Mesotherapy Bruising

Was the most painful experience of my life, hands...

Was the most painful experience of my life, hands down! Also very painful walking and sitting for days after! Recommended,Not!!! Painful sitting and walking for days after as well.

I had it done 2 years and 2 months ago. Still bruised, although much better than initially.

Any suggestions on how to get rid of my mesotherapy bruising?
Alpha Weight and Wellness

So much pain I cannot even describe! Wish I had not, but to late now.

Possibly but worth the try.
Yes, do you still have discoloration? If so seek a doc who does laser skin care and treatments. As for any thing or name associated with mesotherapy, AVOID like the 'plague'.
I am really beginning to like you, Dr B!
Me too.....woo hoo for Dr. B
I admire and respect the honesty. He is an ethical enough doctor to say that some of these procedures are rubbish and do not do what they claim. He will also admit things do go wrong. On another review he offered to do a revision on botched breast surgery at cost. Warms the heart. Good going, Dr B. Wish there were more of you.
Thank you for your feedback on my discoloration problem on the backs of my thighs from mesotherapy. I've had photofacials done on my face. Do you feel that level of laser treatments could help the pigmentation problem on my thighs as well?
Do you mean you still have bruising and pain more than 2 years later?? Have you sought medical advice about this?