Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Full Face - Ottawa, ON

After having positive results from just one...

After having positive results from just one Sculptra treatment a few months ago, my doctor asked if she could use me in training reps and other doctors in platelet rich plasma therapy.

After researching the procedure I decided it could be the answer to my dark hollowed circles under my eyes.

I've tried other fillers and found they faded within a few weeks and didn't provide the results I wanted.

I liked the idea of using my own blood for rejuvenation.

My doctor is familiar with my face, but we went through a thorough consultation for the trainees. As I held the mirror she asked me what I'd like to see improve. I let her know dark hollowed circles mostly, as well as the smile lines. I also asked for a few units of Botox for good measure between the brows.;)

She applied a numbing cream while she prepared to extract 2 vials of blood. We had initially planned on just one, but the reps had asked for 2, which I was okay with.

From 2 vials (I'm told I have good blood) we were able to do under my eyes, marionette or smile lines, and a few areas around my chin that were scared from acne in my teens. We had a little left and injected into the cheeks.

The procedure was not very painful at all, less so than other fillers. I found it didn't have that heaviness the Sculptra has.

There was minimal bruising on the side on one cheek and swelling all over which I was expecting.

I sat under a red light that is supposed to help reduce bruising for twenty minutes. After the PRP we put approx 45 units of Botox between my eyebrows, a few in my lower forehead and some in my chin, which is a new spot for me.

I'm 11 hours post injections now and swelling has gone down significantly. Face still feels very stiff, but overall a very easy treatment.
Dr. Khulbe

She's incredible! So knowledgable with great artistic eye.