July 29th - Orlando, FL

I have wanted to be rid of my flabby tummy for 18...

I have wanted to be rid of my flabby tummy for 18 years now and I am finally doing it!! Yay!!!! Still can't believe it and at times think I should cancel but would obsessing over it for another 18. I am 5'1 and gained a lot (gestational diabetes didn't help either) nor having a baby that was almost 9 lbs. Oh well, here I am... been working out 3-4 times a week for over a year and even trained and completed my first half marathon in December. And yup, you guessed it the flabby tummy is still there. Even wearing between a 2 -4 in clothing its still there.

Worried more about the swelling and totally grossing out my boyfriend who is not as excited about the procedure as I am. My girlfriends are awesome. The ones that I have told anyways. Will tell my son beforehand as I will need his help no doubt too.

Love love love this site. Must confess that when I read some women still dealing with the swelling months out I get a little nervous but with less than 60 days to go now, no turning back!

Hey 419, Ali and I have been trying to set a coffee date. We figrued a Sunday afternoon works best for us and picked the 25th of September. Does this work for you? We aren't sure where you are located, but we thought Dr. Pilips area where Dr. Soto is located might just be best. Let us know. Thanks
I'm in Oviedo so that works for me. I just don't know the area well at all. Tell me where and what time and I'll be there. Chris
Sounds like you are doing pretty good so far. Yes the first day is the worst! It was pretty rough for me too. Wondering if I did the right thing over and over but I know it was the pain because now...so glad I did :) Hang in there, with each day it gets better!

I went for a follow up today at a little over 4...

I went for a follow up today at a little over 4 weeks now. I got my bb stitches out, no pain at all, and was told I didn't have to wear my binder anymore. I could not be more excited leaving the office today. Yes, I am back to moving a little slower but to be rid of that awful binder is just heaven. I wanted to ask if I could sit and work with light weights but figured the no binder thing is totally worth waiting 2 more weeks before I start working out. It's so funny as some days I feel like this has been a long process and then looking back it might be long but soooo worth it. Who would have thought I'd be so excited to get back to working out but wow, I am obsessed about it. What's 2 weeks, right? Lol
1pm at Starbucks, corner of Sand lake and Dr. Phillips after you turn right onto Dr. Philips its the shopping center on your left.
Sure thing! 1pm works for me. Let me remind hubby he's on babysitting duty! Panera Bread right … on corner of Sand Lake and Dr. Phillips?
Ali & 419,
Ladies, I received the gift card in the mail today. I am super excited for next Sunday. How about we do 1:00pm. Does that work well?
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Everything about Dr Soto and his staff have been amazing. If you have the opportunity to go to Dr Soto, do it you will not be disappointed.