Getting Cold Feet - Overland Park, KS

Scheduled for Trisculpt this Tuesday and am...

Scheduled for Trisculpt this Tuesday and am getting cold feet after talking to friends about botched lipo procedures. Any help would be appreciated. I am getting upper, lower abs and upper and lower back done. The procedure well be done at sono bello by Dr. Dillon. I went for consultation last Tuesday and only spoke with a patient advisor and not the doctor or nurse. I also felt pressured to put a down payment immediately. I'm really worried I'm making the wrong decision. Please help!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Scheduled to perform but no contact with him yet

Good luck with your workouts.
That's very soon!  So the doctor is listed as being in Chicago, but the Sono Bello location you are talking about is, I'm guessing, in Kansas City?  Please correct me, because I'm thinking maybe we linked the wrong doctor by accident?   I want to see if I can find other patients for you on here who've had the same doctor, but I want to confirm the info first.
Thanks but I have cancelled the procedure. I will just continue to workout and eat healthy. Also looking into waist training.
I hope you didn't lose any money!  But I think you made the right decision for you.  It's a lot of money to spend and a lot of recovery to go through, and if you don't feel good going in, you are not likely to feel better coming out.  Good luck to you!  The option is always there for the future, perhaps with a different doctor's office where you feel a better match.  There is no reason to rush into any procedure, and there's certainly no reason to get a procedure you don't want!  Peace :).
Saking78 is correct, the Sono Bello in Overland Park Kansas did the same thing to me and I also felt pressured, got home and cancelled the procedure. You never see a doctor or nurse. The doctors come in from Chicago to do the procedures and they advertise 1249 per area but I was charged 1749 per area. When I requested upper and lower abs only they said no. The doctor would not do my abs without doing my waist.