I'm 25 years old and I live in Oslo - Breast Lift with Augmentation - Oslo, Norway

Hi, I'm 25 years old and I live in Oslo....

Hi,

I'm 25 years old and I live in Oslo. I will have a breast lift with augmentation surgery and I have many doubts. My appointment with my doctor will be in 20 days and I'm very nervous, I still don't know what can I expect and I have many questions on my mind!

I have very sagging breasts and the breast lift will be extremelly necessary before the augmentation, this I know, I just don't know if I can have the lollipop procedure? I have also doubts about the size of the proteses, I'm thinking about 300 or 350 cc round high profile proteses, I'm not sure if it will be too big or too small since I'm 1. 60 cm tall.

I would like to have sexy breasts not too big and specially not too small :)! I'm very worried and I think my surgery will be too complicated since I have asymmetrical breasts and large halos :(! I would like to hear some opnions and experiences!! Many thanks!

Hi! They look wonderful what size are you now? I'm considering the same procedure but my breast are a D. My problem is that they are sagging down to my knees lol. 5 pregnancies and 35 pounds of weight loss.
Wow I was looking at your breast again and I think they just look amazing I think you went with the perfect size and I love the high profile on you! And has totally convinced me I too want the high profile as well! so thank you so much for sharing your journey it has helped me so much~ I do need to make sure to ask m doctor for muscle relaxer that's the only things he has not prescribed to me yet~ How is your hubby holding up?
Meant only took pain meds for four days day 1-2 I was taking two every four hours day 3-5 just when I woke and went to bed the muscle Relaxers bout the same I reslly want to find a site that can help me and allow me to help girls bc I had nobody that had actually had implants and lift so I went in blind I jave a great dr day 2 my hubby and I thought they was besutiful but as many drs I don't believe I was prepped for the aftermath