Great Experience...anyone Can Feel Free to Ask Me for Pics and I Will Send to You...-Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I would consider myself "the patient from hell" ;)...

I would consider myself "the patient from hell" ;) I had an unpleasant experience with a previous surgery and was quite nervous to go through it all again! Dr. Delange and staff were wonderful. My appointment was concise and to the point. My questions were honored and answered without making me feel ignorant or unimportant. Dr. Delange did not try to "sell" me any procedure I did not require which was extremely refreshing (especially in South Florida!) The patient coordinator and other staff also did not try to "sell" unneeded surgery which I feel says a lot about the character of the Doctor and the business he represents.

I was very nervous about nausea and pain. The anesthesiologist was a gem, great personality and for the first time I did not get sick!! He didn't guarantee I wouldn't which I appreciated, but said "he promised to do his best" and he did a wonderful job!!

As for the doctor, AMAZING... My results of coarse... But in this day and age a kind bedside manner is so rare and I'm so grateful to have had that through this taxing process... This is an emotional procedure so a kind and caring doctor is so important!! I was given his personal cell number and had absolutely no issues contacting my doctor. I went home in no pain due to a product he uses called Exparel. Yes, I didn't have a tummy tuck before without Exparel so I can't honestly say if it was the reason I was pain free! Having said that for the little extra it was soooo worth getting it! He also charges a lot less for it then most PS's I know I went to a few consults. Speaking of price, He does not over charge and due to the quality of his work and being located in Florida he could! FYI...My procedure cost may seem a bit high to some but I also had liposuction.

I feel I have left an honest and detailed review. If I had experienced any negative aspects to express I would have. I am a real patient I am not fake and I am more than willing to send pics or answer questions if you private message me!

Good luck on your own journey and I hope I have been insightful for anyone inquiring about this doctor.
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Thank you to Dr. Delange and staff. I am so grateful to all of you:-)

Welcome to the community.  I am hay to hear you had such a positive experience.