUTH. I have witness from my family of this, witness of the poor job that left my nose and nostrils crooked. Not to mention I have not been able to breathe right out of the left side of my nose since. Every review I have posted has been completely honest to let people know of the poor experience I had. He now has sent me a letter from his lawyer saying that if I don't remove my reviews (which I have a constitutional right to do) that he will sue me for punitive damages. According to his lawyer and himself "my procedures were proper" and that this review along with the other ones are libelous. I will continue to make this known to other people seeking plastic surgery as well as the fact that he has now tried to silence me. His actions are unethical. Please save yourself the possible legal issues and choose someone else. I will be contacting the board about this.