Asian Augmentation Rhinoplasty with Ear Cartilage Graft (Ottawa, Canada)

I wanted to change a bulbous nasal tip and flaring...

I wanted to change a bulbous nasal tip and flaring nostrils.

I completely regret the surgery, as the communication between the surgeon and I was poor and he did not use digital imaging. I am now seeking a revision rhinoplasty.

I had an Asian augmentation rhinoplasty 2 months ago and what I'm most concerned about is that the surgeon placed an ear cartilage graft at the top of my bridge, and now my nose is uneven. I did not have any concerns about my bridge before the surgery, it was a last-minute suggestion from my surgeon. Now I want it removed asap, is this possible?

Does not use digital imaging, poor communication.

A few months after surgery, I had to get the implant removed as it was protruding and looked awful. He was supposed to put an implant along the entire nose bridge but did a poor job at everything. It was Peter Brownrigg of Ottawa, Canada.
You should post the name of the doctor so we don't go to him.
Also, how can you afford another nose job when most people can barely afford one? Or is the original doctor going to fix his mistake with no additional charge? Not that it looks like a mistake, I think your new nose actually looks nice!
Whats wrong with your nose? From what I can see it looks so natural! I'd trade noses with you in a heart beat!!!!!
hi
did it ever went down?
I hope your swelling went down and you are happier with your nose. I have some pics on my Perlane review you might want to see- don't have $ for a rhinoplasty right now but I have had my facial plastic surgeon put a tiny bit of filler in my bridge and it got rid of what looked like a bump. If you are willing to travel, I know that my doctor does phenomenal rhinoplasty revisions, and lots of them.
Wait at least a year to hv a revision. As the ear cartilage will get absorbed a bit by your body and it will even out by itself.
Wait for at least 6 months for the swelling to go down, and then about a year before trying to do something else.
honestly girl, your nose looks grrreat.
I thing that he had to use long and strong rib cartilage, not curved ear cartilage for the bridge...
I like your nose. looks very natural but pretty at the same time.