I would consider myself "the patient from hell" ;)...

I would consider myself "the patient from hell" ;) I had an unpleasant experience with a previous surgery and was quite nervous to go through it all again! Dr. Delange and staff were wonderful. My appointment was concise and to the point. My questions were honored and answered without making me feel ignorant or unimportant. Dr. Delange did not try to "sell" me any procedure I did not require which was extremely refreshing (especially in South Florida!) The patient coordinator and other staff also did not try to "sell" unneeded surgery which I feel says a lot about the character of the Doctor and the business he represents.

I was very nervous about nausea and pain. The anesthesiologist was a gem, great personality and for the first time I did not get sick!! He didn't guarantee I wouldn't which I appreciated, but said "he promised to do his best" and he did a wonderful job!!

As for the doctor, AMAZING... My results of coarse... But in this day and age a kind bedside manner is so rare and I'm so grateful to have had that through this taxing process... This is an emotional procedure so a kind and caring doctor is so important!! I was given his personal cell number and had absolutely no issues contacting my doctor. I went home in no pain due to a product he uses called Exparel. Yes, I didn't have a tummy tuck before without Exparel so I can't honestly say if it was the reason I was pain free! Having said that for the little extra it was soooo worth getting it! He also charges a lot less for it then most PS's I know I went to a few consults. Speaking of price, He does not over charge and due to the quality of his work and being located in Florida he could! FYI...My procedure cost may seem a bit high to some but I also had liposuction.

I feel I have left an honest and detailed review. If I had experienced any negative aspects to express I would have. I am a real patient I am not fake and I am more than willing to send pics or answer questions if you private message me!

Good luck on your own journey and I hope I have been insightful for anyone inquiring about this doctor.

8 months post op

Perfect results.. I wish my update was more interesting but my healing has been awesome and my results are exactly what he told me they would be and if I had anything going on I would let you guys know so that's my update I will send pictures if you PM me;) A

I decided with so many people asking that it was time to post pics. They are cropped sorry but I will PM more pics on request:-)

3 at a time lol!!!!

9 months

13 months post op

Stupid pose I know lol...its a weight training thing;)

Scar update 13 months post

Debating whether or not to replace the tattoo hmmmmmm.... Scars covered in swimsuit so IDK LOL:-)
I've been asked what I used just brown tape..about 4 months 7 days or when it started to come off then changed...then just coconut oil to current!!

Front scar 13 months post

Last one!! Stupid upload!!!

I want to share some fugly pics these are around 3-4 months!!! I went through the swell hell the holes from stitches and the red scar so I can relate!!! It does get better with TIME:-):-):-)

Upload 2 only ugh

Just mad

Really red at 6 months weird it got worse way before it got better

PREMENOPAUSAL AT 40??! Or changed from surgery

Who knows!! I have a lot of the symptoms!!! Anyone this young going through early menopause if so I could really use some info??

1 year 8 months update

Finally starting to be able to work abs a LITTLE!! Still not much just weight training as usual...scar is the same marks are pants and cats lololol not much to report I feel good!! Still get tightness especially after exercise turns out this may last forever but you get used to it!! I plan on tattooing over my scar soon but that's my style;) I'm waiting till the 2 year mark my scar is a tiny bit red but only because of the sun... Love that my surgeon sees me every 6 months to check in and ask how I'm doing:-) hope this update helps those who wonder what's up almost 2 years later;););):-)

This update isn't about my surgery..someone sent this to me and j just loved it!!!!! I wanted to share it with such a wonderful group of women, people, souls:-) read it all the way through you won't be sorry:-)
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Thank you to Dr. Delange and staff. I am so grateful to all of you:-)