Orlando Mommy Makeover! Don't Wait -Do It!

After having 2 beautiful children (c-sections) I...

After having 2 beautiful children (c-sections) I was ready for a mommy makeover.

I met with several doctors and decided on Dr. S. From the moment I arrived I felt comfortable with the doctor and all of his staff. I traveled about 500 miles to have my consult, appointments & procedures with him. The results are better than I could have ever imagined.

October 22, 2009 I underwent a full tummy tuck, breast lift and lipo of the hips and abdomen.

My major concerns were pain, recovery and scarring.

In my case the pain was truly mild. The worst pain was in the recovery room. After the first dose of meds I hardly felt pain at all. I needed meds for about 3-4 days.

I worked from my comfy recliner for several days and I was back in the office after 1 week- I felt great!

My scarring is really minimal and, in my opinion, a small price to pay. The placement is flawless. My Belly button looks awesome!

One thing I wasn’t expecting was the curves I got. I have an hourglass figure now! I love it.

Dr. S said he would have me in a bikini in no time... I said I knew he wasn't a miracle worker and that I hadn’t worn a 2-piece in 10 years! BUT he was right - I bought 3 bikinis!

After reading all the horror stories I wanted to be sure I made the best choice in surgeons - I did. My results are perfect for me.

My Stats: Age 29 Height 5'10 Weight Pre-Op 195 lbs

I wanted to add some new photos! Looks even better...

I wanted to add some new photos! Looks even better. I haven't lost or gained weight since the last pictures. I'm so thrilled with the results!

New pics