47 Yr Old Needed a Boost of Confidence - Palestine, TX

I recently lost a lot of weight and was getting...

I recently lost a lot of weight and was getting some self confidence back. I began looking for a plastic surgeon to perform a "mommy make-over" (breast lift and tummy tuck) when I was told about Dr. Hubbard. I read all the reviews, which helped tremendously, and made the appointment. I was totally impressed with the professionalism of the staff and how comfortable they made me during some awkward and potentially embarrassing moments. I scheduled my surgery time and it went great. I was so surprised when I awoke to find a lean trim stomach, no more excess pouch of fat and skin. As time has passed since April I look at myself with amazement at the wonderful art work that Dr. Hubbard performed. Thank you for giving me back some self confidence and a wonderful new outlook for each day.
Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! Did you hit any rough patches during recovery?
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hubbard was so very easy to talk to. He listened to my wants and concerns and described to me the procedure. His staff was awesome, so very helpful during this process. He called after surgery to see how well I was adjusting which I thought was great.