Orlando Mommy Makeover! Don't Wait -Do It!

After having 2 beautiful children (c-sections) I...

After having 2 beautiful children (c-sections) I was ready for a mommy makeover.

I met with several doctors and decided on Dr. S. From the moment I arrived I felt comfortable with the doctor and all of his staff. I traveled about 500 miles to have my consult, appointments & procedures with him. The results are better than I could have ever imagined.

October 22, 2009 I underwent a full tummy tuck, breast lift and lipo of the hips and abdomen.

My major concerns were pain, recovery and scarring.

In my case the pain was truly mild. The worst pain was in the recovery room. After the first dose of meds I hardly felt pain at all. I needed meds for about 3-4 days.

I worked from my comfy recliner for several days and I was back in the office after 1 week- I felt great!

My scarring is really minimal and, in my opinion, a small price to pay. The placement is flawless. My Belly button looks awesome!

One thing I wasn’t expecting was the curves I got. I have an hourglass figure now! I love it.

Dr. S said he would have me in a bikini in no time... I said I knew he wasn't a miracle worker and that I hadn’t worn a 2-piece in 10 years! BUT he was right - I bought 3 bikinis!

After reading all the horror stories I wanted to be sure I made the best choice in surgeons - I did. My results are perfect for me.

My Stats: Age 29 Height 5'10 Weight Pre-Op 195 lbs

I wanted to add some new photos! Looks even better...

I wanted to add some new photos! Looks even better. I haven't lost or gained weight since the last pictures. I'm so thrilled with the results!

New pics

New pics

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Experience and results

I'm having a problem locating your photos. Can you repost?
its also true about the dr soto not being a sales person but he gives you the facts straight up and the finance part is handled by his office staff. he truly does not need to sell himself in a consult; his work and clients speak millions for him. I am one of them!!
i saw the pics of scars and OMG they actually make you not want to do the surgery but with the fine cut dr soto makes and the laser treatment after, the scar is almost completely faded....... i had a brazilian and my scars are gone and I didnt have the laser either.... i can send you pics of the scars so you can see... im taking my before pics the night of surgery.........i"ll be sure to keep everyone posted!
I love that people post pic but I wish I could see the scar...I want to fly to dr Soto but I a worried about what his scar looks like
the booty is awesome!!!
hi. im having a mommy makeover on wed nov 24th, i cant wait!! how was your recovery??? Im taking 2 weeks off, is that enough? I had a brazilian butt lift with Dtr. soto a year ago and LOVE IT!!!
That's funny.. Because now i want the booty!
Many people go to DR or over seas to get those results. You look amazing!!!
I am blown away by your pictures.I am so glad that you updated recently with your 10 month post-ops. I have recently looked into having a mommy makeover on myself. I have two boys and have tried to lose weight, get back into shape, etc... but I still have the saggy skin, stretch marks and floppy breast. While I was researching DRs in Orlando (where I live). I came across this review. You helped me settle on Dr. Soto as one of my consultations. Did you happen to go to any other consultations prior or after your consult with Dr. Soto?
I have so far heard great reviews. I have my consultation in a few weeks, and plan to actually have my surgery next summer (June 2011). I am researching everything from breast lifts/ augmentation, tummy tucks, etc.. I am also working out at the gym to get my muscles in shape for the recovery. Do you recommend anything- advice?
Thanks
I went to many consults! While Dr. Soto was not the best sales person I visited...I knew he was the one. I called and emailed several of is previous clients. He was the only doctor I found with consistently good reviews. Additionally, my best friend had the same procedures with him (after seeing me!) She is also thrilled.
OH Yea! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A RECLINER FOR RECOVERY!!!
Looks amazing..i am 6 months post and can't imagine NOT having this surgery! LIFE Changing right! The pain was SO worth the gain!!
Wow! You look awesome. I was just wondering about the "Before" pic. Is this exactly the way you looked the day of surgery, or did you lose weight prior to surgery?
The before were taken the night before the procedure. I lost about 5-7lbs with the procedure. And about 5 lbs more over the year. So I'm down a total of approx 13 lbs.
you look great! Love it!
hi, just wamnt to first say, wow! u look amazing. next, please would u let me know who was ur doctor?
Dr. Armando Soto
WOW!! What a drastic change! You look amazing!!!
OMG! You have totally inspired me. I look almost like you before and I can't imagine how amazing it would be if I could look like you after. COngratulations for a fabulous result - you must be over the moon. Any advice, anything special you did?
omg... are u the same person ??? I'm so excited after seeing your pics... I'm traveling from NJ to Orlando to have surgery with him in Sept. Do u have pics of your breast lift ?
You look great!! What doctor did you go to? I'm looking into having a "mommy makeover" myself and would love to use the same doctor!

Wow, your new pics look fabulous! I can't believe how low he was able to make the scar.

You look amazing! I just scheduled my appt here in PSL, Fl...
wowowowowowow! amazing
I can't even believe it's the same person, congrats and good for you, we deserve it!!!!!!