28 2 Kids Excited for Part 2 of my Mommy Makeover TT & BBL- Palm Beach, FL

After having 2 kids, they have taken a toll on my...

After having 2 kids, they have taken a toll on my body and I want it back. Boobs... Check. Tummy... Coming soon. My initial plan was to get a tummy tuck. Then I thought about breast augmentation. So then I was going to do both together but I ended up going the breast augmentation first for various reasons. Now I'm 10 wks post op from that and desperately awaiting my TT.

...

Photos were taken in Nov 2013 when I started seriously researching MM. These photos were after dinner. Tummy skin doesn't look as loose in the pic than it actually is.

Surgery simulator

What's the plastic surgery simulator everyone is using?

14 wks 1day

So I ordered the body by Victoria wireless bra a while back in 36d which I figured would be to big because it's a fuller coverage bra and it def was. I finally tried it on in the store last wk. 34d was too small which I already knew but the sales lady insisted I try it on. 34dd they didn't have in store so I ordered one online I'm waiting for and 36c fits perfectin the band and the cups squish them a bit but still comfy. I'll see what works better when I get the 34dd although I'm sure the band will be too right, which I don't mind cause it'll stretch and I'm getting my back liposuctioned when I get my bbl

Ideas?

Please ladies, I need help putting together a post op supply list. And for anyone who has had a TT and bbl together, sleeping and sitting positions and supplies. Thx!!
Stuart Plastic Surgeon

Get a funnel to pee! You won't be able to sit on the toilet. I got a walker from goodwill it helped for the first couple weeks to get around. At first the showering make me want to faint but I started using a hand held shower head it made showering not so overwhelming. Also I got some huge lightweight nightgowns, they were hideous but I was able to slip into them easily. Also compression garments for when the swelling goes down. The one the doc gave me got loose when the swelling went down. And Netflix or something on your room because you'll be spending a lot of time in bed. Best wishes(:
Netflix I watch about 24/7 already. Nightgowns I have from pregnancy. Walker I'll prob borrow from father in law. Compression game to I'm looking into. They're so many to choose from and they're pricey. Funnel will get and prob a shower chair. Thanks.
Hi, did you ever get the BBL and TT together? I am thinking about possibly going that route as well.
Planned for December but I just fount out that in fl you can only have 1L of fat liposuctioned in combo with TT so that will only give me about 300cc per check. I don't think that will be satisfactory so I may do the procedures separately instead. Going for a consult 8/19
I just came from my consult today and found out the same thing. So I have decided to do bbl for round 1 and then mommy makeover for round 2. Good Luck!
Thx.
Same to you
Yes those bras are soooo comfy! Love them
Congrats on your tt. Did you consider Liposuction too with it? I heard that can give even better results.. good luck with your wonderful transformation
I have very little fat in my abdomen the protrusion u see is my abdominal wall not stretched out, not fat. There's a tiny bit in my flanks which I'll prob get lipoed of I do a bbl with my tt
Do I have a TT review
I can't wait to see part two! I am 4 weeks post op from breast reduction and tummy tuck. Swelling sucks really bad!
How are you felling
I am feeling much better now that my incisions are healed. I feel tugging and burning but I like the fact that I can move around and stand up straight.
How long before u could stand completely straight
Well I think it was about two weeks but I find that I still have moments that I am hunched over because the muscles are tight. Bit I can usually straighten up right away.
When do you have your TT scheduled for?
Haven't set a date yet but I'm looking at January.
Dec 12th tentative