43 Year Old in Need of a Breast Lift - Oxon Hill, MD

Hello everyone. I am a 43 year old mother of 2 (23...

Hello everyone. I am a 43 year old mother of 2 (23 and 11 year old). I have developed sagging breast and feel as though I need a lift. I have been contemplating a lift or implants for over 4 years. I would prefer the lift. I am not really a implant lady. I had 2 consultations and one PS told me that I needed a lift and implants. For some reason I felt as if he was trying to get more money out of me. I finally was referred by a friend to Dr. Chiaramonte at the National Harbor in Md. I just went for my free consultation. I was very impressed by his knowledge, personality, sense of humor and office staff. Everyone was so friendly. After speaking with him and a brief exam. He informed me that I would only need a lift. That's exactly what me and my husband was thinking. My breast are full but saggy. I am not interested in bigger breast I just want them tight and perky. After discussing the price and looking at plenty of pics from his website. I have decided to schedule my surgery. My surgery is a gift from my wonderful husband. He made the deposit and I just called to set my surgery date. My date is 6/19/14. I will keep you updated. Wish me luck!