Painful Post-op, Not Very Happy with Results So Far

I had SmartLipo of tummy, inner upper thighs,...

I had SmartLipo of tummy, inner upper thighs, & inner knees 4 weeks ago. The first week was ok, but worse than I'd been told. Now I am having constant burning pain in abd. area & inner thighs.

Wearing clothes is uncomfortable & gets worse the longer I wear anything next to my skin. There's hard lumpiness throughout the abd. & some in the thighs & knees. The skin looks normal first thing in the morning, but takes on a funny mottled color--not really bruised-- as the day goes on, and the swelling increases throughout the day.

There's a cleft on the front of both thighs, esp. on the right, where you can tell it's where he started the inner thigh procedure. Will this go away? And both knees have an area that appears caved in. Legs, altogether, look worse than before. Abd. is flatter, but definitely not pretty.

The doctor had a great reputation & is a "teacher" of SmartLipo. I found him unprofessional & very rushed, as in "the more procedures he can do the more money he can make". Would I do it again? Probably not -- at least, not with this surgeon. Can anyone comment about any of the problems I'm having? I'm pretty discouraged at this point.

Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon