Going In This Morning for Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation (Age 34, Mother of 3)

Well today is the big day. I am going in for tummy...

Well today is the big day. I am going in for tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I am a 34 mother of 3 (kids ages 12, 9 & 5). I have wanted to do this for 12 years since the birth of my 1st. I am thin however the damage to my stomach from pregnancy was large. Even though I can eat right, exercise etc. I could never get rid of the pooch and the stretch marks are very bad! My goal is to be able to wear a bikini again next summer. I have finally gotten up the nerve to do it. I almost backed out the day payment needed to be made. I will update.

My prayers are with u and i wish u all the best
Sorry I haven't posted anything new! 2 weeks post op today, back at work this past Monday. I was chair bound for the first 48-72 hours and then started moving around more. Feeling great I had all drains and pump removed at 5 days post op which was a big turning point. I don't go in again until 30 days. My belly button still has some stitches that need to disolve and some yucky stuff to heal there still but my incision is healing quickly however a little higher than I had hoped for. Happy with breast augmentation the incisions there are pretty much healed. Tummy the jury is still out. I hope that there this is swelling because its flatter and stretch marks gone but seems a little flabby on sides still and when I bend over etc. Better than it was but need to wait longer to see if it was worth the suffering and the expense. I will try and post pics soon.
Mommy of 3 - Hope you are feeling better. Every day definately gets easier.
Dr. Moore