Inframammary Breast Aug with Dr Horndeski - Texas

Both Doctors show great work in their photos Dr...

Both Doctors show great work in their photos Dr Giles is in my home town however, I will travel to get the results I desire. U will book a consult with Dr Giles and repost later. I have not spoken to anyone at Dr Giles, but it is important for me to if he conduct this procedure on plus size women as Sr Horndeski in TX does.

Dr.Horndeski is the best Doctor for me. I dont...

Dr.Horndeski is the best Doctor for me. I dont have to lose weight in order for him to give the best results as possible. His work is awesome. Dr Horndeski conducts the breast augmentation with what he calls the donut incisions (no lateral scars). Simply beautiful breast. Your man wouldnt be able to tell you got work done. Men are so squimish about augmented scars so Im concerned about this as well. So glad and super excited I found Dr. Horndeski.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Reference from Brickhouse on realself.com

Cool-keep us posted! Can't wait to see the awesome results!
Yes I will Cocopuff
I meant no one touches my body but the best.
Hey Sisters! I've decided, I'm not even going to play with it. Boone touches my body but the best. Dr. Horndeski in Texas for the Ultimate Breast lift. I'm getting BBL and TT with Dr. J first. Then its off to Texas to Dr Horndeski.
Your right not enough info on Dr Giles. Dr H is killin the competition.
Your right not enough info on Dr Giles. Dr H is killin the competition.
Hi, I'm curious-did you ever do a consult with Dr. Giles? Does he have a website as I would be interested in seeing his/her work...
Yes he does. Dr Horndeski is in TX. There is a link below Angiemcc uploaded for us. I haven't had my consult with Dr Giles yet but plan to do so after the Thanksgiving holiday.
Yup, I'm scheduled with Dr. H but still doing research until the 11th hour-lol!! I'm in FL, so I would love staying in state if possible and comparable results. The only thing is Giles is basically unknown...
I'll let you know after I speak to consultant to schedule appointment for consult with Dr Giles.

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf. Dr. Giles' profile is here. He hasn't been as active on the site as Dr. H., but that doesn't mean he's not a good surgeon.

You can read more about Dr. Horndeski here. Please keep us posted and let us know who you decide to go with!

Hello honeybunz, welcome to Realself! I went to Dr. Horndeski and had a lift with implants. I traveled from Nebraska to Tx for the surgery. I really love my results and I am so glad I made this decision. I would say go with who you feel the most comfortable with! If you feel you like both of their work equally it's easier to have your surgery closer to home. I just really liked Dr. Horndeski because of the no verticle scar lift.  I would not have been happy with a verticle scar, I don't heal well. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me! You can PM if you would like to see pics.
Wow I will take you up on that. Thanx for the info.