Breast Lift with Augmentation - Oslo, Norway

Hi, I'm 25 years old and I live in Oslo....

Hi,

I'm 25 years old and I live in Oslo. I will have a breast lift with augmentation surgery and I have many doubts. My appointment with my doctor will be in 20 days and I'm very nervous, I still don't know what can I expect and I have many questions on my mind!

I have very sagging breasts and the breast lift will be extremelly necessary before the augmentation, this I know, I just don't know if I can have the lollipop procedure? I have also doubts about the size of the proteses, I'm thinking about 300 or 350 cc round high profile proteses, I'm not sure if it will be too big or too small since I'm 1. 60 cm tall.

I would like to have sexy breasts not too big and specially not too small :)! I'm very worried and I think my surgery will be too complicated since I have asymmetrical breasts and large halos :(! I would like to hear some opnions and experiences!! Many thanks!

Hi! They look wonderful what size are you now? I'm considering the same procedure but my breast are a D. My problem is that they are sagging down to my knees lol. 5 pregnancies and 35 pounds of weight loss.
Wow I was looking at your breast again and I think they just look amazing I think you went with the perfect size and I love the high profile on you! And has totally convinced me I too want the high profile as well! so thank you so much for sharing your journey it has helped me so much~ I do need to make sure to ask m doctor for muscle relaxer that's the only things he has not prescribed to me yet~ How is your hubby holding up?
Meant only took pain meds for four days day 1-2 I was taking two every four hours day 3-5 just when I woke and went to bed the muscle Relaxers bout the same I reslly want to find a site that can help me and allow me to help girls bc I had nobody that had actually had implants and lift so I went in blind I jave a great dr day 2 my hubby and I thought they was besutiful but as many drs I don't believe I was prepped for the aftermath
I just had my lift and impants did July 22 2011. I was sacred bc all my friends only had implants and I was doing both. I went with 350cc which is a moderate full c. Sub muscular. First day is rough second day is the worst day of all. I m five days past surgery day it would be a lie to say I feel normal they are hard sore so sore bc they are adjusting in place. The surgery it's self piece of cake I only took the pain meds every four he's day 1 day2 I'd have to say don't be scared yes I'm uncomfortable I feel Like two bricks sitting my chest but as long as you've got a good caretaker you'll be fine oh and my dr brought five diff sizes with him in the room took the one I wanted tried diff ones see which looks better with me. I wanted 400 he said they didn't look right would've hurt me too hope I've helped you some
Thank you very much!! It was under the muscle!! Good luck to you!! Hope you get back soon with your results and good news as well!! :):*
Well I called and I have two appointments with two plastic surgeon's here in Orange County, California. One tomorrow and one next week. I think I need to see their work first and meet them first before I make a decision. Thanks for your input! I hope they don't sag either did they put it under the muscle or on top? I heard under is better and gives more support~ but I don't know! I am glad the antibiotic's are working and your english is GREAT! Thanks for the advice about the pictures I didn't think of doing that. Well again you look Beautiful!
Thank you! I feel very well, the first week was more difficult, I felt very uncomfortable specially in the firt 3 days. The breasts still look assymetrical and I hope they are not to sag down much. The scar opened up a little in one side and I felt a little burning, but I spoke to my doctor and I got some powder antibiotic and one cream for inflamation, 1 day using it and I dont fell anything more :)! I feel really happy! I think is very good if we search about everything before the procedure, and if possible show pictures to the doctor with images that correspond to our expectations, I did it and it really helped me a lot :)
Good luck to you and thanks for your commment :)

Ps: Sorry for my english x)
You look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures! I really want to do mine but I am so nervous! But you look GREAT! How are you feeling?
Good luck to you! I hope all goes well.

Thanks so much for posting your concerns and photos here on RealSelf. Here is a link you might find helpful about lollipop vs. benelli lifts. Make sure you're confident in your surgeon and that you and he or she is on the same page and have communicated about exactly what you want.

If your surgeon is experienced, they have hopefully had lots of experience with asymmetrical breasts (most women have them) and large areolas as well.

I hope you'll come back and let us know how things progress!