Zerona Helped Get my Body Back After Our Baby

After 2 of my girlfriends went thru the Zerona...

After 2 of my girlfriends went thru the Zerona treatment with great results, I decided to also give it a whirl. I had been trying to get my body back to pre-baby form, but could not shake my back bra area or tummy.

I had a little reaction to some recommended supplements, but otherwise the Zerona was pain free and a very comfortable treatment. Nothing like my hair removeal a lifetime ago.

I am not a big girl by any means, but i was able to lose 2 pant sizes and my back fat is flat out gone. Hubby and I are very pleased and even thought he could benefit. My thanks to Dr. F and staff, for helping me lose what I could not on my own. Highly recommend!

Kansas City Dermatologist

Brenda (Consultant and R.N) helped to explain the procedure and map out the procedure to best fit my hectic schedule with the little one. Very professional and being a Doctor I felt very secure in my decision. The results were guaranteed and that was good enough for me. 10.2 inches overall.

i live in kc and would like to try Zerona. where did you go?
I understand your pain Trikkegirl, and i would be upset myself if they had to check 10 different places to reach 3.5 inch. I can understand why they do that though. The effect of the Zerona also reaches nearby fat cells in the body so when you treat one area you also get a reaction from another area. Anyway, i wish only hald the happy people would post here about the Zerona and then you would see the real success rate of it.
That is good to hear. More people who have had positive results need to express their pleasure with the procedure.
WHAT A MINUTE? Are you *kidding us* here? OMG!! You got a *guarantee* for a 10.2 overall inch reduction right off the bat??? Did you get paperwork saying that? That must be a typo, right?? Zerona itself only provides their guarantee to the *doctor* leasing the laser - it's not even a "guarantee" to the actual patient directly. It's a proxy sort of situation - Zerona guarantees to doctor, who "guarantees" to patient (but not in writing), so when the "guaranteed result" or a "minimal result" (over 3 inches, less than 9) doesn't happen the doctor has to go BACK to Zerona, who then "verifies" the results and conditions (patient must not have gained ANY weight during the treatment "window" of 3 weeks). Then Zerona basically leaves it to the doctor to figure out what to do next with his unhappy patient, unless the doctor has a *prearranged deal* with Zerona to maybe charge a reduced fee to the patient for additional sessions, or the patient's 10 measured areas did not add up to 3 inches lost (which would provide for 6 freebies). SO ARE YOU SAYING YOUR OWN DOCTOR WAS WILLING TO PERSONALLY GUARANTEE YOU a 10.2 INCH TOTAL LOSS DIRECTLY? OR, something else?
The guarantee for results of 3 1/2 inches, not for 10.2 inches, that is what I lost. Yes, my docotr assured me that if I followed the protocol exactly that I would see results. You seem to be really angry, perhaps you should go back and talk to your doctor.
Not angry, just incredulous for a minute. Like "WOW". And my doctor assured me too. Would you have been satisfied with just the 3.5 inch loss? It would be encouraging to see your B/A pics. I did go back to my doctor. I accepted his "consolation prize" of two "free" lipodissolve treatments. I would have disputed the charge on my credit card, but my research indicated I probably would not get far with that. So I took the bone he threw to me.
Trikkegirl, just to set the records straight for you and others. First off, there is no 'Zerona Company'. You keep referring in the above article and other posts written by you, things like, "the doctor has to go back to zerona". I have the zerona machine. It's manufactured by Erchonia medical. There are some doctors, like myself, who actually own their machine outright. The MAJORITY, however, rent their machines from the distributor, a company in CA (name withheld). As a renter, the doctors are required to pay a portion for 'time usage' to be added to their machine. Therefore, depending on the clinic itself, it will be the doctor's discretion if he wants to give his patients more treatments than the standardized 6. I give all my patients 12 treatments because I see better results with 12 than 6. I just want you and others to have the records straight on how all this works. So if patients doing get great results after 6 treatments, is highly unlikely they will get extra treatments, because they (the doctors) would have to pay for them. Unless the doctor wanted to give credit in their office for other procedures. But I am quite sure they are not going to be contacting (name withheld) every time a patient has results they are unhappy with because (name withheld) is not going to want to keep giving free treatments to the doctors. Please, I am not trying to be confrontational, but I want you and other readers to know the truth as opposed to reading things that you and others write that are not accurate, thus giving other viewers inaccurate impressions.
Thanks, but I knew. My doctor actually told me after all was said and done. I use "Zerona" as a euphemism. I know about Erchonia. My doctor's office actually started with the "Zerona people" thing. We are southern, it's a normal habit down here to use a common name to refer to a third-party. It doesn't change the fact that any potential patient should not have to be educated on a doctor's business practices in order to be treated fairly. Nice to know, but it's not the patient's responsibility to know. We should be able to trust from the moment we walk in the door. Patients who did not get visible results should have had their money refunded. I question the ethics of Zerona, Erchonia, my doctor, Santa Clause and anyone else who would offer this procedure with no refund policy knowing it is not effective for 100% of the people 100% of the time.
I honestly don't understand how so many people say the Zerona is useless. It is the only machine of its kind that is both FDA approved for safety and effectiveness. If you check any other alternatives for liposuction on the market, they usually won't be able to give you more than 1 inch reduction. The Zerona will give you at least 3 inch on 6 treatments and even though I give 9-12 sessions of Zerona my patients see on average alot more than 3 inch. So far the best i had was 13 inch!!! Many people think that if they start the Zerona they can stop their diet and go eat fast food 24/7 and then guess what, they aren't likely to see any results. I can understand though all the doctors here saying it's too good to be true, they haven't tried it and they know it will take from their current business of plastic surgery. It doesn't work on all people, obese people are not likely to see good results without doing more sessions than none obese people and there are also some other diseases like diabetics or hormonal issues that may disrupt the treatment. I don't know about other clinics but if i don't see the needed change that i promised to people, i will give the client the money back, you know why? Because over 90% of my clients are very happy with the results.
Elad, I'm not sure who you are, but you need to take a look at my before and after pics posted on this site and then reconsider your statement about people who "go eat fast food 24/7..." And, just FYI, the only person I have spoken to in person who had any visible results was, and is, OBESE. Nobody can seem to explain why SO MANY customers are getting nothing out of Zerona, but it is what it is. I have email from women who haven't even posted on this site yet telling me they had no visible changes to their bodies. Erchonia and the Zerona provider doctors are making plenty of money from patients walking out the door the same size they were when they walked in. I don't believe we are getting feedback from cosmetic surgeons who have some sort of ax to grind. We are getting feedback from women who have been ripped off.
Trikkegirl, I totally empathize with you. But please see it from another side. If doctors refunded every patient for procedures that were performed, then we would have to take that to all aspects of working with the human body. Lower back surgeries fail by 50%. No surgeon refunds patients or insurance companies. Liposuction can leave a patient will excess skin and a poor body composition look. There are no refunds there either. And take a peek at the paperwork you need to sign before undergoing that procedure - including death! And we can only assume that patients do in fact do what they are told, and as another poster listed, we find that is not true all the time. I, in fact find that there is a significant amount of patients that do not follow recommendations. Maybe you did, and that is fine. I am NOT by any stretch of the imagination asking you to change your position with your unhappiness with Zerona, all I want to do is give an honest assessment from the other side.
My position stands, and in a nutshell it is thus: A loss of 3.5 total inches from 10 different areas on a woman's body *does not* equate to even ONE dress size smaller. Consequently, what women are being "guaranteed" is that after 6 Zerona sessions they will walk out of the doctor's office the exact same size as they were when they walked in. 3.5 inches smaller = no change. Simple logic. And for this "guaranteed result" they are being robbed of a significant amount of money.