Working On my Weight So I Can Get my TT - Orlando, FL

Hello! a lil bit about me! I'm 27yrs old, I have 3...

Hello! a lil bit about me! I'm 27yrs old, I have 3 beautiful boys (ages 4,3,1) After so many pregnancies, I gained so much weight and my belly is just Blah! I didn't feel bad about my weight since my hubby always complemented me! Until I saw a picture of myself! OMG I wanted to die. I was at 187lbs and then my journey to loose weight continued! I started on June 15, 2012 My birthday and so far I have lost 39lbs! I weigh 148 Its such a good feeling! So I'm still eating healthy trying to lose more weight so I can get my tt next year! I was searching online for PS and found this site! Thanks to all you ladies I've learned so much and am looking forward to continue this journey! :)

Keep up the good work you can do it!!! You will be tummy tuck bound in no time.
Great job on the weight loss how did you all do it !!! I have lost 50+ but still have 70 more to go and Im at a stand still PLEASE HELP
Great job on your weight loss! It's not easy but you've done a great job ;)
Hey DiDi! I can't wait to see your results! You are going to be a show stopper!

Take care!
Hi, I am also in the Orlando area, have you looked at any PS in the area, or have an idea of who you are going to consult with? I am going to have my TT in January that way I can take at least 3 weeks off of work. Right now I have a consult scheduled with Dr Trevisani in Maitland.
Hi! that's about the same time I want to get mines done too! I've been searching and so far only Dr.Arabitg is my fav. hopefully I'll schedule a consultation with him soon! I still want to lose 15 more pounds before I go to any consults. How much are you wanting to spend?
Thank you! Yay! you're around the corner from flat city! :) Good luck to you as well!
Great job with the weight loss! I personally know how hard it is as I lost 80 lbs through weight watchers and working out hard. All of the sweat and hunger pangs were worth it. I am going in for a complete ' mommy makeover' ( breast lift, tummy tuck) on sept 19 here in new York. You are doing the right thing by losing the weight first, your outcome will be so much better that way. Good luck with your journey towards your tummy tuck!
Which dr did you use in NYC?