Sculptra Expensive But Well Worth It! - Palm Beach, FL

Had three sessions a month apart of two vials each...

Had three sessions a month apart of two vials each time.
Cost $2400 each time. The Sculptra itself costs about $750 for two vials so it is very profitable for the doctor.
I am a male aged 65.
It is VERY IMPORTANT to go to a board certified dermatlogist or plastic surgeon who will himself or herself do the injections. In addition the doctor should have several years experience with fillers. I suspect the people who have been dissatisfied did not go to the best doctors.
It takes a full three months for the total results to show up or longer. A month after the first injections you may see no change. It really filled out my face in the cheek and under eye area. You have to be careful not to overdo it or your face can look blown up. My results have lasted almost two years and it's time to go back. A good facelift is quite a bit better and lasts much longer and ends up being cheaper, if you have enough hair to cover the scars..which I do not. A combination facelift and Scuptra is considered the ultimate and that's what some fantastic looking stars around the age of 50 have done. Madonna is believed to have had extensive Sculptra treatments by star dermatologist Dr. Fredric Brandt.

Hi, Sorry I have not got back to you sooner, have not been on line in a day or so. I had Sculptra to fill in my cheeks & nasel folds, I went to a very well known doctor in Hackensack, Dr. Boss, chief of plastic surgery in Hackensak, medical center in NJ, anyway it did fill in my cheeks nicley but took a few months for that. I massaged really good but still got a very tiney lump in tear through ( didn't even ask him to put it there) and a bigger lump at the corner of my mouth, to be honest I did like the way it filled things in a lot and the lump by my mouth is not noticable by ppl unitl I point it out,if it lasted about a year & a half, I was hoping for the full 2 years for the $3,000 I paid but that is how fillers work, some people it last longer than 2 years, not me. I had Juviderm in July in naselfolds and upper lip, that is already wearing off so maybe it is me. I would say go for it if you can spare the money and if you may no get the full 2 years of fill, you very well may but be prepared for it if it does not last that long, Only you can decide, I paid $750.00 for the Juverderm and for 4 months I really don't think I will do that again. Good luck in whatever you decide to do...what State do you live in?? Take care, JoJo
I went to the best Plastic surgeon who teaches sculptra placement to others, he is the 'Chief of Plastic Surgery" in a very reputable hosptial in NJ so the theory that you won't get lumps if you go to the best are not correct, I am proof of that* I also massaged like crazy!!
So Jojo would you recommend sculptra as a way to fill in a sunken cheek or keep trying other methods such as putting on weight? I am very thin right now. I have an appointment that is still refundable for a few more days. thanks

Have found several much better doctors. He is...

Have found several much better doctors. He is trying to capitalize on his Palm Beach location to give him credibility.
Ask for details about his MD degree and his Dermatological residency. Very unimpressive.

Palm Beach Dermatologist

Only OK. Not the best medical credentials. There are better cosmetic dermatologists out there.