Tattoo Removal of 3/4 Color Sleeve - Picosure - Oslo, Norway

Hello ! I will start by saying thank you to all...

Hello !
I will start by saying thank you to all who post reviews , is dedicated and completes it. It helps so much people from all over the world.
I took a tattoo when I was 16 years old ( 06/06/06 ) easy date to remember ..... hehe
It was a medium tribal on my arm , I did not love it but not hate it either, it was just there.
I am now 23 years old.
So a year ago I started to play around with the idea of a Coverup ( 3/4 sleeve ) and did some research to find a suitable artist for me.
And since I'm a perfectionist (you can not accept less when it concerns a tattoo )
I chose one of the best in Norway too do the job .
There is nothing wrong with the tattoo design, just some things that were not done according to plan with the colors and that you can see the coverup little too much.
(for me it is quite a serious mistake )
Maybe she had a bad day , because the rest of her work is amazing ! : (
Typical my luck ....
It started with the two problems escalated and I started to dislike the hole tattoo and I struggle with accepting the size.
I'm so stupid, and this was ment to be something nice that I can show off with pride, has been the opposite, I never thought I would regret a tattoo, I love tattoos, but maybe not so much on me ...
So now I have a 3/4 sleeve color (mainly Blue , Green , purple , some orange , yellow , brown and black, not too dense) that I'm considering to remove completely , or remove so much that I might have something smaller there .....
I used to be the happiest person in the room, but after that everything has been very difficult for me, I eat little, throwing up, spend a lot of time to find out about tattoo removal, I think about it all the time, little sleep; and when I sleep I dream about it, and I am very afraid of losing myself in all of this .......
Fortunately for me the Picosure have come to Oslo, Norway ( 30 min from where I live) as the first Picosure laser in Scandinavia.
With this and all of you here it have given me hope that this nightmare might disappear one day.
(Especially this review from Ginamyte: http://www.realself.com/review/liposuction-and-cosmetic-surgery-institute-picosure-blown-away) Thank you!
Have not yet seen any black and gray tattoo that has had more fading than this, I think the days of that "colors are much more difficult to remove than anything else" is history with the new laser!
Or Maybe it's just something I want to believe .....
Hope you understand my English, hehe, and once again .....

Thank you!

Hugs from Norway

Mr.Frost

Consultation and "1st" Treatment!

I have had a consultation and was very well received.
Something I was most afraid to hear was if it was actually possible to remove it, and how much it costs.
The answer was YES, it is possible with 6 treatments and will be divided into 2 to 3 times per full treatment because of the size and wait 6 weeks between each treated area.
And if its not gone after 6 treatments, the treatments will be free :)
Have been taking a small part of the tattoo already so will most likely post pictures soon.
(So glad i have started to fix this mess! :P)
He was very eager to see the result on my tattoo with Picosure and thought it was gonna work well , which I can already see.
The most places he have gone over with the laser is completely ink free !! :)
The pain was not too bad either , and I had only cold air.
It was going to cost 3000 kr (500 USDollar) per treatment (3/4 sleeve all round)
So the total would be 3000 USDollar for the whole tattoo gone without surprises :)
Something that came as a complete surprise to me because I have seen many others prices here generally are from the U.S. and UK, they are quite expensive and I thought I had to pay 3 to 4 times more because we do that with everything else in Norway.
We have to pay on average 2.40 USDollar for one liter of petrol and 17.30 USDollar for 1 drink on the town!
So you see Why I was afraid of the price! .... hehe
This is going to be tough, but am glad I've got some good news in all this :)

Photos!

I will update some photos, but only parts of the tattoo, not the whole thing! I hope this is helpful for some people! :)

Forgot one photo! :p

treatment #2 (part 1)

Today I started with 2. Treatment!
I hope I see good fading this time too.
I have little red in my tattoo that the laser didnt work so well on but my tech said that Cynosure is going to send him an update that they have been working on in june to the Picosure laser to boost it and make it work on different Wavelength!
That would be great! :)
Have you guys heard of this??
Eraze

Hei. Fikk noe dårlig blekk i Tyrkia og tenker på picosure. Har du noen bilder etter 2.behandlinga? Birger
How is your tattoo a 3/4 sleeve?
Those pictures are amazing! I can't believe how well it has faded... How was your 2nd treatment? Have you seen anymore progress? I'm new to this site and still going through the aftershock of making a major mistake of my life.... But maybe, just maybe mine could also fade the way yours have. Where did you go for picosure in Oslo?? I'd reeeeeally appreciate if you could tell me! I'm scheduled for my first trial and treatments in September in Finland but we don't have picosure here..
Hey there, just thought I would share this review with you as you were wondering about the Picosure Boost:
BEGINNING PICOSURE WITH BOOST UPGRADE - LOS ANGELES, CA
I haven't heard of any update to the machine that is gong to give it a different wavelength or make it work better on red... this is an interesting concept, please let us know if it actually happens. What I've heard is best is treating reds and yellows with the Q-switched still. I also have red and hello in my tattoo and had pico on the rest and Q-switched on the red/yellow for my most recent treatment today. I would like to hear how your red treatment goes and am happy to let you know how mine are going too :-D
So... Now I've heard from the clinic I was at that they are getting a wavelength upgrade to their PicoSure and that it will have 4 wavelengths (but they have to send theirs away)... all the same that were standard with Q-Switched but on Pico pulse! Another clinic told me they never heard about it! Did your clinic end up getting something different with their Pico? I'm so intrigued!
Hows your arm doing after your second treatment? :)
Very good :) All healed! Thanks for asking! :) Have my 2# treatment (part 2) on Friday so that will be exciting! Im going to post more pictures soon too ;)
This have been such a comfort for me, living in Sweden not very far from Oslo. Everybody here says I should just give up and learn to deal with my new tattoo because of the colours, but this has really given me new hope that I maybe wont be stuck with this stupid arm forever. Thankyou!
Hi Lisapaolina! First of all dont give up!! If its the tattoo in youre picture I think you have a very good chance to remove it with Picosure! :) I am so happy that I can help people like you and give hope! That is my comfort in this mess :) So thank you for the kind words, It means so much too me! :)
Thanks :) unfortunately, it's not the tattoo I'm most desperate to get away, haha.. even though I want that one gone too, in time. I've recently made my halfsleeve a foullsleeve, and that is the one that is really bothering me. Of course, I had it done with all the hardest colours, like blue/purple/green/pink and red, a lot of patterns etc, etc. Totally not thinking before inking. The temptation of having a tattooartist in the family was to big..The only thing that is good about this, is that I'm regretting it so soon while it's still fresh. Will soon start on a review to help me get through this (hopefully without goin crazy) :P haha. I've been in contact with your clinic, and I think they seem proffessional. Crossin my fingers they can do something about my arm too. All lycka till med din arm! :)
It is exactly the same color as my tattoo, I was very afraid that I had chosen the hardest colors to remove too, but have read here and even experienced that these colors are no longer the hardest, but rather the opposite with Pico. So I think you have a good chance of removal. That it is fresh is also a good thing, there are different opinions about it, but they said that to me at the clinic so i trust them. :) I've gotten very good impression of Eraze and they have very good prices there too! :) (One less thing that can make you crazy) hehe, But you can send me a message if you need someone too talk to or have any questions! :) I also have a tattoo artist in the family know what you mean :) hehe I like that you will make a review here, then it will be easier for you and those who come after us to see how everything works, especially when Picosure is so new! Tusen takk! ;) Lykke til med din arm også! Glad jeg kan hjelpe! :)
It's called the Boost upgrade not too much info out there but you can see it on the Cynosure website. My Dr. is getting it too. Can't wait to see if it helps!
thanks for the reply DeadandLovely! l am going too check out the website! Hoping to test it out already in my next treatment :)
What setting did they use? I am curious because I want to avoid blistering.
It was 3.3 and I have had very little to no blisters at all :) I dont want any big blisters too! :p Many people think that it dont work if you dont get them but I think its wronge :)
Hey Mr Frost my fellow Scandinavian. I live in Denmark, and i havent heard of any Picosure lasers here unfortunately. Do you have a link for your clinic? I live near Germany so there is a long way to Norway for me, but i haven't heard of any in Germany either so.. I think your tat is amazing, but i can definetely recognize the feeling about it not being so great on your own body. I hope all the best for you, stay strong man, and be happy. Whenever i feel down, i either talk to my family or friends and feel better, or simply excersise, which i have found help relieve stress. :)
Hello GreatDane! :) Thank you for kind comments and tips! I wish the same for you :) I too feel it is better to talk open about it now! :) The clinic I go to is Eraze, in Oslo, So just put .no behind it and then you find it ;) I have read on this site that it is more then 1 Picosure laser in Germany, dont know where but I am 100 % sure they are there :) I hope everything turn out great for you and like you said to me, just stay strong :)
You should fare well w/ removal as it looks like your tatt is mainly shading and not too much heavy outline. From what I see it looks great for only 1 treatment!!! Pico is great on the colors you have :) best of luck
Thank you oneTime2many! :) It means alot when people that have come so far with removal have hope for me! :p Pico have done so much fading in my tattoo! Its great! :)
Thanks for updating your review with you photos! Your results are encouraging!! Keep us posted and stay strong.
Thank you Eva! I have had very good results so far and I will keep you posted to the end! :)
Please put pictures up!
Have done it now! :)
First off I want to welcome you, you have connected with an amazing group of people that will help see you through this. As you can see in the community there are lots of people (myself included) at varying stages of the tattoo removal process, and the Picosure is showing some very impressive results! Many of us relate to your reaction to tattoo regret, but know that it will be ok, things happen in life, not everything always turns out as planned, otherwise life would be no fun if we knew the outcome of ever moment ;) I remember being in that place, the sleepless nights, not eating, and my thoughts and dreams consumed by the regret of the tattoo- which was also a cover up for me (Blackberry11 is my review). Try and focus your thoughts elsewhere, I know that seem hard, near impossible at the moment, but you can do it. Getting outside in nature helps, going out with friends, reading, or good movies. Know that once you begin the removal process you will see it gets easier. Be sure to keep a  diary of your progress on here. It helps to get things out and write them down and and as you know it will help others too! Good luck to you :)