Tummy Tuck, Something I Did for Me - Orlando, FL

I am a mother of 2 children and decided to get a...

I am a mother of 2 children and decided to get a tummy tuck when I decided I was done having kids. I had lost 50 lbs after giving birth to my last child but still had sagging skin, I had a full TT with MR and have been heling well so far besides a small seroma I had for 8 weeks above my BB but that has been drained and resolved. I am happy with my results this far but at 9 week s dtill feel very swolen, I hope to see my full results soon.

Photo Update

Feeling a little down, I am 11 weeks post op today...

Feeling a little down, I am 11 weeks post op today and hate the way I look when I sit. I really hope its swelling cuz after a full TT and MR I expected better results :( New pics posted to show you what I mean.

Very good inscision line, very good po appointments

Hey there, I feel your pain I am in the same boat as you were. Did you end up having your revision done? I saw lots of doctors said you were a good candidate as well as your PS. Interested in seeing what you did and how you look/feel now?
Are you still wearing a compression garment or your binder? This is what I'm worried about. I am just about 8 weeks post op and I don't like what I look like when I don't have the compression garment on. I feel for you and can definately relate.

Linda
OH the swelling. I swell literally from bottom rib cage to the who-ha. It is so strange. I am trying not to complain about it because of all the other complications I have had, but still, it is pretty annoying. And on top of it I can't fit in ANY pants. Only stretchy ones. Can't wait to be in jeans... Dare to dream
Does swelling seem to effect the results when sitting down? At 11 weeks post op i feel my results are terrible when i sit :(
Me too . I hate the way i feel seating down. Im 8 weeks
Looking good! I have a feeling being short has something to do with the swelling thing. I am 6 weeks post-op and my husband is sick of hearing about it already! I know I have to be patient, and be happy once that is gone, but untill then, rrrrrrr, frustrating!!!
Looking good!! I have jeans pic i wanna post but been busy. Im 6 week tomorrow
Hello I hear you on the swollen part I am six weeks post op tomorrow and I came back to work last Monday and man I feel it. I also had lots of stretch marks like you. I posted my five week pic and I have these pink lines around my belly button. My surgeon said they will go away. Anyway you look great. How was your belly button at six weeks?
At 6 weeks i stillhad one spot on my bb that wouldnt heal but fater that it was fine :)

You're looking awesome! Yes, the swelling can seem to go on and on. That's totally normal. If you get a chance, check out Kimmers' Month by Month Tummy Tuck Diary. I've also started a Facebook page called Moms Who Want Their Bodies Back where we talk about tummy tucks, healthy recipes, and exercise. Come Like us if you're on FB! :)

Thanks so much for posting your story and photos here on RealSelf. You look like a real success story. Hope the swelling subsides soon!

Thanks for the encouragement, I really need some becuase I am having issues with the way I look sitting down. I look like i did pre surgery :( and am getting depressed about it. I hope its just swelling and can expecta better result at 6 months.