Tummy Tuck Journey Before Till Present- Orlando, FL

I am so happy i went thru with this procedure! I...

I am so happy i went thru with this procedure! I had an extended full tummy tuck with muscle repair. The PS indicated he removed 7 lbs of excess skin!! More than my 2 kids weighed at birth! I got the ok to workout at my 3 weeks, but i started at 3 weeks and 6 days.I started with 30 minutes and feel i can do more but its real tight so im listening to my body.. My goal is to maintain this flat stomach and eventually be able to get some definition. I already feel so much more confident in how i look and feel, there was never a moment i questioned why i did this. I was sooo happy since day 1, and thank god for this blessing!

Weeks 4 was this monday August 6,2012.. I am...

Weeks 4 was this monday August 6,2012.. I am loving my results everyday more and more everyday. Working out is making me feel great, I do not swell too bad after working out! Im a yound mother of 2 kids 24 yrs old and just beginning life. I plan on living life to the fullest now that my confidence has sky rocketed high! I have begun tracking my calories of what i eat daily, and my workouts! Guys I have used a website for quite some years now called sparkpeople.com they have cell phone aps an easy way to track your food on the go as well. this will help you maintain your figure or help you loose some lbs. Happy Healing and best of luck to all!

Soooo, today was my one month post op visit(im 5...

Soooo, today was my one month post op visit(im 5 weeks) and the PS was so content with how my results have turned out. No complications, no seromas, no infection, etc. I of course told him i am satisfied with how im looking and how my scar is so far. I am still a little swollen but that is to be expected because it can take up to 6 months to see my final results! He weighed me which I was not expecting since i am still swollen, and i have lost 13lbs since the surgery morning!! Keep in mind i just started working out a week ago at 4 weeks! I got the ok to do sit ups or any kind of exercise just listen to my body and not push myself too much. I am very pleased and would recommend my PS to anybody. I am more than determined to keep looking good and only get better! I love that i went thru with this and have healed smoothly. Follow my journey on youtube as well! greyes0708. Happy Healing!!!! : )

SOOOOO I know I have been lost and im sorry. Just...

SOOOOO I know I have been lost and im sorry. Just started working in my new job at a new hospital so its been hectic. I did take my 6 weeks PO pic and will upload as well! What can I say I love my results I still am a little swollen but its when I walk alot that I feel it more.. I cant complain for weeks my swelling is never something that gets me ticked off, I love the new me.. Soon itll be gone so its day by day. I walk alot in the hospital so I am never being lazy..lol.. And i do my hour workout on my treadmill at home as well! I will start my ab workouts tomorrow. Happy Healing!!!!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Ginger my ps said at 2 weeks it was ok to have sex. Thanks lilgigi for your advice. I am taking this serious and i work out 5 times a week for an hour, i feel great after and taking care of how many calories i intake. Drinking alot of water!
u look great..my advice 2 u from someone whos slacked off but back on track is not to slack off..lol..keep working out dnt over do itt.. i always though hell i have a flat tummy now a doughnut wont hurt..umm yea its hard to shed off the weight and soo easy to gain it so just stay on top of things and its ok to cheat every now n then ...good luck to u..oh and also try some silicone strips they really work!!
My PS said 4 weeks for the gym....I was like..OK, what about light walking on treadmill. He said flatly, 4 weeks. Ok, guess he means business LOL. My stiches are rubbing on the ends of my scar anyways..so I suppose exercise will agravate it.Your back to walking again? Wonder if sex is exercise?? Ah hem, with PS permission of course, or maybe not ;)
Thank you ginger! I am sooo happy. we have now a new slate to start with our bodies! And i understand about waiting to workout.. My surgeon ok walking at 3 weeks but i listened to my body and started a day before my 4 weeks! i took a break on the weekend but will continue today until sat. Happy healing!
Looking good there GiGi. I am so ready to workout but PS said 4 weeks. Thats what I paid him for, to sit on my hiney LOL. I agree w/ the confidence thing, mine is over the moon :) Have a great day!
Thanks kimmers25! SoontoBflat thank you for the compliment! I really do feel like i want to take care of myself more and working out makes me feel good, Congrats on this major change a tummy tuck can bring to u. it has already changed my life in a positive way! Today is my 5 weeks post op and even though i still have some swelling i look and feel great. just remember to take it day by day and the worst which to me is the 1st week has past. good luck!
You look great!!!! Congrats and very exciting! So glad to hear you're feeling so motivated! I can't wait to work out again! I'm only 10 days out tho. =) Oh and Spark people is great! So many people I know love it and have lost so much!

Keep up the great work!!

Thank you all sooo much for the support!

Welcome to the community girlie:)

Congratulations on the new you and happy healing!!
Thanks sooo much!