Tried It Just Yesterday-will Document - Overland Park, KS

I just had the procedure yesterday, so obviously...

I just had the procedure yesterday, so obviously it is too soon to determine. I plan to update weekly for the next 8-12 weeks with pictures.

I am currently 5'6" and 160 lbs and am dieting. I had them perform the procedure on my abdomen and flanks. I took the pain medication (two hydrocodone) approximately 60 minutes prior and the Valium 30 minutes prior (I took both about 15-30 minutes later than recommended as I was planning on driving myself). I was not overly anxious going in to the procedure.

I am not going to lie: that was painful. Traumatizingly so. I have had two tattoos, a tattoo removed, and given birth without medication and that hurt more than anything else I've done. I ended up crying throughout the entire procedure and was completely worn out when done. The technician who performed the procedure was amazing and wonderful and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her. I am just saying that it really hurt. Like being completely and randomly stung by a wasp from the inside.

I will update weekly. Right now, 18 hours out, I am still sore. I did workout this morning and my workout was somewhat impaired by the procedure. Additionally, I am swollen (which I was told was likely). In no way am I complaining, but simply documenting of how I am feeling post procedure. I am looking forward to seeing the results.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it works out for you I have been researching the various fat reduction options and keep talking myself out of them! Good Luck!

March 12, 2013. I am now one week out. My...

March 12, 2013. I am now one week out. My stomach is still a bit sore, but I've managed to do crossfit nearly daily and I ran a slow 4 miler with my young son. I've probably pushed it a bit too much.

The first several days my stomach had a LOT of swelling/edema. I could feel the fluid beneath the skin. It started to go away after a couple of days. Then, the bruising started to show, but it was less than I expected.

So far, I'm glad that I did this. I'm really hopeful that it will make a difference between needing spanx and not needing spanx when I wear a form fitting dress ;-)

I'll update weekly. Cheers!

So did you see any improvement?
I just had mine done this past Thursday and you are absolutely right! It was so painful that I wanted to just run out of the office. The technician who performed it was also wonderful and tried to put me at ease. She did have to perform the square using 4 passes instead of 3, it was really that painful. Now I am just waiting for the results and I just hope that I didn't throw away the $3,000 that I paid for the procedure. I had the abdomen and flanks done.
Hey! Just wish to check out that you are doing good and wanted to know the final outcome after your full recovery. Do you have any recent pics to show please? Cause I am eagerly looking for something to flatten my stomach/thigh/buttock. Am a mum of 2 and had gone through 2 C-Sections leaving serious stretch marks and flabby stubborn stomach fats as well as the love handle + buttocks..