Nervous Wreck! - Oshkosh, WI

Tomorrow is the Big Day!! I am so nervous that I...

Tomorrow is the Big Day!! I am so nervous that I am going too big! I picked 450cc silicone round. I am 5'5, 130 lbs, deflated small B cup. Being that I see some pics of people with 450cc and love them. Then see others that are HUGE. I know everyones body takes them differently. Any advise to calm my nerves and reasure myself??

before

This is a pic of me with flat pancakes!! Four kids breast fed left me with droopy small b if that.

pic

My pic isnt loading

morning post 3

I don't take drugs well so coming out of anastasia was rough. Last night I was finally feeling better but VERY sore. Can't take vicotin cuz I hate the way it makes me feel. I have a pain pump to numb the area. Day1 and 2 were painful the tightness was bad. I have no idea how some feel fine right after. But they do look great, and my husband says the same! Now for them to d&f. Ended up with 425 high profile. Dr tried others but these looked the best, and I wanted to look normal. . I didn't know they sit you up during surgery to see them. AND I knew the nurse from high school. So a small area and I was hoping to know nobody!!! Oh well.

nausea

what are people taking for nausea it is really bad

post day 4

Finally feeling back to normal. Still very sore but at least I can walk around. Took the pain pump out early cuz it made me feel miserable. Still hard, and I have throbbing by my incisions. Ps said no bra till Wed just this awful strap!

Post Day 8

Went to Dr and everything looks good, except I have to wear the strap more! I got yelled at cuz I don't wear it to work. Ugg. It is not hidable. Pain wise, it is improving slowly, still very hard to sleep. My back really hurts with the combo of more weight and not sleeping correctly. And it hurts anytime I go from laying to standing. All movements are very thoughtout. They are dropping slowly, still very sensitive. No massaging yet, he said 2 more weeks. But to keep touching them to help desensitize them. I am not allowed to wear sports bras or underwires. Just curious on everyone that I see on here wearing them soon after surgery, and what your Dr says? I am not going to per my dr but just curious. Nurse said to wear cami's if I felt I needed a little something otherwise no bra is best for another 2 weeks. I will post pics tonight when I get home. Hubby is in love with them, he keeps saying how good they look. I tried a swimsuit on last night and he couldn't keep his eyes off them!!

day 12

I am feeling about 90%. Sleeping is still not comfortable. Took my daughters to Chicago this weekend, did lots of walking feel great. Wore a tube top shirt with no bra... awesome feeling. Still waiting for them to soften up! They are dropping slowly, wearing this awful strap. Loving them more and more everyday!!!

13 days post

Dropping nice, left is ahead. I feel great. Still not 100% my incision area is sore, when I bend over or move quick its a little painful. But overall good. Still waiting for them to soften!

Incisions

Healing slowly

I feel they dropped!

Omg. Looked in the mirror and its like I missed them dropping! So happy with their progress! Still not really soft but hopefully any day! Pain wise still some very minor irritation not real pain. Mainly armpit and incision areas. I see ps wednesday so we will see what he says. I just noticed my left incision area has a numb feeling, is that normal? Overall I am loving my new additions!!

pics

I would like to add taking pics of your boobs is not as easy as it looks!!!

2 1/2 months

Everything seems normal. I get a little bit of sharp nerve pains but you will have that. I am a little asymmetrical which I can live with. But they still feel hard. I can move them squeeze then but still feels hard. How soft do they get? Hopefully I will still soften in the next few weeks! I do wish I went a bit bigger but overall I am happy! I will try to post a pic tomorrow.

Not right!

I look lop sided! Love them in a bra and clothes. But something isn't right. I don't know if one side dropped too much and other not enough but I don't care for them naked! Trying to wait till 6 month post to go back in hoping time will adjust them and they will settle. Anyone else have this????
Dr Serret

Very informative. Patient, never seemed to be rushed. Explained everything completely. Gave me just what I was looking for!